Lauren Goodger #36 She’s gone nude, we’ve all spewed, we all know Chaz just wants a dude.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is in labour I wonder where all the selfies and updates are that were promised 🤳 🤔
Or has she realised that giving birth actually… you know… hurts?
How could she know this? She is the first person ever to be pregnant you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When you're voting on a thread title, what counts, the smiley faces, thumbs up or love hearts?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That’s an amazing spot!, DM though “get the LG look, dress to impress” bwahahaha how can you get her look when it changes every photo

View attachment 671367
Some cretinous person is actually suggesting it is from a Balmain collection - I kid you not... BUT WE KNOW IT IS A bleeping DRESS!

When you're voting on a thread title, what counts, the smiley faces, thumbs up or love hearts?
I think it is likes then if you have a draw you look at the ❤ count. Not sure though... I suppose you could look at last thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.