Lauren Goodger #32 Tattle paps in JD store, unfiltered arse hitting the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its like an never ending game of limbo with her
"How low can she go!"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh my good god WHY does she think anyone would want to see her doing an expressing video?! Have some self respect you absolute crank!! Women breastfeed/express/give birth and go through pregnancy every minute and second of the day, stop going on like your the only one in the world doing it! I’m so embarrassed for her!

Reactions: 23
I clicked no. No way I want to see that!! 🤢
What’s more concerning is who are the 60 odd percent who actually clicked yes?!?
The noes went up 2% when I clicked it so less than 100 votes so far

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm assuming I have to Follow that twit on Instagram to vote (and make her think she's popular? No way).

Though, I did find these older comments from October whilst browsing..

"Am Very a judge of character" 😆 (sic)
As for the date of conception, 🤔 :sneaky:
lg insta.png

lg insta 2.png

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Total admiration for this girl. Georgia.
THIS is real, THIS is relatable, THIS is honest - this is why women will take more to a person like Georgia than the tea towelling, lucky Heather bleep that is LG.

The thing is LG can’t go here - the lies, the lies on top of lies ….

Well, least she has her dirty thrushy knickers to sell ….

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Total admiration for this girl. Georgia.
THIS is real, THIS is relatable, THIS is honest - this is why women will take more to a person like Georgia than the tea towelling, lucky Heather bleep that is LG.

The thing is LG can’t go here - the lies, the lies on top of lies ….

Well, least she has her dirty thrushy knickers to sell ….
Spot on.

Lozza will go underground until she's managed to have her takeaway fat baby fat sucked out of her, she daren't be seen out in the wild in her natural state!

Reactions: 14
My god he must have been pissed as a fart and coked more than cola🤣
I love the way he's clenching his fist (on the table) whilst kissing her. I'm sure a body language expert could read something into that!

He looks like he's kissing his auntie and is trying to hold back the vom. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.