Lauren Goodger #36 She’s gone nude, we’ve all spewed, we all know Chaz just wants a dude.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i was 38+2 with my first
38+5 with my second
then my current youngest got to 40+3 and id had enough 😂
im 21 weeks pegnant now and they can chill all they want im not due in summer so

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was 9 days over due when they induced me!

Anyway I think today is the day and she’s probably going in for induction and the whole plumber post was a set up being that the reason she couldn’t have the home water birth, lets see!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So for the ladies that have been pregnant on here, would you go about trying to bring on labour at 40 weeks or would you let things take it’s natural course until you get to 42 wks? Not been preggers but just interested why Lozza is saying she’s doing it (don’t believe a word that comes out of plate face like)

also WTAF was she doing wearing that dress as a skirt 😂😂😂 she really is the gift that keeps on giving!
Mine were 37 and 38 weeks. Both winter babies.

I can empathise with the summer thing. But - luckily - didn't experience it.

In this heat, I'd probably try almost anything, tbh.

And be very grumpy.

I am sure I wouldn't be swanning around Dagenham in a bewful outfit looking all flawless and serene.

But then, she doesn't look flawless and serene either.

She just looks more filtered than a whole crate of knock-off Marlboro fresh off the boat from some illegal shipment from somewhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
as i would with anyone i hope she has a smooth labour with no complications

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It was at 3am because I was awake at the time he posted. What has happened that they need a plumber/heating engineer at 3am Mwhahahahahaha
Probably something like: She was trying to blow up the paddling pool so she could have the baby. The water didn’t run so they’ve gone to hospital to have it 😂😂.

• Haha
take my hat off to anyone who has a home birth, especially with their first

Reactions: 11
No an emergency gas engineer/plumber this time.
The bog is probably blocked from all the fuckin crap they both stuff their faces with 24/7, it couldnt handle it and packed up :sick: :sick: :sick: that poor plumber having to deal with it, making me feel sick

Mine were 37 and 38 weeks. Both winter babies.

I can empathise with the summer thing. But - luckily - didn't experience it.

In this heat, I'd probably try almost anything, tbh.

And be very grumpy.

I am sure I wouldn't be swanning around Dagenham in a bewful outfit looking all flawless and serene.

But then, she doesn't look flawless and serene either.

She just looks more filtered than a whole crate of knock-off Marlboro fresh off the boat from some illegal shipment from somewhere!
I only blossomed with my first, for the other two .. I looked like Shrek!! :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Random question but does anyone have a recommendation for a good pizza stone? Thanks v much

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
All the best @Kittykat45
My boy decided to make his appearance a couple of hours before he was about to be induced. I hope you dont have to wait too long, cant imagine being overdue in this heat! Make sure you get your tea and toast afterwards 😏.

Tbh by 38 weeks I was ready for him out and tried anything! After an emotional stretch and sweep 10 days overdue, my midwife said the best thing you can do is imagine him in your arms already here constantly, talk to him, and it will get the hormones flowing to get him out. I felt like saying what do you think I've been doing for 9 months 😅. He came the next day.

Loz must be absolutely sweltering. I think those pics were taken a while ago and due to be released when yung yung gel is set to be here to distract scrunchies from searching local hospitals and seeing the real loz in all her glory. As it's been said, it's too hot to wear that atm, plus she needs at least a week of photoshop time

• Heart
  • Haha
It was at 3am because I was awake at the time he posted. What has happened that they need a plumber/heating engineer at 3am Mwhahahahahaha
Was it? Deffo best place to look for help then....😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just woke up to get the tea towel out the freezer I put in last night to cool me over night as it's so hot even with the fan on :sick: roll on Autumn!

I have started falling asleep at like 9:30pm and therefore I always miss what I'm now calling the X-rated Scrunchie hour. Every night without fail it all goes a bit smutty, it's like back when dirty channels used to come on at midnight 😂😂😂
Or the 🔺 in corner of the screen on channel 4 back in the day….. most…. Educational…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Today’s the day I reckon Scrunchies! All jokes aside, wishing Laulie a safe entrance into the world!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wish Laulie a safe entry into this world, I hope she knows only joy, health and happiness. I hope she has loving arms to hold her, hearts full of love to guide her and wisdom and kindness all her days.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.