Lauren Goodger #32 Tattle paps in JD store, unfiltered arse hitting the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

Bewful yungel expresses juice. Fat man child is reaching for the noose.

Thread suggestion

Julytember almost here, still begging stuff in nylon gear

Syringe on the nipple sucking it dry. Why he with her, why oh why?

Bump so smoothe and sexualised. Pity L'Arg likes other guys.

Me and Chaz out in Acton eating junk food then had contraction

Me and Chaz is birthing my doll toy. Last night, night for bday boy

I'll stop now.

You all make me laugh so much. Thank you for putting up with me!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
love the julytember one!

Thread suggestion

Thread suggestion

I'll stop now.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Please God NO!!! 🤮
At this point Lauren is almost a meme, repeating the same hollow phrases - she even mentions the "goodness" that she usually craves, but she's keeping it for babyeh this time. (With all the lard she consumes, it's debatable how much nourishment her body would offer, but don't let that get in the way of a worthy Insta-post).
Screenshot 2021-06-29 at 01-05-24 Lauren Rose Goodger ( laurengoodger) • Instagram photos and ...png

Saint Lauren, so foughtful and bewful, with a neat bump and stretch mark-free. She still has "a few weeks", eh?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
#threadsuggestion

Juletember’s upon us, let Laulie watch commence!

#threadsuggestion

Never been a neater bump, all tune in to big loz’ colostrum pump!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She is very certain about babeh gel arriving on the due date. Mine were 37 and 38 weeks. 8lb4 and 7lb9 respectively. With the first, most of the weight was in his feet. He is 6ft2 now with size 13 feet. Skinny as a pencil. At university and doing well despite everything. Serving cocktails in a bar. Cooked the little one longer but knew he'd be smaller. His dad wasn't as tall. I was also her age at that point. Why is she so sure? She is very odd.

Edit: I know exactly when each (and where) they were conceived too. Because I did plan them both. 37 weeks was a blessing with the long, tall, handsome, skinny one because his due date was Christmas Eve.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She's very happy with the size and shape of her bump apparently. What exactly did she plan to do if she didn't like it?
Send it back for a refund then beg for another more acceptable one?

It’s funny coz during my pregnancy I wasn’t hairy but boy was I hairy after 🤣... why is she trying to be this perfect pregnant women it literally doesn’t exist and it’s bleeping weird .. wait till after pregnancy Lauren hair loss on head , stretch marks , saggy skin , tiredness and the rest .. can’t wait to see your perfect body after baby ... oh wait it doesn’t exist because perfection after pregnancy is not realistic you bleeping plum!!!!!!
She will have a perfect body within minutes - she'll be filtering the hell out of her photos as they take the baby away to be cleaned up

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion

Thread suggestion

I'll stop now.

All of the above hahahhaha 🤣

#Thread33 neat bump or massive gunt. Charlie's GF is a massive C..t

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I don't understand why she wants to extract her colostrum and 'keep' it? Where does she think it's going to go? It's stored in the perfect place already, ready to feed the baby until a few days post birth when the milk comes in. According to her there are no special requirements of her, ie she's perfectly healthy having the best pregnancy ever complete with 'amazing blood' , so what is she playing at?! Oh, compromising her child 's nourishment for the sake of a fetish video is what she's playing at, silly me.

Reactions: 15
Begging for a hotel room, where Chaz can show off his mushroom!

Beggy stays, never pays, Lozza leaks wherever she lays

Stand by your birthday man, even if he's on OnlyFans

Eating piles of freebie food, no Loz we don't want you to squeeze your boob!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lame suggestion but sums her resentment of the spotlight not being on her up:

Thank God l'arges bday is once a year cos the effort of beggin's been a pain in my gigantic rear.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ch’Arg loved my flat tum and big round bum
Now I look like his mum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I can't keep up with this thread at the moment. Just skimmed last few pages.
2 things.. NO we don't wanna see you syringe your colostrum. It's in your boobs for a reason. Idiot.
Secondly, where is this "face mask" Video!!! I don't wanna see it but it's gotta come out at some point. Bet she is gonna read here and tit her bleeping pants at the thought 🤣🤣

Thread suggestion.
#Using her Colostrum for clicks and likes, Does Charlie know that he a bike?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion.
#Using her Colostrum for clicks and likes, Does Charlie know that he a bike?
Blowie that is brilliant 😂 👏

Looks like our yungel will have a new thread by tonight and @MunHun is in the lead with this beauty. Happy to start the new thread if necessary, may also get a bit of a thread round up done later if I can.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Could she be having a planned c section? Can’t imagine she’d want to go through all the contractions and pushing…..maybe she knows the date already 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Could she be having a planned c section? Can’t imagine she’d want to go through all the contractions and pushing…..maybe she knows the date already 🤔
Hmmmm interesting question. But if so would she keep banging on about this magical home birth. Then again it's probably a cover story. Who knows with this bewful yung gel

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.