Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Charlie in a B&Q garden centre and it was blindingly obvious that he is a passionate uphill gardener.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if Lauren can name all of the drugs they have given Larose over the last few days. I wonder if she can explain the testing process that they went through and how they have been developed. I wonder if she thought long and hard about taking her sick child to hospital given the benefits of holistic natural homemade remedies.

Or I wonder if she saw her child was sick and decided to take her to hospital and trust qualified doctors and nurses with her care.

This is what I don’t get with anti-vaxers. At what point do they draw the line and disregard their “beliefs”. Obviously I’m glad she did the right thing here but the hypocrisy of relying on the NHS after everything she has said over the last couple of years. Even slagging off that nurse on her page.

Honestly in a way, I have more respect for the ones who actually practice what they preach!

Reactions: 42
Run the story on my poorly daughter…speaks volumes on where her priority is - all for publicity!
Omg it’s getting bitter already. Also, when did she learn how to string a sentence together and spell correctly 😂 she 100% didn’t write this.
Also weird to ask press to run stories on your sick baby?

• Sick
Reactions: 21
It's all very weird it's like Chazzie was dying to announce it so that everyone knows he is single. That post about people putting their 2p in, duck off charles, youre a but of piss taking entertainment, he really thinks he's a big star 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
agreed… weird timing from both of them
Yeah I mean their baby is in hospital and he announces he’s leaving the babies mother. Where is your focus???? I wouldn’t be giving two fucks about anything but they both think it’s time for that announcement. What bleeping morons of parents she has.
And I’ll repeat again, baby visiting those mail and hair salons has done NOTHING but harms that babies organs.

It's all very weird it's like Chazzie was dying to announce it so that everyone knows he is single. That post about people putting their 2p in, duck off charles, youre a but of piss taking entertainment, he really thinks he's a big star 😂😂😂😂
Maybe the audition’s for love island end soon 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah I mean their baby is in hospital and he announces he’s leaving the babies mother. Where is your focus???? I wouldn’t be giving two fucks about anything but they both think it’s time for that announcement. What bleeping morons of parents she has.
And I’ll repeat again, baby visiting those mail and hair salons has done NOTHING but harms that babies organs.

Maybe the audition’s for love island end soon 😂😂😂
Knowing what a fame wh#re she is, he probably feared she'd quickly get in there chatting shite about him. Unfortunately it's given her an opportunity to get in quick with digs about his parenting skills, whether true or not. He could equally be spending day and night with the baby in hospital

Reactions: 14
Why would you want the press running stories on your sick child ? And let’s face it - the way that story was worded it was as if she’s asking for press coverage. Well, she’s skint ….

Reactions: 20
Looks like we’re in for an entertaining Xmas scrunchies!! Best start mulling that wine!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Run the story on my poorly daughter…speaks volumes on where her priority is - all for publicity!
" PRESS?????? " ..... one moment :rolleyes::rolleyes: .... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ...... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ....... 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.