Lauren Goodger #36 She’s gone nude, we’ve all spewed, we all know Chaz just wants a dude.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no…I’m not being induced until 40 weeks and 12days! Each day is hellish waiting for this day
I know how that feels. I was induced at 41 weeks. Hope you can stay as cool as possible & best wishes to you. K

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She was pretty, now she's pretty disgusting!!

Oh duck, pumpkin time.. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh that! I wasn't aware of that side of that site, holy buggering monkeys!
Just looked in the interest of research.

They have her doing that pap walk in the beige polyester fire hazard co-ord thing, pretending to talk on her mobile phone near some woods in some fugly shoes (and I have my own extensive collection of fugly / comfy shoes so can comment).

Why the faaaark would those pics be on a 'sexeh' website ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 670184

If you change the wording to 'begs smaller items' that works well.
Ooooh look, says yungel, izza fing wiv wheels. Izza little car! Beg me one chaz!
[/QUOTE
What a bewful dress skirt! View attachment 670201
Imagine waking up in the morning and the only thing that will fit is a £9 on sale dress from H & M that you think 'Oh that's a nice skirt!'. Funny thing is this dress skirt on this photo is about 8" longer than in the other photos. Hiding the c'ankles possibly?
Like a pap out of hell
I'll be gone when the wind comes.
When the edit is over
Like a pap out of hell
I'll be gone-gone-gone.
Like a pap out of hell
I'll be gone when the wind comes.
But when the shoot is done, and the wind goes down,
And the Backgrids shining through,
Then like a buggy with a minge trim,
I'll come wheeling on back to you.

For the poor long suffering people at Backgrid that edit BYG pics, this one's for you.
Change I'll to He'll

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just woke up to get the tea towel out the freezer I put in last night to cool me over night as it's so hot even with the fan on :sick: roll on Autumn!

I have started falling asleep at like 9:30pm and therefore I always miss what I'm now calling the X-rated Scrunchie hour. Every night without fail it all goes a bit smutty, it's like back when dirty channels used to come on at midnight 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Not sure if the full set were posted. Been away for yonks!
I know I shouldn't have clicked on that link but I did and then as I scrolled I unclicked very fast. Excuse my naviety but are they all really her doing "stuff"?

Oh that! I wasn't aware of that side of that site, holy buggering monkeys!
I know:eek: I'm on the other side of the world so always out of synch with you guys but I'm 12 hrs ahead might know about the birth before ya;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.