Lauren Goodger #31 Chins, cankles & bingo wings, street rat's fault for harnessing wind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I'm not a techie - have you checked if there is a techie thread on here - sure there must be or put on Forum Business maybe?

She's obviously so uncomfortable not being able to hide.
Never thought of that, will have a look now. Thanks πŸ™πŸ» ❀

Reactions: 5
Sadly their god is money, and fame ( in their mind, of what being famous is ) ... and they will do ` anything ` to get it .... there are quite a few out there, that live this kind of ` lifestyle ` and IG, snap chat, and these places are their platform, what these young girls and boys dont realise, that age will come to them, youth is not forever, and if they have the cash, they will follow the path of price and goodger, always chasing youth, being famous, and never achieving it ... price is the best example to date, pushing 45, her looks and body, are now worn, and she has to rely on surgery to try and stay relevant in the public eye, there are younger far prettier girls out there, that she couldn't even come close anymore, so it's a miserable, fruitless existence .. we see this alot with these aging film stars, who have so much surgery done, they resemble monsters ... it's a never ending battle, that can't be won .... AGE gets everyone in the end .. price is now at the stage where things, are really going wrong, and no amount of surgery will fix that
So true.

Just caught up on 31 pages, so it’s a crammed study thread suggestion. I love the LG threads and all the tattlers/Scrunchies but tattle just crashes constantly now and it makes it so hard to keep up. As a mom of some bewfel young un’s I need to save some energy and step away from the refresh button ☹ If anyone has figured out how to stop the glitching please tell us. Hope everyone is well and looking forward to the impending delivery. I know I am πŸ‘ΆπŸΌπŸ€—
I don't know if it was on this thread but I think someone suggested deleting your internet cache and logging back in? (I'm not technical though so no clue) :LOL:

• Heart
#smallbabybump WAS CHANGED TO#mybabybump πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
All this #smallbabybump #neatbabybump nonsense - doesn't Lauren WANT her baby to grow big and healthy? It's not about YOU.

She's more concerned that the public see her as a size 8 with a tiny bump. A pregnant woman would be worried if she thought her bump wasn't showing much (though I know it does happen).

She is such a delusional twit, she is huge and for some reason she doesn't want to admit it to herself.
What does #settled even supposed to mean? This woman is as thick as tit
I took it to mean her "bump had settled" as she's said it numerous times in recent months.

Unless she means domestically settled πŸ€” Yeah, with your gay for pay gigolo who wants to be insta-famous, stabbed Katie Price in the back (probably deserved) and advertised for a new fame bleep girlfriend. If that's "settled", I'd rather be single.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She has such a smug, arrogant look. Heaven knows why. I can just imagine her saying 'you want a fuckin photo?' if she thought someone was staring at her.
Thats what she was like on TOWIE full of herself and came across as an extreme bully. Nobody likes BFLLG thats big fat lying loz goodger.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't know if it was on this thread but I think someone suggested deleting your internet cache and logging back in? (I'm not technical though so no clue) :LOL:
Your right! It was me who was moaning about it anthe Captain suggested clearing the cache @MunHun it does work!

Idont
View attachment 630928
That's not her, Chaz - THIS is her!

View attachment 630929
As an aside, what's a "UK's number one unconscious mind ferapist"? (he says it at the beginning)
I don't know why but this gives me the absolute creeps. I dont find it endearing that he posts that picture of her it smells like bragging, objectification and just a bit ownershippy. The fact I could care less about her shows that it does make me feel a bit icky.

Stop dancing round it I'm saying to myself πŸ˜‚ he looks like he is her bleeping pimp showing her off to all the only fans patrons. It gives me the boke.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion

Bewful yung gel birthing in a room with candles, 1000 midwifes and Chaz in socks and sandals

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In the dailyheil bra pics, her navel moves all over that bewful #smallbump.
I am imagining the baby gripping from inside and swinging on all the blubber, chips and silicone , playing tarzan with its umbilical cord, bouncing off the sides with its little feets. Each really good bounce explains the pics where yung gel's navel is missing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bewfel yungel due to give birth, enter Chaz, stage left, with his increasing Arg like girth.
Have you seen the latest pics of Arg on his new Vespa wearing a baby turquoise top and shorts and yellow crocs - what a bleeping plank he is. As someone put 'Moped appears out of man's bottom.' :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All this #smallbabybump #neatbabybump nonsense - doesn't Lauren WANT her baby to grow big and healthy? It's not about YOU.

She's more concerned that the public see her as a size 8 with a tiny bump. A pregnant woman would be worried if she thought her bump wasn't showing much (though I know it does happen).

She is such a delusional twit, she is huge and for some reason she doesn't want to admit it to herself.I took it to mean her "bump had settled" as she's said it numerous times in recent months.

Unless she means domestically settled πŸ€” Yeah, with your gay for pay gigolo who wants to be insta-famous, stabbed Katie Price in the back (probably deserved) and advertised for a new fame bleep girlfriend. If that's "settled", I'd rather be single.
Lets just say " he wont be biting the hand that feeds him ... for now "..... she is hoping to earn quite a bit of cash with the child, as soon as its born ... it will be insta ads for baby clothes, mag deals, her doing interviews after interviews ( because she is the only woman on this planet who has had a child, so of course .. why not? ) ... flogging some dangerous diet crap, to get rid of her pregnancy " pounds " :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and the gullible out there, will fall for it all " hook line and sinker "... and her man child ( who bats for the other side apparently ) will stick around, to enjoy it all ... when he has finally had enough, he`ll be off to the next wannabe ... and she will continue on to sell her story as a struggling single mum to lil lanacane goodger blahhh blahhh blahhhhh ... rinse, repeat! :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: all so predictable, if she believes this lil boy will be staying for foreseeable, she is more deluded than we thought .... once he finds himself a serious boyfriend, she wont see him for dust

Reactions: 16
Thread title suggestion

When you’ve no mates for a baby shower and you don’t make enough on OF flashing your flower

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.