Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've often thought they look alike, especially the brows..... Maybe he is actually her son and is now pretending she is pregnant then be like tadah! Here he is, big isn't he?
🤣🤣☺
They do look alike. Very much so. Must be her “strong hormones” that has made her look like him. 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like she’s had a french manicure 🤔 and her eye brows look rindonculous they’re so big 😂
Was just about to post about the nails lol! In the crimplene fiasco photo yesterday she was sporting the Tippex look on her sossig digits so must have had them done recently. They look half decent so not a home job, surely she wouldn't put baybeh at risk n have some random non essential sort enter her home for vanity purposes?? 🤔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Planning another Q and A, and apparently her bump has "settled" or some nonsense.
She positions herself in such odd shapes, looks like she’s levitating off the sofa/bed! It must take her all day to sus out the angles, what an awful way to live your life, Charles must come home from grafting and find her hanging off the arm of the sofa with her toes wedged in the plug socket

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Lads, I'm going to show you something now. I just found this while looking for the date of the above leggings shot and for a minute I considered burying it like a dodgy News Of The World editor in 1997. I then thought hey we are big people we can admit we may have the facts skewered.

So *deep breath* she wasn't lying, they have been flirting etc since last June. It would therefore make sense that they did in fact start seeing each other when we had that part of Summer when everyone could do whatever the duck they wanted and pretended there was no pandemic.

It's still super quick for baybeh, move in etc etc but the headline is for once she wasn't lying.

I’m crap at maths but couldn’t Charlie have been about 20/21 when he was going out with Katie :sick:

Planning another Q and A, and apparently her bump has "settled" or some nonsense.
She must send in half the questions herself. I like to think she does because if not, then there are actually people out there who are fans of hers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She positions herself in such odd shapes, looks like she’s levitating off the sofa/bed! It must take her all day to sus out the angles, what an awful way to live your life, Charles must come home from grafting and find her hanging off the arm of the sofa with her toes wedged in the plug socket
This has Tittled me so much 🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. I just visioned it straight away and still with her dressing gown on, I’m sat howling on my own 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Funny onion x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This will be LG in 20 years 🤦‍♀️ (I think Lizzie is actually more like 62 but that’s another conversation!) still at it with the posed but candid pics of her working out in a random field in her bra
B8F45A4C-FA0D-463A-AA7F-709298961AF2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This will be LG in 20 years 🤦‍♀️ (I think Lizzie is actually more like 62 but that’s another conversation!) still at it with the posed but candid pics of her working out in a random field in her bra
View attachment 466444
Lauren will never lose the weight... Lizzie is just, well Lizzie. Ghosted friend of Smeghan............. 👻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This has Tittled me so much 🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. I just visioned it straight away and still with her dressing gown on, I’m sat howling on my own 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Funny onion x
She probably uses her dressing gown cord to lasso food from the kitchen!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she is going to justify why her bump has shrunk in her latest fake pic drop. "Ma bump as settled" No such thing Lauren, read a book for gods sake! Baby's grow, the bump grows, they don't grow so far then shrink! You total bell end! Even most children know that happens!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 466444
She definitely used to be a few years older than me and now she is younger..... strange

• Haha
Copyright again 😂 id love for people to click no for the q and a. Trust me no one is sending her any DMs or asking advice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So she is going to justify why her bump has shrunk in her latest fake pic drop. "Ma bump as settled" No suck thing Lauren, read a book for gods sake! Baby's grow, the bump grows, they don't grow so far then shrink! You total bell end! Even most children know that happens!!
Your icon picture omg o_O

Reactions: 6
I was looking for b'day cards earlier and came across this Loz-friendly one...

bunnycorn.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It blows my mind that she shares the edited pics to the press yesterday then does a Q&A on insta today with another new face??? Like she sets herself up to fail. Even if there were people out there who believe Lauren’s face from yesterday’s article was hers would now be confused as her face on insta today is totally different 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Can’t post videos but this is her latest. She’s basically gyrating at the mirror and opening her dressing gown. So grim give it a rest 🤦‍♀️
938FDE50-DE64-4A4C-8FEF-EF55DAFF33D9.png

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.