Lauren Goodger #36 She’s gone nude, we’ve all spewed, we all know Chaz just wants a dude.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet these pics were taken weeks ago- surely nobody is wearing long sleeve tops in this weather?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Shes such a dumb twit .... wish someone there, the public would take some ` real ` pics, and share with us .... she looks nothing like this, set up pap shots!
This is from November
508A63F1-64AF-43BA-A7E0-2C175CFD6A22.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Just seen the latest pap walk.

Does she live in Dagenham, or was she invited to Babycare of Dagenham (on the proviso that the pap pics would be great advertising) in exchange for some free stuff?

I’m guessing it’s the latter.
She does “Collabs” as she calls it. She posted on insta awhile back begging for free stuff and saying she has a magazine column she could get you mentioned in or often features in DM. So probably getting more free stuff or a few if it gets in papers 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
It baffles me how byg is smaller now than in the ok revels. Its almost as if she is a liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The picture with her arm round his shoulder. The angle that her bag is hanging is weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be read in an Attenborough breathy tone:

“and er here, we have… a… lesser spotted lozza. In all of her pregnant glory with her mate… preparing for the excruciating birth which will take place in her natural Crystal embellished habitat.
There… she will feed. Plentiful until the baby is 3 years old, on anything deliveroo can bring for free.
her… pelt… will grow two feet in 6 hours for the birth announcement, extensions glued in and her face will be painted for Take A Break exclusive.
With her milk ready for her young, the new mother finds her strong hornmones too much and provides for her new family by selling her extra mammalian discharge to those of a perverse persuasion in her tribe of Neanderthal “fans”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I know it's only 5:30am but I fell asleep about half nine so I'm now wide awake and have caught up. I'm lucky that being up so high at night it does tend to be colder.. it's still quite windy and there is a nice cloud bank hanging over the summits but no doubt that will clear by 9am.

I know everyone is suspicious she is being quiet but to be fair it's been her weekend modus operandi for a long time. Throughout lockdown the weekend has always been when she broke the rules and went to other people's house for dinner/parties etc so there were never photos or videos ( except on the odd occasion where she was a bleeping idiot like the birthday party she videod in a restaurant which wasn't meant to be happening. The police were called it was all dealt with.)

She will be back this evening with some crap and then most likely quiet tomorrow, article Tuesday.
@Katie8ee called it 🤣 Dress/ skirt whatever, she still looks ridiculous 🤷🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh kitty I feel that pain!!! My august baby was 13 days late. I’ll never forgive him, I sat in a cold paddling pool every day after work for about a month before he came- even tried acupuncture which turned the fecker breach. On the upside, parties will be cheap cuz all their chums will be on holiday every birthday.
I hear ya - back in 2003 my August baby was 19 days late and that summer was the hottest ever on record at that time! Had to have a section in the end.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
45631801-9803417-image-a-12_1626711761705_edit_691158942432035.jpg

In this, chaz has just seen a picture of a baby being placed into a pram exactly the same as the one he's holding.
He's slowly, very slowly realising that yungel is pregnant.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
To be read in an Attenborough breathy tone:

“and er here, we have… a… lesser spotted lozza. In all of her pregnant glory with her mate… preparing for the excruciating birth which will take place in her natural Crystal embellished habitat.
There… she will feed. Plentiful until the baby is 3 years old, on anything deliveroo can bring for free.
her… pelt… will grow two feet in 6 hours for the birth announcement, extensions glued in and her face will be painted for Take A Break exclusive.
With her milk ready for her young, the new mother finds her strong hornmones too much and provides for her new family by selling her extra mammalian discharge to those of a perverse persuasion in her tribe of Neanderthal “fans”
It's amazing what you can find under rocks, stones and manhole covers nowadays 😄😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16267213533490.jpg

I see the pics are Backgrid ones by the name in the corner, so they could be old pics as she sends them to them and gets them to edit them before they go in the daily mail.

Back later 🥰 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Like a pap out of hell
I'll be gone when the wind comes.
When the edit is over
Like a pap out of hell
I'll be gone-gone-gone.
Like a pap out of hell
But when the shoot is done, and the wind goes down,
And the Backgrids shining through,
Then like a buggy with a minge trim,
I'll come wheeling on back to you.

For the poor long suffering people at Backgrid that edit BYG pics, this one's for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Holy duck!! You scrunchies re-writing songs, we should actually record one for giggles, any producers here??

All caught up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Where the duck is her ear? Melt, melting, melted.

Propah esHsicks thare

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Like a pap out of hell
When the edit is over
Like a pap out of hell
I'll be gone-gone-gone.
Like a pap out of hell
But when the shoot is done, and the wind goes down,
And the Backgrids shining through,
Then like a buggy with a minute trim,
I'll come wheeling on back to you.

For the poor long suffering people at Backgrid that edit BYG pics, this one's for you.
awesome. Everyone’s so poetic and lyrical today.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.