Lauren Goodger #32 Tattle paps in JD store, unfiltered arse hitting the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same I bonded with each of my bumps, to me they were my babies until I gave birth my stomach is where I directed all of my love and attention. My stomach is in a right state now and yes it can piss me off cos I want to look slimmer but I’ll never hate on the wrinkly skin as that skin stretched to give me the biggest blessings of my life.
As my other half says ... your stomach, stretch marks, are proof, that you created life, and that's nothing to be ashamed of ... its a thing of pride ... yes, you can lose weight exercise, but pregnancy does change the body, it's just a fact of life ... my kids were worth it 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Eeeew he’s got a pointy one! 🤣

Before we all lose our tit when beybeh arrives, we should remember that poor Oddbod was destined for big things pre Loz.

Remember when his boss said he’d jacked his job in as he was going to become a millionaire with KP 😂 Then he got binned and put out the call for a work wife to take over the gram with and become a power couple.

Fast forward and he’s lumped with Big Loz moaning and talking about baby gel all the time, poor fella just can’t catch a break, he was deserves more than this 😢
Lol dreaming of the A list lifestyle but ended up with the rankest Z lister going. He dreamt of Rolex watches and 5 star holidays but what he got was a 2 star hotel and greasy takeaways. Oh and a child, allegedly.

Has anyone directly asked her if she has had her vaccine jab?
I fink she didn't cos pregacy and anixety. Just ad a few rofmans an a coupla ciders insted.

Has anyone directly asked her if she has had her vaccine jab?
I fink she didn't cos pregacy and anixety. Just ad a few rofmans an a coupla ciders insted.
Imagine calling Backgrid to take pictures on a night out.
Cringe.
Wow look at the electricity between them. All that static when he caresses the polyester clad bump. And WTF is on those Jeans?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
No at 23%

There are a lot of sick ppl out there 🤢

To view her stories, click on her profile picture, it should have a coloured ring around it if she has posted stories you havent seen yet.
Then on the story of her asking do you want to see her hand Express theres a yes and no in the bottom right hand corner

HIT THAT NO BUTTON for the sake of our eyes
I'm sure she will still try and post it even if not allowed on ig, a taster for her only fans pervs to pay her to send it to them....

I just voted so it is still votable. Feeling very passionate about this vote 🤣🤣🤣 I'm campaigning for the vote no party 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Ps. I spotted at least 2 stretchies. I didn't get any during pregnancy,.only the few from puberty appeared redder and sorer. But damn after I dropped that baby I looked like the top of a tiger bread 🤣. And did I care? No because like most mothers, my child is a billion times more important
Thank you. Couldn’t find it before

Reactions: 9
My comment is at the top of best comments on DM article 🤣
Who is she really trying to kid

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
To view her stories, click on her profile picture, it should have a coloured ring around it if she has posted stories you havent seen yet.
Then on the story of her asking do you want to see her hand Express theres a yes and no in the bottom right hand corner

HIT THAT NO BUTTON for the sake of our eyes
I'm sure she will still try and post it even if not allowed on ig, a taster for her only fans pervs to pay her to send it to them....

I just voted so it is still votable. Feeling very passionate about this vote 🤣🤣🤣 I'm campaigning for the vote no party 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Ps. I spotted at least 2 stretchies. I didn't get any during pregnancy,.only the few from puberty appeared redder and sorer. But damn after I dropped that baby I looked like the top of a tiger bread 🤣. And did I care? No because like most mothers, my child is a billion times more important
Yay, thanks! Voted on BOTH votes (yep, there's two now).

She's also asking if people want to see belly products.

Still doing the "how great and unblemished my belly looks" self-obsessed thing. Way to make other women feel great, Lauren.

I've never been pregnant but I think if your skin is going to scar, it's going to scar and there's very little you can do about it. Buying belly products when you're about to drop seems a bit pointless to me.
Screenshot 2021-06-28 at 21-52-52 Lauren Rose Goodger ( laurengoodger) • Instagram photos and ...png

So, if the vote to see her expressing milk is a success, will she also put "You win!" next to the video? 🙈 (Says it on her OnlyFans bio - you know, as if she's doing the world a favour)

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If she’s still smoking while pregnant she’s an even bigger cretin than I thought.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I got home late so I've skipped the thread for the day.

