Lauren Goodger #36 She’s gone nude, we’ve all spewed, we all know Chaz just wants a dude.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Laulie a safe entry into this world, I hope she knows only joy, health and happiness. I hope she has loving arms to hold her, hearts full of love to guide her and wisdom and kindness all her days.
Beautiful x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I only have an anonymous account for browsing as I actually hate all things social media related (I can't keep up with What's App replies let alone reply on Facebook, Insta, Twitter etc.) 😆

Maybe I can go old-school beg and put a sign outside of my house (with a photoshop picture of me)? I can ask businesses to give me one and promise to tell all of my friends 😁.

If anyone does have any recommends though pls let me know (or even better kick me to a better place to put this so not to derail thread).

• Heart
  • Haha
I only have an anonymous account for browsing as I actually hate all things social media related (I can't keep up with What's App replies let alone reply on Facebook, Insta, Twitter etc.) 😆

Maybe I can go old-school beg and put a sign outside of my house (with a photoshop picture of me)? I can ask businesses to give me one and promise to tell all of my friends 😁.

If anyone does have any recommends though pls let me know (or even better kick me to a better place to put this so not to derail thread).
Make yourself a sandwich board and walk around town for an hour. Why do you want a stone? Why not a pizza over?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I randomly have this saved in my favourites https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/review/best-pizza-stones 😘

No morning post could it be? Is today the day! Probably not as I just don't see any way she's not love streaming the whole thing.

Edited to say I meant live streaming not love streaming but I'm not changing it as it sounds filthy 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Make yourself a sandwich board and walk around town for an hour. Why do you want a stone? Why not a pizza over?
So I made a deal where I get to fully style the interior (and disregard any opinion's from Mr SATC ) if I keep my nose out of the exterior space which I leave to him 😁.
I would love a pizza oven but not sure we have the space at the moment. We are still in the era of little tykes plastic play things and my hubby built his own greenhouse (sore subject but what can I say, I have to stick to the deal I made-up 🤭). It means I'll just have to settle for the stone for now

I randomly have this saved in my favourites https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/review/best-pizza-stones 😘

No morning post could it be? Is today the day! Probably not as I just don't see any way she's not love streaming the whole thing.

Edited to say I meant live streaming not love streaming but I'm not changing it as it sounds filthy 😂
Ooh thank you so much, I'll have a look at this! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In all honesty, its shocking how far she goes with these filters ... she has created this cycle now, where thats all she does filters her real self, and when someone paps her, where she has no control to edit, she makes up ludicrous tit, blaming the paps who sit outside her flat for hours, in their vans waiting ( yeah ok lozzaa:rolleyes::rolleyes: ... there really are real celebs out there, you aint that important or relevant, for them to waste their time ) claiming they use trickery, wind machines, being a person of colour " rusty orange " they bleach and whiten her skin, its all complete BS ... She has made her own lil fake world, and cant see how much people are laughing " at " her .... Once this poor mite makes an appearance, she really wont have time or energy, to filter the duck out of her pics, and the public will take pics showing her real true self, which judging by the " real unedited " pics we have seen from a few weeks back, she is absolutely massive, there is no way, she will be able to cope, after having a child, with peoples nasty comments ... I have no sympathy, she has created all this, the fake life, and it needs maintaining, otherwise it will all crash around her ... and it could have, if she had more than 1 brain cell, been avoided, she has missed an opportunity, to put out a good image out there, change the path .. but she continues on destruction, it wont end well ... its a sad lonely existence .... despite who her parents are, I wish the baby, a safe journey into the world ... Bless her

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Imaging your boiler breaking down while you're trying to fill the birthing pool at 3am?

If so, I feel genuinely sorry for them!

That would be completely worthy of sympathy.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I don't have a problem with the dress worn as skirt thing, if it's comfortable in this heat over a very large bump.
But hers just looks bonkers (and uncomfortable).
It needs to be much softer fabric so it drapes properly, and that gathered frilly edge just looks painful. Stick a tee shirt underneath, much better.
A couple of very loose lagenlook dresses would be perfect. Plus easy to photoshoppery.

This has been a public service announcement from personal stylist to the not-stars.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So many comments on DM about the outfit this time. I was suprised. I thought her and he a bike looking at the prams was more of a crack up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I made a deal where I get to fully style the interior (and disregard any opinion's from Mr SATC ) if I keep my nose out of the exterior space which I leave to him 😁.
I would love a pizza oven but not sure we have the space at the moment. We are still in the era of little tykes plastic play things and my hubby built his own greenhouse (sore subject but what can I say, I have to stick to the deal I made-up 🤭). It means I'll just have to settle for the stone for now

Ooh thank you so much, I'll have a look at this! 😘
Try this - was looking other - day - you need wood pellets... Portable Pizza Ovens | Ooni Pizza Ovens — Ooni United Kingdom

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Imaging your boiler breaking down while you're trying to fill the birthing pool at 3am?

If so, I feel genuinely sorry for them!

That would be completely worthy of sympathy.
It would be the most stressful, I’d have lost the plot

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.