Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone with almost 1mil followers she never gets anything from any big relevant brands, just local teeny tiny businesses with a few thousand followers, goes to show her followers are completely irrelevant or big brands would be wanting to work with her (I mean they don’t because her content is garbage) she can’t even make a sandwich look appetising, LOL she posted the ingredients like people don’t know how to make a sandwich, calm down Nigella (her followers are mostly bots and her OF pervs) so again I ask HOW is she making money!?
I don't think she is. She wouldn't be begging for free food otherwise

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I truely think she’s smaller because she was wearing a fake bump. It proved it when she was outside that place with mole man, and nothing can be seen. She looks a real idiot, she really does. Y does she always have to have the bump out? When ever she’s on camera it’s always ‘out’ with a bra top on,
Aswell, put it away?? Is she hot or something, open a pissing window. I get it’s ur 1st time and u want to show it off but not everyone wants to see it ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That sandwich looks vile - don't forget she's had them onions and cucumber since at least Sunday when she made out she was cooking, then up popped a picture of a roadkill beggy Sunday dinner (unidentified meat notwithstanding) . 🤢

• Haha
I truely think she’s smaller because she was wearing a fake bump. It proved it when she was outside that place with mole man, and nothing can be seen. She looks a real idiot, she really does. Y does she always have to have the bump out? When ever she’s on camera it’s always ‘out’ with a bra top on,
Aswell, put it away?? Is she hot or something, open a pissing window. I get it’s ur 1st time and u want to show it off but not everyone wants to see it ffs 🤦‍♀️
It is all she has to show for all the years of her life. A sinkful of spunk and an open sandwich. Jeez aim higher.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Charles will come home from work tonight and find Loz buckled under the TV cabinet (good lighting) with the remote in-between her toes and an empty ‘baked oven’ crisp packet on her left foot

It is all she has to show for all the years of her life. A sinkful of spunk and an open sandwich. Jeez aim higher.
*Jiz - aim higher🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s so boring it’s hilarious. I’m on here and the Meghan and Harry thread, that one has political discussion, discussion of history and global implications etc (sorry sounds a bit wanky of me!) and here we are with Lauren tagging walkers crisps and complaining about their ‘baked oven’ 🤦‍♀️ crisps:ROFLMAO: this thread is the best one but Lauren is so mundane and low rent it’s too funny
Megan Markle makes me rage blackout mental it's why I am only here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you for adding my pics that's a lovely surprise also excellent summary of the last thread. 💖💖💖😚😚😘😘 xx.

Today's pic as suggested yesterday 😄 with added Chanel bag and I've gave her an Oreo biscuit 😃 xx.

View attachment 466815
@Pom Bear I love you so much my dinosaur loving raptor loving self is in bits xxx ki

I need to tear myself away from it. Bad for my mood :mad: :ROFLMAO:
Don't watch the bleeping interview she's beyond also Poor poor Prince Philip

Oh how lovely, a truly splendid specimen of the Velozzaraptor ❤❤ @Katie8ee is going to love that one! It's beautiful Pom, just look at that big bum and little arms! Thank you 😘😘
*Sings* 🎶my raptor brings all boys to the yard and their like it's better than yours 🎶🎶🔥❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
@Pom Bear I love you so much my dinosaur loving raptor loving self is in bits xxx ki

*Sings* 🎶my raptor brings all boys to the yard and their like it's better than yours 🎶🎶🔥❤
Thank you 💕💖😘 xx.
I enjoyed making it very much 😀.
Love you too 💕😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I so sung this 👆🏻👆🏻😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if when she says her bump has settled she’s got confused by the idea a bump can drop. As in looks lower because your baby’s head is getting into position..... I mean both mine did.... I mean if she’s actually 9 months and about to spawn then I gueeeeeesssss her bump could have settled.....

• Haha
Thank you for adding my pics that's a lovely surprise also excellent summary of the last thread. 💖💖💖😚😚😘😘 xx.

Today's pic as suggested yesterday 😄 with added Chanel bag and I've gave her an Oreo biscuit 😃 xx.

View attachment 466815
Of course @Pom Bear they are too good to be left behind and perfectly sum up what Big Loz has been up to! Today’s example is another absolute classic - the bag and the biscuit are perfection 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s like a dirty old perv in a flashers Mac the way she shows it off, it’s gross🤢

Oh wow! She’s made a sarnie, I can now get on with my day knowing LG can butter a slice of bread and add fillings :rolleyes: she’s such an annoying numpty!

edited: far too much Mayo on that sarnie, I can’t eat Mayo, the sight of Mayo when left to congeal makes me wanna barf🤮
Omg I’m the same. I have to scrape it out if it’s in a sand which. But I don’t mind garlic Mayo with chips. And I like tartare. Im odd arnt i.
Peeing me off how she’s trying so hard to show she’s now eating healthy food. Stupid liar.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.