Lauren Goodger #44 Motherhood expert in 3 months flat, no one wants a Q&A you awful tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's definately Dick Emery's Vicar isn't he? They both have the same trouble controlling the Teef 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Definitely thinking she wrote this personalised tribute herself:

"you WAS born to be a star"...
"trial and tribulations"...
And of course, emphasis on being an amazing mum!

Didn't identify it as #agift until 2 hours later and funnily enough, this guru Rob doesn't follow Lauren so why would he gift her a journal???

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Didn't identify it as #agift until 2 hours later and funnily enough, this guru Rob doesn't follow Lauren so why would he gift her a journal???
I took one for the team a few months ago and picked apart the "interview" he conducted with her. "Unconscious mind ferapist" Robert Hisee definitely talks like this ("you was"), and doesn't seem too bright either.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Rob’s an hole
Did he go skool wiv lozza coz he write well good English , innit!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I took one for the team a few months ago and picked apart the "interview" he conducted with her. "Unconscious mind ferapist" Robert Hisee definitely talks like this ("you was"), and doesn't seem too bright either.
Oh my god... I recall seeing the screenshots of that interview & I just about managed watching a minute of your link so fair play for enduring the full interview!

Clearly Rob isn't interested in her daily snaps of sleeping baby hence he doesn't follow but must have sent #agift for some #publicity 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d love to see these messages. I think it’s safe to assume that she has sent them to herself … again. The things some people will do to make themselves look popular 🙄
I'm more shocked that she claims she can actually read a book in the first place...

• Haha
I'm more shocked that she claims she can actually read a book in the first place...
I have to admit, i was shocked at that too. I think this book made by our lovely Pom is a better choice for Lauren ❤

D76DD2CC-DDD6-4CE0-A6F5-0859E77E91F9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Oh that's so bewful.
So touching.
It's written by la'rosary isn't it?
No?
Oh. Erm.

How utterly naff. Illiterate, tasteless and cheap.
Loz can hang it next to a live, laf, luv poster, a mass produced plaited whicker heart and a frame shaped like a house, just above a mirrored ash tray.
Niiiiiiice.

• Haha
Screenshot_20211020-232650_Instagram.jpg
eh no you thick bleep Larose was born 13 weeks yesterday (tuesday) or have you already forgotten whst day Larose was actually born??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
9B5F2C84-3DE7-43EF-A3E5-9420F4CA938F.jpeg

It baffles me that she’ll post something from her account then log in as babyLarose.x and post something as if it’s the baby saying yes I love you too.it’s just wrong man, wrong…!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 820662
eh no you thick bleep Larose was born 13 weeks yesterday (tuesday) or have you already forgotten whst day Larose was actually born??
She's so predictable. Breast on display (covering a nipple), squishing it a little to make it look fuller. Chins removed/base of the chin sharpened. You can see where she's edited her profile (particularly around the nose).

Surprised she's not tried to Photoshop LaRose's (perfectly normal) baby chub-rolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 820673
It baffles me that she’ll post something from her account then log in as babyLarose.x and post something as if it’s the baby saying yes I love you too.it’s just wrong man, wrong…!
Oral sex not only belly laughs but can operate Instagram. She’ll be cooking the hello fresh by Sunday

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 820680
It’s the owl look back again! 😂😂
Sign me up, I want to join any movement this man* is a member of (/sarcasm)
Screenshot 2021-10-20 at 23-47-19 Home The Manifestation Journal.png

*Raging bellend coke-fiend attention-bleep pensioner who thinks he's 18 years old

I get the feeling Robert Hisee wants to become the UK's Tony Robbins (who is also a charlatan with a huge ego)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sign me up, I want to join any movement this man* is a member of (/sarcasm)View attachment 820698
*Raging bellend coke-fiend attention-bleep pensioner who thinks he's 18 years old
Baby lambrini may be a bit young yet even for Wayne (wrong thread I’m guessing but I properly laughed)

I had a verycrazy 6 weeks in Tenerife back in 2003 when I took voluntary redundancy (already had a job lined up so was winning and just 23). My friend was a stripper and her boss let us have his apartment free of charge so we just needed spending money. I worked in sales and on our first night there I got talking to Wayne. He tried it on and I put him in his place in a way that Really tickled him and he let his guard down. Not bugging him up at all and he is a knob bless him but waant what I expected. I ended up doing an hour or two in his bar occasionally while there selling vodka jelly when the shot girls had passed out/sucking some bloke off, and ended up goinghome with more than I went out there with.

sorry for the tangent 😂 I’ve a teenager up feelingcrappy after her Covid jab and sleep deprived after the 9 year old spent last night puking.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Baby lambrini may be a bit young yet even for Wayne (wrong thread I’m guessing but I properly laughed)

I had a verycrazy 6 weeks in Tenerife back in 2003 when I took voluntary redundancy (already had a job lined up so was winning and just 23). My friend was a stripper and her boss let us have his apartment free of charge so we just needed spending money. I worked in sales and on our first night there I got talking to Wayne. He tried it on and I put him in his place in a way that Really tickled him and he let his guard down. Not bugging him up at all and he is a knob bless him but waant what I expected. I ended up doing an hour or two in his bar occasionally while there selling vodka jelly when the shot girls had passed out/sucking some bloke off, and ended up goinghome with more than I went out there with.

sorry for the tangent 😂 I’ve a teenager up feelingcrappy after her Covid jab and sleep deprived after the 9 year old spent last night puking.
Oops, just realised I quoted the wrong post (fixed). Lauren's "baby brian" must be contagious.

Good for you for knocking back that sleazebag (Wayne Lineker). At least he would've looked a bit better nearly 20 years ago (hopefully).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What’s this cult she’s joined? A baby drowning club? She’s such a gi m p- her army of brain cell poor tracksuit rich folllowerz will be recreating that image blowing it up on a 40 x 40” canvas for the front room for all to see cuz it’s ArTy 😷🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.