Lauren Goodger #32 Tattle paps in JD store, unfiltered arse hitting the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think watching someone else do yoga is going to help you Lozza. No doubt shovelling something in your cake hole whilst filming her 🙄
As if our bewful gel has ever done yoga! Probs sat on the toilet once and went ommmmm!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she just filming the lady do yoga, surely she should be copying the yoga moves. The absolute cretin.

She is just getting worse. The Hornmones and immense iron must be messing with her brian because she is getting more ridiculous by the day. The birth and caring for a newborn is going to hit her like a tonne of bricks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thread title suggestion

Lauren and Charles - full of delusion, life of collusion, baby is sheesh fusion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Has anyone told her that you can get stretch marks after you’ve given birth ? Silly smug cow , when it deflates and trust me …….it will ……and like a soufflé , they can still appear .
She’s a dick ….. stretch marks shouldn’t even be something to be ashamed of .
She literally reads here and responds to or dismisses comments on IG straight away - what a bleeping weirdo! 😒

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She literally reads here and responds to or dismisses comments on IG straight away - what a bleeping weirdo! 😒
We've seen your stretchmarks already you cretinous excuse for an air breather. Get a bleeping grip and try and work out how you are going to cope in the real world of sick-covered clothing, tit covered hands and a baby screaming at decibel levels you last heard at Stansted.

Thread title suggestion

Lauren and Charles - full of delusion, life of collusion, baby is sheesh fusion
Funny I was thinking of Imagination songs: In the Heat of the Night Body Talk is just an Illusion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I've just looked at her stories and seeing her fingering that stomach of hers has knocked me sick. Couldn't click off it fast enough I felt like a bleeping creep!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just imagine if she’s staged the water birth already, taken loads of photos that have been photoshopped and she’s already booked in for a planned c-section. That would be next level Lozza fakery! Also she would look completely ridiculous pouting and eye-bleeping the camera as she did during her rush to hospital with ‘anixtey’ a few years ago. It would be peak Loz jumping the shark and may hopefully get her written off into obscurity like Josie Cunningham 🤞🏻
I wouldn't put it past her. She showed cameras in her place the same days her pool arrived

Reactions: 10
Oh GOD she's such a beggy weird wet wipe. Constantly banging on about her neat, perfect bump. She's OBSESSED with looks, it's unhealthy. As someone mentioned before....why no comments about being thankful for a healthy baby, baybeh gel's nursery, all the things she is excited to see baybeh gel do...but no, it's all about her and getting her VS model (in her head) figure back so she can return to flogging her arse on OF.

Poor bewful yung gel has lost half her jaw line due to hay fever 😢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Oh GOD she's such a beggy weird wet wipe. Constantly banging on about her neat, perfect bump. She's OBSESSED with looks, it's unhealthy. As someone mentioned before....why no comments about being thankful for a healthy baby, baybeh gel's nursery, all the things she is excited to see baybeh gel do...but no, it's all about her and getting her VS model (in her head) figure back so she can return to flogging her arse on OF.

She’s the most ridiculous looking cretin seriously that could be the head used for the main character in ‘A Bugs Life 2’ Ant head, and ant body all lumpy and bumpy 🐜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s the most ridiculous looking cretin seriously that could be the head used for the main character in ‘A Bugs Life 2’ Ant head, and ant body all lumpy and bumpy 🐜
Lol - alien ant farm.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

WTF is that? Worst one yet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lauren we know you read here, you have duck all else to do. Stop being obsessed with shaving half your face off and trying to prove to the world you are not fat/don't have stretch marks/have a neat bump. You are insulting women all over the world by saying it is terrible to have or be all those things. Talk about your baby, talk about your nursery, your plans once baby is here. Not about how you will look afterwards. It is boring, narcissistic and makes you look like a terrible person.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Lauren we know you read here, you have duck all else to do. Stop being obsessed with shaving half your face off and trying to prove to the world you are not fat/don't have stretch marks/have a neat bump. You are insulting women all over the world by saying it is terrible to have or be all those things. Talk about your baby, talk about your nursery, your plans once baby is here. Not about how you will look afterwards. It is boring, narcissistic and makes you look like a terrible person.
She is a terrible person and looks even worse by keep altering her pics - she looks like a vacant piece of tit - totally dead behind the eyes. I really hope that child is removed from her and put up for adoption. There is no chance of salvation with this cretin who thinks she is giving birth to the pink dressed Tiny Tears.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've just looked at her stories and seeing her fingering that stomach of hers has knocked me sick. Couldn't click off it fast enough I felt like a bleeping creep!
I thought that too, the way she caresses her bump, and slightly pulls down her trousers is verrrry creepy. But I wasn't sure if I was just assuming that in a biased fashion because I know she's on OnlyFans, and it was just me. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I thought that too, the way she caresses her bump, and slightly pulls down her trousers is verrrry creepy. But I wasn't sure if I was just assuming that in a biased fashion because I know she's on OnlyFans, and it was just me. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
Definitely creepy. Who does that?!! I think she thinks she's 'teasing' her OF people which is just :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 18

good God she could slice someone up with that jawline, what a threatening look 😂thank God it's not real or even convincing. How pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.