Lauren Goodger #36 She’s gone nude, we’ve all spewed, we all know Chaz just wants a dude.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what cracked me up the other day. I was looking at Megan Barton’s OF subscription page and she also has an Amazon wishlist for her pervs to purchase stuff for her, but on hers she has like cute lingerie pieces or cute dress up outfits for her perves to purchase for her because I guess she can then wear them and show them pictures of herself wearing the clothes they have bought for her. Makes sense right? Goodger has a washing machine up for her pervs to buy for her, what she gonna do with that? Dry hump it and take a picture?
So basically she's a prostitute?

Reactions: 21
She don’t do sexy time. It’s just pure hell for Charlie if he’s made to do that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Bounce on her pregnancy ball??? One of Chaz's testicles???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Anyone know what an untold pineapple is ???

View attachment 662482
She is really making me feel ill at the moment. She is completely stupid and is soon to be in charge of a helpless newborn. She should have it in a zoo where at least the keepers know when and can intervene to remove the baby for its own safety.

Bounce on her pregnancy ball??? One of Chaz's testicles???
More like one of ya feet!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So basically she's a prostitute?
Megan certainly was / still is. Her whole thing is being a sex worker and trying to normalise it and how it was empowering women

Lol Lozza if you have to make a list and stick ”sexy time” on it then it really is just going through the motions :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She's on the beg now, asking about pregnancy reflexology.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 662547

Whose exactly? Cos it sure ain't hers!
I'm pretty certain ... she being morbidly obese, and him not far behind, having " sexy time " would not be humanly or psychically possible right now ... come on lozzaaa this aint our first rodeo, we know how this works .. " me fink u tellink PORKIE PIES as per usual ... talking out of that fake hideous fat arse!!! " ... just bounce on that bleeping ball you silly ridiculous mare, and hope for the neighbours living below, that you dont crash your bleeping heavy lumpylard body, through their ceiling!! hope you have house insurance ... those poor people, having to tolerate, you and that dim manchild 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.