Lauren Goodger #36 Sheโ€™s gone nude, weโ€™ve all spewed, we all know Chaz just wants a dude.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread has me properly cackling every time. I genuinely lost it at L'Arg's "exotic dancing" vid, wiggling his willy around like a schoolboy but also taking his socks off and throwing them at the camera...I can't handle this at all ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
You really make me want to have a look this vid ๐Ÿ˜„ I have been managing to avoid it til now ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You really make me want to have a look this vid ๐Ÿ˜„ I have been managing to avoid it til now ๐Ÿ‘€
I thought I had a high cringe threshold.. but I just couldn't watch it all the way through. The neanderthal theatrical 'sex grunts' were making me mildly hysterical :oops:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Afternoon scrunchies. Great thread title we go through these babies one a week at the minute!
Does she not realise baby will come when ready not when she tells it, when her body and the baby are ready. It's not like she is 2 weeks overdue! Obviously desperate to get skinny and brown again and show the world she said bewful yung gel and not bad giant lard arsed jacket potatoe that split in the oven!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Has she deleted the post moaning about having copy approval with the Sun and mentions of pineapples and balls not being added (day ruined by it!?!?!)? Does she realise what an utter tool she sounds getting precious about trivial details like that, and trying to dictate the tone of the article? And how they will now rip her apart in future articles on her which don't require an interview? What a knob!

Has she deleted the post moaning about having copy approval with the Sun and mentions of pineapples and balls not being added (day ruined by it!?!?!)? Does she realise what an utter tool she sounds getting precious about trivial details like that, and trying to dictate the tone of the article? And how they will now rip her apart in future articles on her which don't require an interview? What a knob!
She is well known for deleting stories after she had been called out for it. She never stops to think before opening her stupid trap that's the problem!

Reactions: 21
Afternoon scrunchies. Great thread title we go through these babies one a week at the minute!
Does she not realise baby will come when ready not when she tells it, when her body and the baby are ready. It's not like she is 2 weeks overdue! Obviously desperate to get skinny and brown again and show the world she said bewful yung gel and not bad giant lard arsed jacket potatoe that split in the oven!
I thought this. Is she even past her due date, why is she trying all these tactics? She has such a naive attitude to this birth.
She hasn't even considered that things may not go to plan! Just think of the many things can affect a birthing plan: need for induction, breech baby that won't turn, need for episiotomy, emergency situations such as cord round baby's neck: among so many others. And that's not to mention the fact that it bleeping hurts and she might need more pain relief!
It's this closed mindedness that really gets me wound up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I thought I had a high cringe threshold.. but I just couldn't watch it all the way through. The neanderthal theatrical 'sex grunts' were making me mildly hysterical :oops:
So I didnโ€™t realise it had sound and that makes it worse. Much worse. Was he supposed to be sounding turned on, excited? It sounded like he had emphysema.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
You have to watch it. Its sheer comedy, it's like a parody. The way he's wiggling his willy around and, well lets just say, it's not exactly standing to attention... Its finished me off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I thought this. Is she even past her due date, why is she trying all these tactics? She has such a naive attitude to this birth.
She hasn't even considered that things may not go to plan! Just think of the many things can affect a birthing plan: need for induction, breech baby that won't turn, need for episiotomy, emergency situations such as cord round baby's neck: among so many others. And that's not to mention the fact that it bleeping hurts and she might need more pain relief!
I think she'll be induced, but will she fess up to a hospital birth with no drama? Probably not lol

Reactions: 15
You have to watch it. Its sheer comedy, it's like a parody. The way he's wiggling his willy around and, well lets just say, it's not exactly standing to attention... Its finished me off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I saw a few seconds and that was enough, what a wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she'll be induced, but will she fess up to a hospital birth with no drama? Probably not lol

Reactions: 7
I think baby has had enough of her pathetic nauseating voice and doesnโ€™t want to come out.

• Haha
The bum slapping sounds were just too hilarious for me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
You know what cracked me up the other day. I was looking at Megan Bartonโ€™s OF subscription page and she also has an Amazon wishlist for her pervs to purchase stuff for her, but on hers she has like cute lingerie pieces or cute dress up outfits for her perves to purchase for her because I guess she can then wear them and show them pictures of herself wearing the clothes they have bought for her. Makes sense right? Goodger has a washing machine up for her pervs to buy for her, what she gonna do with that? Dry hump it and take a picture?
she might put it on a long cycle and sit on it ๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyone know what an untold pineapple is ???

View attachment 662482
Hahaha an untold pineapple...sounds ominous! Unspeakable. Reminds me of the carrots of terror in Bottom

So I didnโ€™t realise it had sound and that makes it worse. Much worse. Was he supposed to be sounding turned on, excited? It sounded like he had emphysema.
I don't get why all the sexual huffing and puffing when he was limper than a school dinner chip and no amount of slapping it around was doing anything

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
It was the Brighthouse settee that got me! And still hiding his shabby teef!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
With another thread of very strong title suggestions, congratulations to @Facehugger for this one ๐ŸŽ‰

Yungel is still pregnant. Aside from some more anti-vax nonsense, some more badly photoshopped nude photos and discovering she is a ball, nothing much has happened.

@Intoxicating shared a video of Chโ€™Arg trying his hand at some erotic dancing. You will never unsee it!

@Crowbag produced this astonishing work of art.

@Pom Bear gave us a new snap for their shiny mirrored mantlepiece.

View attachment 662257

@Katie8ee wanted a shout out and Clicky doesnโ€™t like to disappoint!
Thanks for the new thread and adding my bike and ball ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’–โค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Facehugger..Well done on the title ๐Ÿ’–โค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿพ xx.

Kittykat45 ..Happy Birthday ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚โค๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

I've made some lovely babygrows they also come in He a Bike extra large for Chaz ๐Ÿ˜„..

Resizer_16262795532340.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Evening you lot โค thanks for the new thread @Clickbait ๐Ÿ˜˜ and thanks to you all for liking my title too ๐Ÿ˜˜

@Kittykat45 hope you've had a fab birthday and baby has let you enjoy it in peace, many happy returns โค

I saw Lozza on the DM website at work today, then remembered little old limpet waving his willy about, I cracked up all over again ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ sooo funny, last night was comedy gold ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Birth prep for Lauren... eyelash extensions of course! Loz wants to look hot when baybeh comes out. Top priority, that.
Looking her best to welcome her baby daughter............................................... what cretin wrote this bullshit?
I doubt Laulie will give a sod about Muvva's eyelash extensions FGS :(

You know what cracked me up the other day. I was looking at Megan Bartonโ€™s OF subscription page and she also has an Amazon wishlist for her pervs to purchase stuff for her, but on hers she has like cute lingerie pieces or cute dress up outfits for her perves to purchase for her because I guess she can then wear them and show them pictures of herself wearing the clothes they have bought for her. Makes sense right? Goodger has a washing machine up for her pervs to buy for her, what she gonna do with that? Dry hump it and take a picture?
I bet its not any old washing machine either, most likely to be some german machine that'll cost some berk & a grand to "earn" her favours.

Reactions: 11
Heard a bang from my oven 30 minutes ago and JPs that I put in but didn't prick have split and exploded. Your well timed analogy has got me wetting myself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.