Lauren Goodger #44 Motherhood expert in 3 months flat, no one wants a Q&A you awful tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we all just ✋

the amount of times you’ve all typed “perfect” “perfick” etc is criminal when lozza corrected us all in that hello fresh video.
Peasants.

It’s actually pronounced “perthicked”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can we all just ✋

the amount of times you’ve all typed “perfect” “perfick” etc is criminal when lozza corrected us all in that hello fresh video.
Peasants.

It’s actually pronounced “perthicked”
Oh sorry Lozza, I stand corrected! I'll go get my Billy Blue Hat books out...................................

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish I was bewfel yungel
So many things I would be able to tell
Like how to photoshop my arse
And eat beans from a glass

But I'm not bewfel enuff
And I haven't sold pics of my muff
It's a cross I have to bear
Life really is so unfair

I love you big Loz
I say 'were' instead of 'was'
You are a true inspyrayshun
For the whole entire nation

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So the storm Dennis outfit has made a reappearance …
it didn’t fit her then but at least she could tie it up

her family must be embarrassed which says a lot considered her mum is utter trash
Her meatball nut looks better here 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wish I was bewfel yungel
So many things I would be able to tell
Like how to photoshop my arse
And eat beans from a glass

But I'm not bewfel enuff
And I haven't sold pics of my muff
It's a cross I have to bear
Life really is so unfair

I love you big Loz
I say 'were' instead of 'was'
You are a true inspyrayshun
For the whole entire nation
Bravo 👏

I love it when Scrunchies do poetry.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How are they funding themselves? he a bike doesn’t appear to be working and I honestly think he’s too dim witted to be dealing. That bottle of conditioner is £200 worth in the flat face bath picture… where is it coming from?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just literally come on here when you had a bleep day. Loves it xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She has been on here as now edited to say 13 weeks and 1 day😂😂😂
Oh for fuckkity fucks sake.
These are GROWN UPS, writing as though they are their month old child, in public.

The country is a disaster because this is the mentality that's voting and refusing masks.
Get off your bloody phones and interact with those poor babies.

Ironically they're probably writing at their intellectual level, ie a few months old.
Get a grip you moronic prats and grow the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s probably going to announce her next best advise mummy tip: by bewful baby colorfool play mat because then you can go and have a smoke and baby won’t cries much becaus baby is happy looking at color.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How are they funding themselves? he a bike doesn’t appear to be working and I honestly think he’s too dim witted to be dealing. That bottle of conditioner is £200 worth in the flat face bath picture… where is it coming from?
Not if you buy it on eBay…. It’s not doubt very cheap and obviously authentic. That or it was gifted from her mates in the business.

BC9C680D-6DDE-41E2-BCE7-9FD50E19AA87.png

Here’s the bottle. £60 full price. She probably gets wholesaler discounts as she’s in the “beauty” business. But 2000mls would last a long time

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
How is it possible for one man’s looks to have deserted him in such an epic way in a short space of time.

Don’t get me wrong, I never found him attractive but I could see he wasn’t ugly either. Now however, since being with BYG, WTAF??
He’s piled on the pounds and why has he borrowed Donkey’s 🦷?

His eyes always looks so vacant too. Honestly if he wasn’t walking or talking, I’d believe it was an embalmed body in their pictures!

I will say they’ve lasted longer than I thought, maybe these simpletons really are legit? For Larose’s sake I’m just glad she’s not being used as a pawn whilst they’re together.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20211021-180748_Instagram.jpg
does she really think her body is amazing and she has good looks?? sorry to break it to you Lozza but your body is plastic as is you moon face, hence why you are so skint. Thank duck Larose isnt relying on your natural beauty to raise her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.