Lauren Goodger #31 Chins, cankles & bingo wings, street rat's fault for harnessing wind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s saying that this was photoshopped ? ... she just looks like a heavily pregnant women to me ... what’s weird is she is pregnant and when your pregnant you do put on weight ! What a fuckin fool .
It's street paps with a wind machine, babez. 🤣

Lauren was chunky even before pregnancy (not a crime) but still trying to peddle the lie she was a slim, lithe size 8 (as well as the CGI "Hollywood filter" head - she may as well wear a Maggie Thatcher mask, it's just as believable as the fake face she wants people to believe is hers).

She should just accept how she is - and if she wants to do something about it, it's the boring but true cliché, eat less, move more. She's done it before (slimmed down, got fit), so she knows the script by now.

Lipo and tummy tucks don't perform miracles, it's only temporary if you don't look after yourself. The ridiculous thing is, even in her OnlyFans videos you can see the face filters "glitching" a bit if she moves too fast - that's why she tries to keep her head movements slow.

Pregnancy is a different matter but she really hasn't looked after her body, by all accounts.

Reactions: 20
Moleman!
I was going to suggest the lovely Pom Bear Photoshopped two Duncan Goodhews* (or any interchangeable bald man you care to mention) on her arse implants, because that's what her buttocks looked like to me. Two spherical implant balls jiggling about. Think of the scarring and atrophy to come.

Not erotic in the slightest.

Mind you Goodger has gained so much weight since that video horror show, the implants are probably now lost under a mound of saturated fat, cellulite and fake tan.

*Not sure Pom Bear is allowed to digitally alter photos of LG to that degree, though.
By the way, Duncan Goodhew is a wonderful man, maybe I should have suggested someone bald and detestable who deserves such a heinous punishment 🤣 :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s saying that this was photoshopped ? ... she just looks like a heavily pregnant women to me ... what’s weird is she is pregnant and when your pregnant you do put on weight ! What a fuckin fool .
Oh god she’s huge. Good luck shifting that over the next year. She doesn’t appear to have looked after herself at all, and Charles has piled it on too. Bad as each other.

Reactions: 13
Fish and camels. Fish and camels my friend. If you want to learn about the depravity of humanity, this is where you start :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :sick:
I googled the fish. Poor fish. Poor poor fish. I had read about the “mud face masks”. People!!! There’s some odd people out there.

• Sick
I watched those videos . Her face / posing looks ridiculous ? Nothing remotely sexy .

The videos / set up is super lazy . She’s not showing anything . Smoke and mirrors like her life really .

The white tan lines under the bum implants 🤣

And my main though through them all was where’s her cellulite ? What bloody magic filter is that .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I watched those videos . Her face / posing looks ridiculous ? Nothing remotely sexy .

The videos / set up is super lazy . She’s not showing anything . Smoke and mirrors like her life really .

The white tan lines under the bum implants 🤣

And my main though through them all was where’s her cellulite ? What bloody magic filter is that .
Its the filter called - "Make me into an entirely different person instantly!"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She will get all this work don't to herself then say it was all hard work as usual. Remember when she got those horrific face fillers and cried on her stories saying she hasn't had anything done then and the paps were being mean. Then had to admit defeat and get them removed as a surgeon branded her manly.

Absolutely full of tit all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's quite shocking with those unfiltered pics to see how much she is morphing into Katie Price.

I'll lower it even more, considering I have to smash my phone after searching for that muck we may as well all laugh at more...

Miss Piggy lovers will enjoy 😂
She really does think highly of herself doesn't she?
You do not and never will have it Lauren. Unless 'it' is delusions of grandeur or type 2 diabetes.

• Haha
  • Wow
She will get all this work don't to herself then say it was all hard work as usual. Remember when she got those horrific face fillers and cried on her stories saying she hasn't had anything done then and the paps were being mean. Then had to admit defeat and get them removed as a surgeon branded her manly.

She sounds like she’s got a lisp in that video ! Anyone else heard it ?

Why do a video about fillers and doing them
Properly but then putting a softening filter on it ? !?
If I was the dr / filler guy I’d be livid that she wasn’t taking it seriously.
And fancy requesting and thinking that a desirable jawline look like the sharpness of an iphone ?
Total muppet . She thinks she’s got strong features ? 🤣…… only with filters

• Haha

Why is she always stuffed into her clothes? Are ill fitting garments supposed to be sexy these days?

• Haha

and this is the person who’s not getting vaccinated because she doesn’t like needles! Yeah, right!

• Haha
I googled the fish. Poor fish. Poor poor fish. I had read about the “mud face masks”. People!!! There’s some odd people out there.
Ah potty parties ha ha! Reminds me of Salmon Fishing in the Yemen...

and this is the person who’s not getting vaccinated because she doesn’t like needles! Yeah, right!
Yup she LIED - and LIED oh and she LIED and continues to do so. Can you imagine how horrible it is at the bottom of the ladder where she is where absolutely no-one is proud of her - no-one. A complete failure. She can stay there or she can try to redeem herself by stop begging for stuff, stop posting rubbish and working out how to eat properly and grow-up.

She sounds like she’s got a lisp in that video ! Anyone else heard it ?

Why do a video about fillers and doing them
Properly but then putting a softening filter on it ? !?
If I was the dr / filler guy I’d be livid that she wasn’t taking it seriously.
And fancy requesting and thinking that a desirable jawline look like the sharpness of an iphone ?
Total muppet . She thinks she’s got strong features ? 🤣…… only with filters
Glass jaw.

Did she ever apologise to the newspapers for calling them LIARS? No. All a one way street with her.

I have always been under the impression that the girl was the shat on rather than the shatee and that live fish are involved. Don't look it up it's all actually really horrid
The blokes unload their bowels on the women.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.