Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gard she’s a bore! 💤 I’m boring myself now by commenting on her boring crisp saga! She should perhaps stick to Space Raiders🥴
She’s so boring it’s hilarious. I’m on here and the Meghan and Harry thread, that one has political discussion, discussion of history and global implications etc (sorry sounds a bit wanky of me!) and here we are with Lauren tagging walkers crisps and complaining about their ‘baked oven’ 🤦‍♀️ crisps:ROFLMAO: this thread is the best one but Lauren is so mundane and low rent it’s too funny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s so boring it’s hilarious. I’m on here and the Meghan and Harry thread, that one has political discussion, discussion of history and global implications etc (sorry sounds a bit wanky of me!) and here we are with Lauren tagging walkers crisps and complaining about their ‘baked oven’ 🤦‍♀️ crisps:ROFLMAO: this thread is the best one but Lauren is so mundane and low rent it’s too funny
Thats why I like it. Working home all day it's an easy escape, it's just fun!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes well most of us do the same and hop about - waves at mb1202 ;) . We do get angry on here as well though!

Thats why I like it. Working home all day it's an easy escape, it's just fun!
Says the furry-armed piano player he he.

• Haha
I know! She literally does nothing all day every day; no wonder no one wanted to buy those pics yesterday 😂 the guy who Chaz and Lozza were going to do the cooking with last night, but Chaz couldn’t make it 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 well he’s giving away another microwave, kettle and toaster set that they got given for FREE and they can’t even be bothered to commit to half an hour out of a week. I’m guessing they didn’t know where to buy babybels and chicken 😂 The guy had to come up with something else to cook. You’d think Lozza would’ve given anything to talk babyehs and her strong hormones again 😂

• Haha
For someone with almost 1mil followers she never gets anything from any big relevant brands, just local teeny tiny businesses with a few thousand followers, goes to show her followers are completely irrelevant or big brands would be wanting to work with her (I mean they don’t because her content is garbage) she can’t even make a sandwich look appetising, LOL she posted the ingredients like people don’t know how to make a sandwich, calm down Nigella (her followers are mostly bots and her OF pervs) so again I ask HOW is she making money!?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone had the baked oven walkers elfy crisps ?? 🧐🧐
Av had the oven baked ones ??? 😩😩
🤣🤣🤣 god help this poor bairn with this thick fucker !!
Couple of clowns for parents 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For someone with almost 1mil followers she never gets anything from any big relevant brands, just local teeny tiny businesses with a few thousand followers, goes to show her followers are completely irrelevant or big brands would be wanting to work with her (I mean they don’t because her content is garbage) she can’t even make a sandwich look appetising, LOL she posted the ingredients like people don’t know how to make a sandwich, calm down Nigella (her followers are mostly bots and her OF pervs) so again I ask HOW is she making money!?
I’m not an expert but im pretty sure a huge proportion of her followers are paid for bots. She gets a few thousand to maybe 10 thousand likes (when she’s got her tits out), and a couple of hundred comments. I don’t give a crap about social media ‘numbers’ it’s all fake vacuous bullshit, but Lauren prides herself on being a celebrity and acts like being an influencer is a legit job for her, when she isn’t and it isn’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Congratulations 🎉 to @liar liar for the thread title, an early contender that never got toppled.

A Daily Mail account is trying to create some drama and intrigue over who the father of Big Loz’s baby can be. We’ve heard that he is a waiter from Sheesh, a friend of Stephen Bear, and even a rich Arab!

Her likeness to the late Pete Burns was flagged again, matching hair, lips and clothing.

Everyone pregnant or not is absolutely fascinated by her ‘pregacy’. She is such a knowledgeable yungel that other fake accounts pregnant mothers are reaching out to her for her advice.

But my goodness this pregnancy is taking it out of our poor yungel. She has pains in her front bone 😱
and now needs to resume bed rest after she hoovered the carpet and went to Home Bargains for some biscuits.

