Lauren Goodger #36 She’s gone nude, we’ve all spewed, we all know Chaz just wants a dude.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With another thread of very strong title suggestions, congratulations to @Facehugger for this one 🎉

Yungel is still pregnant. Aside from some more anti-vax nonsense, some more badly photoshopped nude photos and discovering she is a ball, nothing much has happened.

@Intoxicating shared a video of Ch’Arg trying his hand at some erotic dancing. You will never unsee it!

@Crowbag produced this astonishing work of art.

@Pom Bear gave us a new snap for their shiny mirrored mantlepiece.

E44B2CF2-4457-47BA-A4CC-1C33E1B5F01A.jpeg

@Katie8ee wanted a shout out and Clicky doesn’t like to disappoint!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
With another thread of very strong title suggestions, congratulations to @Facehugger for this one 🎉

Yungel is still pregnant. Aside from some more anti-vax nonsense, some more badly photoshopped nude photos and discovering she is a ball, nothing much has happened.

@Intoxicating shared a video of Ch’Arg trying his hand at some erotic dancing. You will never unsee it!

Thanks @Clickbait for doing the honours!! I'm not sure which I'm more traumatised by - the nekkid photos or the bum wiggling Ch'Arg

#FreeCharlie #FreeHeABike

• Haha
Reactions: 23

View attachment 662257

Love new thread title. Congrats, sums it up perfectly.

Clickbait you said no recap this time but you still provided a good one 👍👍👍

• Heart

Birth prep for Lauren... eyelash extensions of course! Loz wants to look hot when baybeh comes out. Top priority, that.
Yup more important than actually newly arrived in the world goddamn baby for sure... 'ooh my lashes okay babez?'

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I know it’s the calamine lotion but it really does look like someone has spunked on her chest

• Haha
  • Sick
Following my previous post here - https://tattle.life/threads/lauren-...pate-hurry-up-and-have-her.21164/post-5595873 - an unedited photo of GBF (Goodger Bewful Football) has surfaced....!

View attachment 662314
Pesky paps and their skin lightening machines and super power wind machines...

Love the new thread title! Well done @Clickbait on starting new thread. I had to scan most the last thread as it moved so quick and my bastarding #busycunt life took over 😂

Pleassssseeee can this be the thread she drops?? I can't take it any longer 🤞

Also I couldn't face watching Ch'arg waving his winkie around so had to take all your words for it 🍄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm just hoping we are not treated to a blow by blow video, of her giving birth, in her argos paddling pool .... she has over shared absolutely everything else, so I wouldn't put it past her .... I mean she is ready with her new lashes, botoxed ugly obese mug, flowing fake locks ... Oh boy, is she ` insta ` ready!! 😖 :sick::sick:🤮:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

(blushing)
I would like to thank my friends, my family, the little baby bewful, my stylist, my filters, my wheelchair....

View attachment 662257

I would like to thank my friends, my family, the little baybeh, my filters, my agent, my crushed velvet and of course you, my fellow tattlers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
You know what cracked me up the other day. I was looking at Megan Barton’s OF subscription page and she also has an Amazon wishlist for her pervs to purchase stuff for her, but on hers she has like cute lingerie pieces or cute dress up outfits for her perves to purchase for her because I guess she can then wear them and show them pictures of herself wearing the clothes they have bought for her. Makes sense right? Goodger has a washing machine up for her pervs to buy for her, what she gonna do with that? Dry hump it and take a picture?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
You know what cracked me up the other day. I was looking at Megan Barton’s OF subscription page and she also has an Amazon wishlist for her pervs to purchase stuff for her, but on hers she has like cute lingerie pieces or cute dress up outfits for her perves to purchase for her because I guess she can then wear them and show them pictures of herself wearing the clothes they have bought for her. Makes sense right? Goodger has a washing machine up for her pervs to buy for her, what she gonna do with that? Dry hump it and take a picture?
Well she can hardly have size 16/18 knickers or a plus sized nurses uniform on there as that would give the game away

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm just hoping we are not treated to a blow by blow video, of her giving birth, in her argos paddling pool .... she has over shared absolutely everything else, so I wouldn't put it past her .... I mean she is ready with her new lashes, botoxed ugly obese mug, flowing fake locks ... Oh boy, is she ` insta ` ready!! 😖 :sick::sick:🤮:rolleyes::rolleyes:
She has previously said that she would like to film the birth 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
duck ME … She is still preggo, bleeping fat boy Charlie constantly & expressing milk.

👋 Hope everyone is good today.

• Haha
This thread has me properly cackling every time. I genuinely lost it at L'Arg's "exotic dancing" vid, wiggling his willy around like a schoolboy but also taking his socks off and throwing them at the camera...I can't handle this at all 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.