Lauren Goodger #32 Tattle paps in JD store, unfiltered arse hitting the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have skimmed over the last couple of pages so please forgive me if this has already been said, but how the duck can she compare a worldwide pandemic to having cancer?! The two are absolutely not comparable!! Apart the the fact that both can kill, they are 2 completely different scenarios. If you could have a jab to avoid cancer, most people would.. and you will always get those few that will be against it. It is like anything. But to compare the two is incomprehensible. I’m assuming she knows no one who has had cancer nor covid. What an absolutely ignorant air head 😠

Reactions: 15
I'm assuming I have to Follow that twit on Instagram to vote (and make her think she's popular? No way).

Though, I did find these older comments from October whilst browsing..

"Am Very a judge of character" 😆 (sic)
As for the date of conception, 🤔 :sneaky:
View attachment 638703
View attachment 638704
I'm as bad as Lauren today. I meant "Am very a good judge of character" - I've got baby brian! Reading her pish for too long lowers your IQ.

Their first date/arrangement meeting must have been interesting - Charles: "I'm waiting for Lauren to show up".

(A lady four sizes bigger with an unrecognisable podgy face waddles over)..."I'm Lauren".

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her belly button has vanished again.
It's a miracle!
And while stroking her stretch marked covered stomach, claims to have no stretch marks .. even though we can clearly see them 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ .... she's the gift that just keeps giving! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Please all vote no for the milking of her udders video… for the sanity of MANKIND

PLEASE…..

• Haha
  • Sick
I actually am horrified by that bizarre 'who wanna see bewful baybeh mamma express titties' poll thing. I know we take the piss but that is actually nuts, surely?

She's very happy with the size and shape of her bump apparently. What exactly did she plan to do if she didn't like it?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ps I just clicked no to expressing videos, putting it at 38%. Are the rest just pervs hoping to see her boobs?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Fucks sake! My nips have inverted themselves in disgust at the thought of seeing her squirting 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Won’t be tight and smoothe after 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 also why does she keep going on about her small bump ! Lauren it is not small you think we’re blind ? Mine wasn’t small either and embraced it .

Reactions: 16
Where is the option for OH NO OH DEAR GOD NO?!

There again, if the video existed, the nosy cow in me would absolutely watch, horrified, as she attempts to both filter and sexualise what is at least, a private act (nothing wrong with breastfeeding a baby but this ain’t it) and at worst, a midwife-advised gestational diabetes medical necessity!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She trolling us.
I've never known any woman go on about the bump like she does.
Reviewing her bleeping stomach like its a hotel on Trip Advisor.
For who's benefit is this you massive bleeping bleep???
I don't get it
Has anyone told her that you can get stretch marks after you’ve given birth ? Silly smug cow , when it deflates and trust me …….it will ……and like a soufflé , they can still appear .
She’s a dick ….. stretch marks shouldn’t even be something to be ashamed of .

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has anyone told her that you can get stretch marks after you’ve given birth ? Silly smug cow , when it deflates and trust me …….it will ……and like a soufflé , they can still appear .
She’s a dick ….. stretch marks shouldn’t even be something to be ashamed of .
I reckon she will have them all down the sides of her boobs too, she's not worn decent maternity bras all pregnancy, she needn't moan when they're swinging round her knees by the time she's 40.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She trolling us.
I've never known any woman go on about the bump like she does.
Reviewing her bleeping stomach like its a hotel on Trip Advisor.
For who's benefit is this you massive bleeping bleep???
I don't get it
She's a very strange, disturbed woman! I'm glad I've already had my kids, she singlehandedly manages to make pregnancy seem seedy and sordid! 100% appealing to the perverts who follow her, it's disgusting. Hideous.

• Heart
I reckon she will have them all down the sides of her boobs too, she's not worn decent maternity bras all pregnancy, she needn't moan when they're swinging round her knees by the time she's 40.
You could definitely make out some extreme scars in one of her pics a while ago, down the sides of her bump, where she has had lipo, the stretching of the scars will be tight and big, she’s kidding no-one, she’s photoshopped her pregnant belly!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.