Lauren Goodger #36 She’s gone nude, we’ve all spewed, we all know Chaz just wants a dude.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So for the ladies that have been pregnant on here, would you go about trying to bring on labour at 40 weeks or would you let things take it’s natural course until you get to 42 wks? Not been preggers but just interested why Lozza is saying she’s doing it (don’t believe a word that comes out of plate face like)

also WTAF was she doing wearing that dress as a skirt 😂😂😂 she really is the gift that keeps on giving!
I mean you do get sick of being pregnant, but the science says its the hormones released by the baby that determines the onset of Labour, there is duck ALL u can do really - just have to wait until baby is ready 🤷‍♀️ I mean she could have another 2 plus weeks left 🤣🤣 although docs are very much for induction after 42 weeks.
As someone who has given birth twice, I would be dreading it NOT trying to bring it on 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
I’m surprised she’s quiet because I thought she’d maybe have plenty of pre planned (filtered) stuff to post so she could throw us all off the (dear god no thanks) scent. Then, 5 seconds after a thanks to dustbin Dave’s cheap as chips take away lunch she could do a “tada! My bewful young gel as arrived!”

When I had my first it taught me to respect my body in a totally different way. It didn’t fix all my issues with it but I genuinely did feel grateful it got me and the baby through a touch a go situation alive. I hope Lozza doesn’t experience the near death bit but does realise how amazing her body is without fillers and freezing bits and filters.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So for the ladies that have been pregnant on here, would you go about trying to bring on labour at 40 weeks or would you let things take it’s natural course until you get to 42 wks? Not been preggers but just interested why Lozza is saying she’s doing it (don’t believe a word that comes out of plate face like)

also WTAF was she doing wearing that dress as a skirt 😂😂😂 she really is the gift that keeps on giving!
My one and only little cherub decided to arrive 5 days early which was fortunate as it was the beginning of August, red hot and I was the size of four Lozza's. If I'd gone to my due date I'd have got my hand in and pulled him out myself 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she is giving birth, then the woman rubbing her trotters yesterday must be good!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread name suggestion

"From Lindo wing to Bingo wing, still no Laulie so Scrunchies sing"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thread name suggestion

"Quick pump the pool, record for 'gram, then Chaz throw your pants at the cam"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lauren Goodger #37 The bulk pap shots have come in handy, the babe’s still not born and her legs are still bandy

• Haha
Random question but does anyone have a recommendation for a good pizza stone? Thanks v much
It will always be hard to replicate genuine pizza in a domestic oven, however, you can use you thickest baking trays stacked and turned UPSIDE DOWN. They need a long preheat. The best for this is actually your grill tray inverted and resting on top shelf.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I knew I was right! That 'skirt' is a dress from H&M reduced to £9 - it shows it in the DM article. What a weird thing to do...

• Haha
  • Wow
I knew I was right! That 'skirt' is a dress from H&M reduced to £9 - it shows it in the DM article. What a weird thing to do...
That’s an amazing spot!, DM though “get the LG look, dress to impress” bwahahaha how can you get her look when it changes every photo

DBA3283A-C4DC-425D-9921-982A4DA676D9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
thread suggestion:

Lauren Goodger #37: He a bike, she a ball. Plumber needed for birthing pool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just woke up from a nap and still no Laulie! Is someone starting a new thread or shall I ? May need a few minutes to open my eyes 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
If she is in labour I wonder where all the selfies and updates are that were promised 🤳 🤔
Or has she realised that giving birth actually… you know… hurts?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.