Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JakeM

VIP Member
Psychic? Sheโ€™s not a very good one. If only she could predict when the paps will be carrying their wind machines.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Notredamn

VIP Member
I donโ€™t think they use her. Anyone can get that discount, if I open an account I could send you a code with my name on it and get you the same discount. You get ยฃ20 credit each time someone uses it so sheโ€™s just trying to bank up her credits to get more free food.
That is absolutely mortifying she's done that ๐Ÿ˜‚ made it look like any other influencer ad, half-assed attempt at one anyway. I don't know how she dares

That pathetic quote ๐Ÿ˜‚
more like:

She ate
She drank
She filled up her tank
She ate
She stuffed
She showed her muff
She oiled up Larose
And then....She was (food) comatose

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Clickbait

VIP Member
Congratulations to @annabelle_bronstein for the winning title which Iโ€™ve had to amend slightly to fit and hopefully be allowed by the Mods ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

Fairly quick round-up as sheโ€™s been boring AF and in sloth mode.

She had a shit birthday party at the rented bungalow with basic party food and very few friends. She wore a stupid hat and ugly dress, took photos from the moon and filtered herself to kingdom come which was pointless once her sister and friend showed the unfiltered versions on their instagram.

She got a new sofa which she apparently paid for. It has an extra large ledge for her ginormous arse cheeks. Her dolly baby has already been used as a prop on it.

Chaz finally got his new teef. They looks suitably ridiculous.

She wants everyone to know she is breast feeding so gets her tits out at any opportunity with Chaz watching on creepily. Weirdly her nipples donโ€™t seem to be front on and have migrated to under her armpits.

Weโ€™ve also had a few new faces - mostly alien-esque and a much anticipated car park walk that seemed pretty out of date and didnโ€™t feature a nylon jumpsuit or any balloons. Disappointing.

Previous thread can be found here:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Her dress ..was it made from a hot air balloon before she wore it ๐Ÿ˜„ x.

Before..

Resizer_16344932254690.jpg

After...

Resizer_16344932377300.jpg

Looooool and no scrap material left over..all used up ๐Ÿ˜€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

lamaitresse

VIP Member
I'll say something nice - Charles actually seems very animated and engaged with LaRose which is quite sweet, actually.

Lauren is as fucking deluded, self obsessed and annoying as ever.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36