Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She positions herself in such odd shapes, looks like she’s levitating off the sofa/bed! It must take her all day to sus out the angles, what an awful way to live your life, Charles must come home from grafting and find her hanging off the arm of the sofa with her toes wedged in the plug socket
And her arse in the sink.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She positions herself in such odd shapes, looks like she’s levitating off the sofa/bed! It must take her all day to sus out the angles, what an awful way to live your life, Charles must come home from grafting and find her hanging off the arm of the sofa with her toes wedged in the plug socket
It’s actually so true I’d never really noticed before! She sort of contorts her body around and looks like she’s wedged into the middle of the sofa with her head hanging off the side :ROFLMAO: o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t post videos but this is her latest. She’s basically gyrating at the mirror and opening her dressing gown. So grim give it a rest 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 466496

Her belly still looks like a 'food baby', and because she built like a huge brick house, its hard to tell when her bahbey belly will pop.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Copyright again 😂 id love for people to click no for the q and a. Trust me no one is sending her any DMs or asking advice.
I clicked no just to the percentage and it was already up to 27% for no 😂 it’s just her doing the questions anyway so what’s the point 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t post videos but this is her latest. She’s basically gyrating at the mirror and opening her dressing gown. So grim give it a rest 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 466496
She’s like a dirty old perv in a flashers Mac the way she shows it off, it’s gross🤢

Oh wow! She’s made a sarnie, I can now get on with my day knowing LG can butter a slice of bread and add fillings :rolleyes: she’s such an annoying numpty!

edited: far too much Mayo on that sarnie, I can’t eat Mayo, the sight of Mayo when left to congeal makes me wanna barf🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Copyright again 😂 id love for people to click no for the q and a. Trust me no one is sending her any DMs or asking advice.
I did! Big Loz, isnt in a position to advise on anything relating to healthy pregnancy and lifestyle choices. The lunch option.. much like her.. what a mess! How can you reach the age of 34, and be without any basic life skills? Speaking properly, cooking a nutritious meal, getting out of your bed and wearing clean clothes, keeping active. Absolutely zero self respect.
No morals breeds no morals ... I despair for the baby I really do.

View attachment 466496
What the actual duck? This is grim pal and you just know that a lot of this tit is for those only fans guys. I just find it absolutely pathetic regardless if your her or some normal lassie or guy that your partner is out working and all you do is sit around in your slob clothes (sorry young ones athleisure wear) and do absolutely nothing. (I am currently wearing my slob clothes no shade post 1995 kids)

To all the fuckers on the Daily Mail who live by the rule that having a man will make your life, that having a baby will be the "making of her", that she will finally "get her happy ending" "her fairy tail" (old joke I can spell) I give you this!

Lunchtime on a Thursday gyrating into a mirror doing duck all. The only difference is at least this time she isn't on some sort of thong/leotard/ body negligee type scenario.

Rant over, she's pissed me off with this . 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s like a dirty old perv in a flashers Mac the way she shows it off, it’s gross🤢

Oh wow! She’s made a sarnie, I can now get on with my day knowing LG can butter a slice of bread and add fillings :rolleyes: she’s such an annoying numpty!

edited: far too much Mayo on that sarnie, I can’t eat Mayo, the sight of Mayo when left to congeal makes me wanna barf🤮
Are we sure it's mayo though 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Hello you lovely lot ❤ just having a quick catch up, well done on a great title @liar liar and thanks for the new thread and brilliant round up @Clickbait, I'm sat here at work trying not to laugh too loud 🤣🤣❤ I see she's flashing skin for her Only few she's got left Fans again, just put it away and keep it covered up Lozza, we don't want to see it, thought you'd realised that with yesterday's stroll in your jumpsuit 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

Is it homemade? Wow. She has real skills in the kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WTF - 'my bump has settled'?????????? What is the medical term for that exactly? Lauren, you are such a thicko and lazy slob. Baby bumps don't 'settle' and you're not fooling anyone. Your bump has gotten smaller in the past six weeks which would actually be a medical emergency for your baby. But that's not the case because you are a liar. I STILL don't know if this plank is pregnant or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

She's actually made an open sandwich - you can't put the halves together without the ingredients falling off - how stupid can 1 person be seriously?

I love Mayo ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Planning another Q and A, and apparently her bump has "settled" or some nonsense.
I just can't with the brows. Just WHY?!!!!! They look absolutely ridiculous!!

The dark, heavy, thick, powdered brow has had it's day. I hope for her sake these aren't semi-permanent make up (tattoo essentially for those that don't know)

Reactions: 12
Things that have annoyed me today already
Lozza
Lozza's eyebrows
Lozza's "settling" Bump.
Lozza's open sandwich which isn't going to close without making a mess is it Lozza you bell end.
Lozza
Not much really.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.