Lauren Goodger #31 Chins, cankles & bingo wings, street rat's fault for harnessing wind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on yungel, someone needs to explain to her that energy means the capacity for vigorous activity. So in Einstein's equation of E=MC2
Eating=mass×Chaz(doubled) Loz has broken physics.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So I couldn’t help myself, finally gave in and replied to her story where she was begging for balloons and a cake. I basically said “here’s an idea, why don’t you support local businesses after a tough year and buy a cake and balloons from them instead off begging for them on social media?”

Now I’m blocked :LOL::ROFLMAO: I thought it was a good point!

It’s probably for the best as I can’t stand the desperation much more!

So I couldn’t help myself, finally gave in and replied to her story where she was begging for balloons and a cake. I basically said “here’s an idea, why don’t you support local businesses after a tough year and buy a cake and balloons from them instead off begging for them on social media?”

Now I’m blocked :LOL::ROFLMAO: I thought it was a good point!

It’s probably for the best as I can’t stand the desperation much more!
She can’t bear anyone daring to question her on anything!!

Clearly so , so busy and manic that she has time to mess about and squeeze an instagram story in . What does she do all day ? No really what does / has she been doing ?

Reactions: 21
Oh the illiterate cretin is trying to string a sentence together again I see

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I always know it’s been a MANIC day when I have time to get my lashes done for free, go to bed at 7, get some free balloons and cake from some poor sod on Instagram and get to facef*ck myself in the camera...

BTW, interesting how her stressful days always coincide with real pap shots of her emerging...

0D52D99E-DC47-4D02-A187-1B2365161F0A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She is literally the murderer of prepositions. She has never knowingly used the word 'to'.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I always know it’s been a MANIC day when I have time to get my lashes done for free, go to bed at 7, get some free balloons and cake from some poor sod on Instagram and get to facef*ck myself in the camera...

View attachment 622065
Honestly.....if they took away social media for a day what would people like her do? Literally it’s her life. She looks so dead behind the eyes.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.