Lauren Goodger #31 Chins, cankles & bingo wings, street rat's fault for harnessing wind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the point of these new pics in Daily Mail expect to tempt OF users?

Reactions: 7
I dont understand how they can lower themselves so much. It really is the depths of depravity
Sadly their god is money, and fame ( in their mind, of what being famous is ) ... and they will do ` anything ` to get it .... there are quite a few out there, that live this kind of ` lifestyle ` and IG, snap chat, and these places are their platform, what these young girls and boys dont realise, that age will come to them, youth is not forever, and if they have the cash, they will follow the path of price and goodger, always chasing youth, being famous, and never achieving it ... price is the best example to date, pushing 45, her looks and body, are now worn, and she has to rely on surgery to try and stay relevant in the public eye, there are younger far prettier girls out there, that she couldn't even come close anymore, so it's a miserable, fruitless existence .. we see this alot with these aging film stars, who have so much surgery done, they resemble monsters ... it's a never ending battle, that can't be won .... AGE gets everyone in the end .. price is now at the stage where things, are really going wrong, and no amount of surgery will fix that

Reactions: 15
I dont understand how they can lower themselves so much. It really is the depths of depravity
I've no problem with sex work in theory, you do you and all that. I understand for a lot of women its not really a choice because if they don't do it they don't eat or can't pay their rent. I can't get my head around someone doing it so they can have the latest designer handbag or pay for their boob job or so they can have enough money to make it look like they are loaded. Especially when you are pregnant. It makes me sick to think of any bloke paying to wank over a pregnant woman like that.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
She’s saying that this was photoshopped ? ... she just looks like a heavily pregnant women to me ... what’s weird is she is pregnant and when your pregnant you do put on weight ! What a fuckin fool .
She cannot accept how large she is , in her head I swear she sees the heavily edited photo shopped pics . Everyone has a pic taken where you look bigger then you are , but we don’t all go on and on about it !

Reactions: 12
Yep took a good long look Chaz. She's a bleeping pit rat.
Yup it all comes off at night - the hair, the nails, the lashes...

Where are all the thread suggestions?

Lauren Goodger #32 Face down and on all fours for £50 I'll open my doors!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Small baby bump !! She’s not right in the head she’s obsessed with being small and skinny even when pregnant she’s deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sadly their god is money, and fame ( in their mind, of what being famous is ) ... and they will do ` anything ` to get it .... there are quite a few out there, that live this kind of ` lifestyle ` and IG, snap chat, and these places are their platform, what these young girls and boys dont realise, that age will come to them, youth is not forever, and if they have the cash, they will follow the path of price and goodger, always chasing youth, being famous, and never achieving it ... price is the best example to date, pushing 45, her looks and body, are now worn, and she has to rely on surgery to try and stay relevant in the public eye, there are younger far prettier girls out there, that she couldn't even come close anymore, so it's a miserable, fruitless existence .. we see this alot with these aging film stars, who have so much surgery done, they resemble monsters ... it's a never ending battle, that can't be won .... AGE gets everyone in the end .. price is now at the stage where things, are really going wrong, and no amount of surgery will fix that
Years ago when Katie did the reality show with Pete (it was that long ago, can't even remember what it was called - I watched more to gawp, than out of admiration). She said flippantly to Pete, "I'll stay young forever and always have plastic surgery" (paraphrasing a bit).

Even Pete was like, er, Katie, you can't stay young forever.

Seems to be how KP's mind works.

I mean, look at Human Ken Doll/Jessica Alves - I think if Katie had a never-ending supply of inheritance money (as Jessica appears to have) she'd be as bad as that - little holidays with surgeries once a month. A constant merry-go-round of surgery, recovery, feed the itch of inadequacy for a few days, then onto planning the next one.

Reactions: 13
I remember years ago when she was losing weight for that keep fit video. She was messaging her brother on Instagram and she put #teamanorexia !!
It was picked up on and she had to apologise. It just shows you her mentality. Obsessed with being skinny at all cost, even when heavily pregnant.

• Wow
Reactions: 17

But, she's bewfel yungel???:cry::cry::cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread Suggestion:

As Juletember approaches, the atmospheres tense. Loz has got no willpower but her irons immense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just caught up on 31 pages, so it’s a crammed study thread suggestion. I love the LG threads and all the tattlers/Scrunchies but tattle just crashes constantly now and it makes it so hard to keep up. As a mom of some bewfel young un’s I need to save some energy and step away from the refresh button ☹ If anyone has figured out how to stop the glitching please tell us. Hope everyone is well and looking forward to the impending delivery. I know I am 👶🏼🤗

• Heart
  • Sad
Watching the "MindKite" video and learnt nothing about the unconscious mind so far :sneaky:

At 6:10 she says (being on TOWIE and the media attention) "made me more humble". Give over, Lauren, and take your horse teeth out, you can hardly talk with them in.

After that nugget of nonsense, she says she also gets (public criticism, I assume) "more harder" than anyone else and doesn't know why.

That blanket wrapped around to hide her body actually makes her look even larger.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just caught up on 31 pages, so it’s a crammed study thread suggestion. I love the LG threads and all the tattlers/Scrunchies but tattle just crashes constantly now and it makes it so hard to keep up. As a mom of some bewfel young un’s I need to save some energy and step away from the refresh button ☹ If anyone has figured out how to stop the glitching please tell us. Hope everyone is well and looking forward to the impending delivery. I know I am 👶🏼🤗
Sorry I'm not a techie - have you checked if there is a techie thread on here - sure there must be or put on Forum Business maybe?

Watching the "MindKite" video and learnt nothing about the unconscious mind so far :sneaky:

At 6:10 she says (being on TOWIE and the media attention) "made me more humble". Give over, Lauren, and take your horse teeth out, you can hardly talk with them in.

After that nugget of nonsense, she says she also gets (public criticism, I assume) "more harder" than anyone else and doesn't know why.

She's got a blanket wrapped around her to hide her body, it actually makes her look even larger.
She's obviously so uncomfortable not being able to hide.

Last edited:
Dear me, those bras in the DM article are bloody awful aren't they.
Even worse, you can see, where the photographer has shaved off many stones, in order to make her look like she has a " neat small " pregnancy bump and body ... she is quite silly, and is doing this all wrong ... some women put on a bit of weight during pregnancy, and people tend to overlook it, as its expected, if she owned her true self, and stopped with this heavy editing, the public would be nicer, shes built her own rod for her back, with all this fakeness, and I can see many try to get pics of her after the birth, at her true state, and selling to the paps ... she has much more of this to come .. because she is con merchant and people want to see her downfall, again this is all due to her behaviour ... she has invited this on herself, it wont be ending well .. and if shes unfortunate to get depression after the birth, life is going to get a lot harder for her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.