Lauren Goodger #44 Motherhood expert in 3 months flat, no one wants a Q&A you awful tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 817793
What do we think? Multiple choices available:

1. Lozza is sharing this cliche because she’s about to announce a tv or car park comeback?
2. Lozza wants some sympathy for all us “trolls” picking on her and is, via this load of old tosh, simultaneously garnering lots of “u k hun” messages whilst warning us of her upcoming wrath?
3. Lozza saw the word “rose” in there and, because she is basically illiterate, thought it said “LaRose”, so she shared it to honour her perfik yung Baybee?
4. Lozza is finally ready to get out of bed and just wants us to know in the most dramatic fashion possible that she will be rising from her pit at some point soon?

Answers on a postcard please
5. She’s hungover, has beer fear and Chunk hasn’t made her dinner yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Our BYG just gets more gorgeous by the day ..... Lookin good lozzzzzaaaaa ... I can clearly see the ` diet ` is going well 👀👀👀 .... So boooooooootiful!! :oops::oops::oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
There she is, our slim BYG that lost all the pregacy weight within a few minutes due to her fabulous diet, looking fabulous as ever. I see she is now doing ASDA pap walks now? Hmm, wonder what happened to the car park? ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There she is, our slim BYG that lost all the pregacy weight within a few minutes due to her fabulous diet, looking fabulous as ever. I see she is now doing ASDA pap walks now? Hmm, wonder what happened to the car park? ❤
I'm so glad you appreciate her as much as I do :oops: .... such a stunning beauty!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:💞❤💞 .... ( I also hope we get those elegant, classy ... set up car park shots, in time for Halloween .... I mean, with the excessive weight loss ` pregacy ` blubber, now CLEARLY GONE ... she will once again, be the most BYG MAIDEN in the land😫😫 ) .... Im addicted to the walmart freaks at the moment ... why our lozzz isn't in the US, among her people, is confusing me somewhat🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ :unsure::unsure: )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm so glad you appreciate her as much as I do :oops: .... such a stunning beauty!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:💞❤💞 .... ( I also hope we get those elegant, classy ... set up car park shots, in time for Halloween .... I mean, with the excessive weight loss ` pregacy ` blubber, now CLEARLY GONE ... she will once again, be the most BYG MAIDEN in the land😫😫 ) .... Im addicted to the walmart freaks at the moment ... why our lozzz isn't in the US, among her people, is confusing me somewhat🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ :unsure::unsure: )
Anna, of course I do. It is impossible not to appreciate such an inspurashun. All those nasty wind rats chasing our A-list yungel and she still remains humble and down to earth. I am crying as I type this ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Anna, of course I do. It is impossible not to appreciate such an inspurashun. All those nasty wind rats chasing our A-list yungel and she still remains humble and down to earth. I am crying as I type this ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
All I want to know is ….. did she really scoff two huge dinners lol ? Or was the hello fresh a recording or lunch or a starter ? Before that other greasy meal ??
You know she scarfed both dinners, she's got hollow legs. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 817793

1. Lozza is sharing this cliche because she’s about to announce a tv or car park comeback?
2. Lozza wants some sympathy for all us “trolls” picking on her and is, via this load of old tosh, simultaneously garnering lots of “u k hun” messages whilst warning us of her upcoming wrath?
3. Lozza saw the word “rose” in there and, because she is basically illiterate, thought it said “LaRose”, so she shared it to honour her perfik yung Baybee?
4. Lozza is finally ready to get out of bed and just wants us to know in the most dramatic fashion possible that she will be rising from her pit at some point soon?

She bike.

There is very little in this world I find more annoying than a stupid meme in third person about a 'woman's strength' 🥴
Not least because they're usually posted by self-entitled, poorly educated munters who haven't done a day's work in their lives - and you know that because you went to school with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 817793

Definitely narc related, shared because of the word ‘rose’, thick bint in nature and stature 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why oh why do Companies like Hello Fresh use people like Lauren for advertisement? She's hardly a picture of health, she can't even speak properly!
She shared a video of her and her toy boy at Miller and Carter, two hours later Hello Fresh.
If there ever was a reason to NOT by Hello Fresh, that attempt at an advert was reason enough.

Edited to add - her camera quality is so bad that we can't tell if it is indeed "perthect", Lauren.
I don’t think they use her. Anyone can get that discount, if I open an account I could send you a code with my name on it and get you the same discount. You get £20 credit each time someone uses it so she’s just trying to bank up her credits to get more free food.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t think they use her. Anyone can get that discount, if I open an account I could send you a code with my name on it and get you the same discount. You get £20 credit each time someone uses it so she’s just trying to bank up her credits to get more free food.
That is absolutely mortifying she's done that 😂 made it look like any other influencer ad, half-assed attempt at one anyway. I don't know how she dares

That pathetic quote 😂
more like:

She ate
She drank
She filled up her tank
She ate
She stuffed
She showed her muff
She oiled up Larose
And then....She was (food) comatose

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Come on bewful, come on out, here look what's waiting for you!
Come on, just come out for a few minutes.
Go on, you can do it.
I'll even find you a filter.
Let's have a lickle lookatchoo.

This is me, lying on the floor tempting byg out with a handful of sweetcorn, some lard and a burger.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she a recluse now? One extreme to the other. Maybe she's given up the pretence of being a celebrity

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It goes to show that she can fly under the radar when she wants. Obviously all the petrol station/car park based paps don’t bother with suburban Goodyear and Dick Emery. Funny that!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.