Is she really still smoking as well as drinking? if so plus what she eats, oh dear.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Disgrace of a person. Theres absolutely no excuse for it nowadays.
Exactly, no excuse whatsoever. If you are struggling to stop then pregnancy should be the last thing on your mind. You are carrying a child for nine months, your (and their) health has to be top priority.

Reactions: 16
She really is a stinking narcissistic fool. She actually is awful. Almost like she is bragging about her small neat bump. An absolute weirdo !

Reactions: 14
I think she’s sat in bed all day and caught up on Tattle and now trolling us with milking videos because we’ve prob hit a nerve. She probably saw all her OFs videos on here too 😂😂.
She’s probably realizing not much cash coming in and she can’t live of freebies!
She’s probably well jealous of Michelle’s new partnership with Adidas too

and we’ve seen pictures where she has forgotten to photoshop out all her stretch marks. She’s such a compulsive liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she’s sat in bed all day and caught up on Tattle and now trolling us with milking videos because we’ve prob hit a nerve. She probably saw all her OFs videos on here too 😂😂.
She’s probably realizing not much cash coming in and she can’t live of freebies!
She’s probably well jealous of Michelle’s new partnership with Adidas too

and we’ve seen pictures where she has forgotten to photoshop out all her stretch marks. She’s such a compulsive liar.
I hope her stomach looks like a wrinkly old prune post partum.

Thread Suggestion:

Young Loz ain’t fat and she ain’t white.
Her bump is neat and her arse is tight.
#BeggyBitch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Disgrace of a person. Theres absolutely no excuse for it nowadays.
I used to smoke loads. Got pregnant unexpectedly, found out at around three weeks. Stopped smoking, stopped drinking and lost the pregnancy at 10 weeks. Was assured it had nothing to do with my lifestyle and I believe that. Have had two lovely, healthy young men since. But took no risks at all. The paranoia when they were each in the little crib next to my bed. I thought something might come and take them away again. They are 19 and 12 now. Fit as fiddles. But that fear never quite goes. I am astonished that she claims to have experienced miscarriage but has no concern for the child within her. All she is concerned about is how her 'bump' looks. She is weird. It is a bit like her animal rights activism while wearing fur and eating copious amounts of meat. "Wot? Cyanide? Awlwight. I never try none dem fings I does indosre or dat, innit? Even me mates is like: "can I have sum dat Loz." I say to dem I dunt uze it babz."

She is in need of urgent psychiatric help but I just can't bear her. When she was put together some essential component parts were definitely left out.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I used to smoke loads. Got pregnant unexpectedly, found out at around three weeks. Stopped smoking, stopped drinking and lost the pregnancy at 10 weeks. Was assured it had nothing to do with my lifestyle and I believe that. Have had two lovely, healthy young men since. But took no risks at all. The paranoia when they were each in the little crib next to my bed. I thought something might come and take them away again. They are 19 and 12 now. Fit as fiddles. But that fear never quite goes. I am astonished that she claims to have experienced miscarriage but has no concern for the child within her. All she is concerned about is how her 'bump' looks. She is weird. It is a bit like her animal rights activism while wearing fur and eating copious amounts of meat. "Wot? Cyanide? Awlwight. I never try none dem fings I does indosre or dat, innit? Even me mates is like: "can I have sum dat Loz." I say to dem I dunt uze it babz."

She is in need of urgent psychiatric help but I just can't bear her. When she was put together some essential component parts were definitely left out.
Definitely. I can't quite believe how thick she is. I can't see her being a good mother, I know that sounds so mean but I just don't.

Reactions: 13
It’s funny coz during my pregnancy I wasn’t hairy but boy was I hairy after 🤣... why is she trying to be this perfect pregnant women it literally doesn’t exist and it’s bleeping weird .. wait till after pregnancy Lauren hair loss on head , stretch marks , saggy skin , tiredness and the rest .. can’t wait to see your perfect body after baby ... oh wait it doesn’t exist because perfection after pregnancy is not realistic you bleeping plum!!!!!!
She is in for a shock when post partum bleeding starts and post labour contractions, she is that thick she will properly think its a twin coming🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Somewhere in Dubai there are videos of this yungel, having, erm, a 'face pack' .
That's going to take some explaining to her poor child, because it's going to surface at some point (just like her during said face pack).
👀

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.