Lauren Goodger #31 Chins, cankles & bingo wings, street rat's fault for harnessing wind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your right! It was me who was moaning about it anthe Captain suggested clearing the cache @MunHun it does work!

Idont

I don't know why but this gives me the absolute creeps. I dont find it endearing that he posts that picture of her it smells like bragging, objectification and just a bit ownershippy. The fact I could care less about her shows that it does make me feel a bit icky.

Stop dancing round it I'm saying to myself 😂 he looks like he is her bleeping pimp showing her off to all the only fans patrons. It gives me the boke.
Have done it and it was great for a few minutes then start crashing again. I’m on a phone not sure if that makes a difference. I will just try catch up every evening so I’m not left out of the loop and thinking of all the good comebacks 20 pages after the ship has sailed🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 5
PIC EXC: Pregnant Lauren Goodger cradles her bump in lingerie shoot

#

Tattle Massive sorry I’m not sure if this will work ever tried to copy a pic here but from the daily mail. Also sorry if anyone’s already asked this, I’m too busy right now to read back but I had to come straight here when I saw this. Has she got a vagina where we have belly buttons???? Or do I need to upgrade my specs. 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.