Lauren Goodger #32 Tattle paps in JD store, unfiltered arse hitting the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could she be having a planned c section? Can’t imagine she’d want to go through all the contractions and pushing…..maybe she knows the date already 🤔
The home birth is a cover story so people don't give her grief for a planned C-section. The tummy tuck will follow in Turkey #gifted... Although have seen some "Insta slebs" in the US have the tummy tuck rolled into the C section surgery 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The home birth is a cover story so people don't give her grief for a planned C-section. The tummy tuck will follow in Turkey #gifted... Although have seen some "Insta slebs" in the US have the tummy tuck rolled into the C section surgery 😳
But it isn't done over here.

Reactions: 7
She must have a joke spell check on her phone that changes everything to the wrong thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She must have a joke spell check on her phone that changes everything to the wrong thing?
Yep I think it's an app from the joke shop store called 'How to make a right mug out of yourself' - she runs everything through it, pictures, spellcheck, life decisions...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just imagine if she’s staged the water birth already, taken loads of photos that have been photoshopped and she’s already booked in for a planned c-section. That would be next level Lozza fakery! Also she would look completely ridiculous pouting and eye-bleeping the camera as she did during her rush to hospital with ‘anixtey’ a few years ago. It would be peak Loz jumping the shark and may hopefully get her written off into obscurity like Josie Cunningham 🤞🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just imagine if she’s staged the water birth already, taken loads of photos that have been photoshopped and she’s already booked in for a planned c-section. That would be next level Lozza fakery! Also she would look completely ridiculous pouting and eye-bleeping the camera as she did during her rush to hospital with ‘anixtey’ a few years ago. It would be peak Loz jumping the shark and may hopefully get her written off into obscurity like Josie Cunningham 🤞🏻
This would totally happen. I was in Labour for two days nearly very gradual and it took hours to get her out she was only 6lb 7oz. I knew it was time when I was sick and had diarrhea violently. No thought at all to brush my hair, look remotely attractive and was bollock naked sweating like a fat lass in a cake shop by the end. I didn't even look in a mirror til I got home the next day. Who the duck cares? Get your baby out and be happy you are both safe and well. Did my lad care what I looked like? Did the midwife? No!! I was squeezing a baby out!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
All this planning and layering of lies, all the photoshoppery, all the constant , constant, constaaaaant deception. All the defiling yourself, prostituting, carpark roaming, sink wankery, tit facery, desperate beggary and buggery.

For what? A small rented flat with a borrowed paddling pool, a nightly takeaway, and being ridiculed by the vast majority who know of her, and a blank 'who? ' from the rest.

I'd rather eat my own eyeballs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I have to say this one really pissed me off. Next time I feel worn out from my 12 hour shifts, children and college work I will give my head a wobble because I couldn’t possibly be as tired as Lady Muck. Sitting on your arse, stuffing your face and only getting up to flash your minge is really exhausting 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve genuinely never seen anyone sell their pregnancy in such a bizarrely sexual way, and there have been a lot of shite zlisters over time. She makes me so uncomfortable to watch.
She should be enjoying this time and sleep while she can but to be doing polls on whether to express now just makes my stomach turn.
My only hope, and this is a major what if, is that she gets her tit together when baby sweet corn niblet is born and stops trying to get the public interest when there is none.
As Love Island has started hopefully this will trounce any press for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She has, they were filming it last week!

Reactions: 9
Blowie that is brilliant 😂 👏

Looks like our yungel will have a new thread by tonight and @MunHun is in the lead with this beauty. Happy to start the new thread if necessary, may also get a bit of a thread round up done later if I can.
Please do one one of your recaps they are so looked forward too by many of us young gels and guys. #TeamClickbait 🥰🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Don't think watching someone else do yoga is going to help you Lozza. No doubt shovelling something in your cake hole whilst filming her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.