Lauren Goodger #32 Tattle paps in JD store, unfiltered arse hitting the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That can't be Lauren, that belly looks too pale 🤣 Surprised she's not flashing her boobs. By her standards, that's almost showing a sense of decorum.
Pesky paps been messing with her colour again! because we all know, she is of mixed heritage, which in her mind, makes her a person of colour ( burnt orange colour ) ... damn those paps, bleaching her skin like that :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ... in her mind, shes a sexy curvacious Latina

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is just bloody strange. Bet Charlie has been busy since 5pm. Couple of cracking games tonight. With the extra time in the Spain game and now the 8pm France kick off, she's been on her own for three hours already. I expect the crazy attention seeking to get worse....

Reactions: 12
Help a bewful yung gel out - where on her Instagram page is the Yes/No Poll? 🙈 I'm rarely on Instagram. Anyone have a direct link?
It’s on her stories, the poll is a tiny little box on the right hand side. I pressed no and we’re up to 39%!

Poll doesn't work for me. No functionality. Just says yes/no but aren't appearing as buttons.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone told her that you can get stretch marks after you’ve given birth ? Silly smug cow , when it deflates and trust me …….it will ……and like a soufflé , they can still appear .
She’s a dick ….. stretch marks shouldn’t even be something to be ashamed of .
The delusional minger is covered in stretch marks, even before pregnancy ... after the birth, if shes as lazy as we know, she will use this to eat even more, as she has during this longest ever 9 months and counting gestation ... I would put a bet on, she will gain a further 5 stone, she will also find that baby belly, is very hard to shift in a woman pushing 35, that allowed herself to become obese while carrying, its not the same as losing weight normally, as the body can change to unrecognisable proportions!! Ohhh lozzaaa, you have so much to look forward to, and being the vain bleep you are, I for one will enjoy watching you, destroy yourself even further

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Poll doesn't work for me. No functionality. Just says yes/no but aren't appearing as buttons.
Expected is has expired or been turned off as not 110% Yeah purlease BYG...

She's a very strange, disturbed woman! I'm glad I've already had my kids, she singlehandedly manages to make pregnancy seem seedy and sordid! 100% appealing to the perverts who follow her, it's disgusting. Hideous.
She really does

Reactions: 7
Like many of you have already expressed I am just flabbergasted at her ‘positive’ opinion of her stomach. Pregnancy is the one time in life when us women can actually enjoy watching out stomach grow to epic proportions, knowing the expansion is due to a little tiny human getting ready for life all going well. The bump is literally housing a little miracle and it doesn’t matter one bleeping bit what it looks like everything that’s important is on the inside 😣

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
It’s funny coz during my pregnancy I wasn’t hairy but boy was I hairy after 🤣... why is she trying to be this perfect pregnant women it literally doesn’t exist and it’s bleeping weird .. wait till after pregnancy Lauren hair loss on head , stretch marks , saggy skin , tiredness and the rest .. can’t wait to see your perfect body after baby ... oh wait it doesn’t exist because perfection after pregnancy is not realistic you bleeping plum!!!!!!

Reactions: 18
Proud of the size and shape of her bump...?!?! Who cares about these things?!
Sadly the pervs who pay for pregnancy fetish pics and videos ... that's the only reason, she continues to advertise herself in this way, they will also be paying to watch her express her milk ... 🤬 🤬 ... she has no shame, and zero boundaries

• Sick
  • Angry
I have a odd premonition this will end up like Judy garland and liza. Towie 2041, queue Laulie diet coke big mac meal mind solder only fans formerly dury Popodopolis cry on TV begging " da ya luv me nah mumie'

• Haha
  • Heart
Like many of you have already expressed I am just flabbergasted at her ‘positive’ opinion of her stomach. Pregnancy is the one time in life when us women can actually enjoy watching out stomach grow to epic proportions, knowing the expansion is due to a little tiny human getting ready for life all going well. The bump is literally housing a little miracle and it doesn’t matter one bleeping bit what it looks like everything that’s important is on the inside 😣
I used to stroke my belly, while talking to baby, at late stage, they react, kick, move around ... but I cant say, I ever did, what she is doing .. my thoughts were only the baby growing inside, probably as most mothers do, not what my stomach looked it ... this just shows a very shallow mentality ... she is expecting everything to be perfect, she is in for a big shock, she has this fairytale in her mind, when the reality, is so different ... as I always say, a little baby, has the power to turn your life inside out, upside down ... you quickly learn it is all about them, they are very much in charge whether you like it or not, a baby just wants, and wants, it demands, and it really dosent care, if you are tired ... depressed, fed up, she is in for a great awakening

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I used to stroke my belly, while talking to baby, at late stage, they react, kick, move around ... but I cant say, I ever did, what she is doing .. my thoughts were only the baby growing inside, probably as most mothers do, not what my stomach looked it ... this just shows a very shallow mentality ... she is expecting everything to be perfect, she is in for a big shock, she has this fairytale in her mind, when the reality, is so different ... as I always say, a little baby, has the power to turn your life inside out, upside down ... you quickly learn it is all about them, they are very much in charge whether you like it or not, a baby just wants, and wants, it demands, and it really dosent care, if you are tired ... depressed, fed up, she is in for a great awakening
Same I bonded with each of my bumps, to me they were my babies until I gave birth my stomach is where I directed all of my love and attention. My stomach is in a right state now and yes it can piss me off cos I want to look slimmer but I’ll never hate on the wrinkly skin as that skin stretched to give me the biggest blessings of my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
To view her stories, click on her profile picture, it should have a coloured ring around it if she has posted stories you havent seen yet.
Then on the story of her asking do you want to see her hand Express theres a yes and no in the bottom right hand corner

HIT THAT NO BUTTON for the sake of our eyes
I'm sure she will still try and post it even if not allowed on ig, a taster for her only fans pervs to pay her to send it to them....

I just voted so it is still votable. Feeling very passionate about this vote 🤣🤣🤣 I'm campaigning for the vote no party 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Ps. I spotted at least 2 stretchies. I didn't get any during pregnancy,.only the few from puberty appeared redder and sorer. But damn after I dropped that baby I looked like the top of a tiger bread 🤣. And did I care? No because like most mothers, my child is a billion times more important

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She trolling us.
I've never known any woman go on about the bump like she does.
Reviewing her bleeping stomach like its a hotel on Trip Advisor.
For who's benefit is this you massive bleeping bleep???
I don't get it
WTF IS SHE ON???? My bump was bleeping gorgeous it was stretched out by a baby a placenta and a shitload of fluid..........after my baby was born I was a fat saggy C$&T!! 🤣🤣 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.