Lauren Goodger #32 Tattle paps in JD store, unfiltered arse hitting the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh, can't Quote from the old thread. @Katie8ee - a quote from your post here

I don't know why but this gives me the absolute creeps. I dont find it endearing that he posts that picture of her it smells like bragging, objectification and just a bit ownershippy. The fact I could care less about her shows that it does make me feel a bit icky.

I wonder if it's just a step away from Chaz calling her "wifey" (more or less the same thing, in my eyes). That and "furbabies" make me :sick: 🀣 :sneaky:

The picture of Big Loz out in the wild in a skintight catsuit was quite a sight. Did you get in touch with DM with your candid photo @Bed Head Betty ? That's something LG would desperately want scrubbed from the internet :alien: Maybe The Daily Star is who you want to contact, as they published a "correction" article about her recently.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Evening all I've just zapped through the last thread to catch up and can say you saved the best til last with those videos and when I say the best, I mean the worst! Big Loz probably thinks twerk is where Chas goes in a morning, when he is grafting mind. She doesn't pop her hips or put her back into it, just shakes those heavy looking implants from side to side. I feel offended at myself even viewing the vids - disgustang! Going to get some cucumber slices from the fridge, pop them on to my frazzled eyeballs, lie back and try to forget.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The shame of trying to pretend you look like this (blow up doll with no pores and skinny little legs), when you actually look like this... and she would've known she was being filmed for that so that's her with make up on actually making an effort.
Her real eyes are like tiny pissholes in the snow and too close together, which is why she never looks like herself as any editing app will see that as a flaw & change it.

Why does she bother? And don't Backgrid know they are making a laughing stock of themselves too by partaking? It's so juvenile and pathetic, and it's damaging to her infantile 'fans' who don't know any better.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
That bleeping photoshoot man. She is so SMUG.

What a weird way to make a living. Imagine 100 years ago if people got a glimpse of the future... πŸ˜‘

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is she on the toilet lol πŸ˜„ xx.
I'm on page 47 catching up πŸ₯°

Not my best effort but gave it a go πŸ˜„

Resizer_16244680057070.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
The shame of trying to pretend you look like this (blow up doll with no pores and skinny little legs), when you actually look like this... and she would've known she was being filmed for that so that's her with make up on actually making an effort.
Her real eyes are like tiny pissholes in the snow and too close together, which is why she never looks like herself as any editing app will see that as a flaw & change it.

Why does she bother? And don't Backgrid know they are making a laughing stock of themselves too by partaking? It's so juvenile and pathetic, and it's damaging to her infantile 'fans' who don't know any better.
What on earth does she look like in that first pic?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

This one really scared the tit out of me, when I first saw it ... this clearly shows, there is something very wrong with her, which is being left untreated, hence, her behaviour is going from bad to worse ... she gets so much criticism for faking her photos, and she still continues. completely ignoring the obvious ... as i say " it wont end well " people that live this way, never do

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Those eyebrows man....are they irreversibly tattooed on or what? Make her look like a neanderthal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.