Lauren Goodger #17 MILF, WILF or just plain filth, get outta that bed Lozza!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren you are a pig. Charles is your tit you wanna roll and play about In. Your baby is nothing but a fake Lidl corn on the cob. You need to literally have a day off hun. Anyways. Roll off to Tesco. 2 for 1 on cobs. Byeeeea

Her birthday messages always show how selfish she is and how much of a narcissist she is. Center to the pics is always her.

He looks like sad and dead in the eyes.
Dead In the eyes...to much corn x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Onlines aren't bothered by the pics so far. Not interested in her just walking around but sure they will use some soon when the price goes down.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She'll probably bring forward her big gender reveal (even though we know it's a girl) in order to try and generate interest! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What happened to Odd bods cooking fried babybel delight ? Wasn’t it meant to be on Monday or did I miss it 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What happened to Odd bods cooking fried babybel delight ? Wasn’t it meant to be on Monday or did I miss it 🥴
Shd probably read on here how much we took the piss about a deep fried babybel it was called off! We have all the power 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They ran out of Dairylea triangles at the shop so his second cheese dish is a fail - don't mention La Vache Qui Rie - shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

• Haha
Onlines aren't bothered by the pics so far. Not interested in her just walking around but sure they will use some soon when the price goes down.
If we are comparing prices to retail snootiness
Are they currently sitting at fortnum and mason pricing ? And will they go down to home bargain pricing before they are bought ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So my lovely Scrunchies, I decided to get some text together for a recap at the start of thread 18 as I know they’re helpful for people who can’t keep up with them when Big Loz actually does something worth commenting on. I can confirm it’s been a slow news week 😂 but I am ready and waiting to start the next thread particularly if @Katie8ee is still incapacitated and Captain Birdseye (@265) is at work or nightie shopping (@Facehugger 😉).

We still have some pages to fill yet but can people remember to at least put #thread title when they’re suggesting one as it makes it much easier to find the winner.

• Heart
  • Haha
Wow. And I think you even said they don’t even reach a few hundred these days.

Reactions: 4
Seems to still be going on as Dad the dish(cloth) has mentioned it on his IG. No time given though. Chicken coated in crisp crumbs and fried, deep fried babybel cheese. Big Loz getting all the essential nutrients as per usual.

• Haha
So my lovely Scrunchies, I decided to get some text together for a recap at the start of thread 18 as I know they’re helpful for people who can’t keep up with them when Big Loz actually does something worth commenting on. I can confirm it’s been a slow news week 😂 but I am ready and waiting to start the next thread particularly if @Katie8ee is still incapacitated and Captain Birdseye (@265) is at work or nightie shopping (@Facehugger 😉).

We still have some pages to fill yet but can people remember to at least put #thread title when they’re suggesting one as it makes it much easier to find the winner.
Hahaha, love it! Although Captain Birdseye will be 😮😮😮 at the nightie shopping, he missed that one totally as he doesn't read 'waffle' 🤣🤣

I'm also banned from thread title suggesting as apparently I need to let others have a chance (not my fault folk like my cheek & suggest threads quoting me is it 😂😂😂).

Sooooo, what's Lozza wearing in her unbought pics then? I said she wants to dress in a nice maternity outfit & not them skanky trainers with her cheesy bare feet in, or see through leggins, can't wait to see what she's thrown on for this one 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.