Some more ‘cooking’ took place - corn (obvs), 22 pieces of chicken coated in some sauce ((“that’s mine” says Big Loz “get your own!”), and underwhelming Sunday roast, and erm, some spring onions...

But things aren’t going so well with Oddbod’s cooking tutor (Dadthedish(cloth)) who has decided to respond to social media engagement by criticising people’s appearance. So #bekind but don’t? He’ll also be ragin’ that Oddbod has flaked out on session 2 making some nutritious fried food.

@Dollylovesshoes had a theory about how Big Loz can wipe her ginormous arse.

Oddbod is just very proud of himself that he can get out of bed and go to work after Big Loz told him that the bed and sofa keep her hostage. He wants you to know he’s not a life coach though in case you wondered, but if there’s money in it no doubt he’ll turn up for some motivational speaking (in his white y-fronts with his hard hat on for an extra fee).

We eagerly awaited the next set up set of pics which see our yungel out of the car park and randomly wandering in a field. @Fifthavenue called it with the new shoes (will the orthopaedic old lady trainers be put on her Depop? We’d all be gagging to get our hands on them for the Scrunchie gathering).

The photos led @Whatstheteasis to make the startling discovery that Big Loz has the Benjamin Button of baby bumps.

@Pom Bear made some more excellent art work, some examples of which are attached.
Thank you for adding my pics that's a lovely surprise also excellent summary of the last thread. 💖💖💖😚😚😘😘 xx.

Today's pic as suggested yesterday 😄 with added Chanel bag and I've gave her an Oreo biscuit 😃 xx.

Resizer_16148785492470.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m not an expert but im pretty sure a huge proportion of her followers are paid for bots. She gets a few thousand to maybe 10 thousand likes (when she’s got her tits out), and a couple of hundred comments. I don’t give a crap about social media ‘numbers’ it’s all fake vacuous bullshit, but Lauren prides herself on being a celebrity and acts like being an influencer is a legit job for her, when she isn’t and it isn’t!
We have a wonderful person with access to the records and they show sudden uptakes of like 7,500 peeps. Then they disappear.

Thank you for adding my pics that's a lovely surprise also excellent summary of the last thread. 💖💖💖😚😚😘😘 xx.

Today's pic as suggested yesterday 😄 with added Chanel bag and I've gave her an Oreo biscuit 😃 xx.

View attachment 466815
Is that her 'fairy tail'? I don't know what your owners put in your biscuits but they sure seem good! :ROFLMAO: we now have a 'Lozzosaurus' ❤ . Keep up the great work @Pom Bear 💋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
We have a wonderful person with access to the records and they show sudden uptakes of like 7,500 peeps. Then they disappear.

Is that her 'fairy tail'? I don't know what your owners put in your biscuits but they sure seem good! :ROFLMAO: we now have a 'Lozzosaurus' ❤ . Keep up the great work @Pom Bear 💋
Well done on your thread title 💖💖💖💖😘 xx

Loooool that could be her fairy tail 😄😄❤ xx.
I love your comments they always make me laugh...Thank you 🥰 🤗😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
@Pom Bear this is brilliant Pom. It’s Tittled me how u just innocently say ‘I’ve given her a biscuit’ 🤭😘😘😘😘😘🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

View attachment 466815
Oh how lovely, a truly splendid specimen of the Velozzaraptor ❤❤ @Katie8ee is going to love that one! It's beautiful Pom, just look at that big bum and little arms! Thank you 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@Pom Bear this is brilliant Pom. It’s Tittled me how u just innocently say ‘I’ve given her a biscuit’ 🤭😘😘😘😘😘🙊
Thank you 💕💖🤗😘 xx.
Looool 😄😄 I'm glad to hear that it made you laugh 💖🤗🥰 😘 xx

Oh how lovely, a truly splendid specimen of the Velozzaraptor ❤❤ @Katie8ee is going to love that one! It's beautiful Pom, just look at that big bum and little arms! Thank you 😘😘
Thank you very much 🥰❤🤗😘 xx.
You're welcome 🥰😘 xx.
Same size thys as well 😄🤭❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.