Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He needs to set her bloody straight on not begging for stuff, and even if you are given something you at least try and pretend to be grateful for it 🤬 my mum brought me up you smile and say thank you for what you're given even if you hate it. Anyhow, why can't Daddy Drury buy his child it's wheels? Why is his missus on the beg for baby stuff, I'd be embarrassed if I was him.
I was also brought up like that. She doesn’t seem grateful for anything at all.

I’d be embarrassed too. Unfortunately they are greedy and don’t care how they come across. It’s not as if they can’t afford these things.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was also brought up like that. She doesn’t seem grateful for anything at all.

I’d be embarrassed too. Unfortunately they are greedy and don’t care how they come across. It’s not as if they can’t afford these things.
My nan always used to buy me bloody school knickers & underskirts for Christmas when I was a kid, all I wanted was a Sindy Doll 🤣 my Mum would give me the look, and I had to act like I absolutely loved navy blue kex and pink nylon 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sadly Big Loz believes that not only is she entitled to free stuff, that actually the companies she takes from are lucky to have such a bewful celebrity BAFTA-winning yungel representing their products to her thousands of fake and bought adoring followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she do this tit! She always gets negative comments. She is so bleeping deluded. It never goes how she thinks it will. Just give it up!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She's still insisting her lips aren't filled ,it's make up and cos they're close to the camera. Oh dear!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just finished my dinner, yes I know the time......

Can't be arsed with the waffle, has lozza eaten today??

• Haha
She’s really deluded isn’t she. Like if she thinks she’s that popular and has over 700k followers only around 300 were there for most of it by the sounds of it. Surely she can do the maths and realize she’s not popular. When I first joined there were about 700 but o went back in after five minutes and it had dropped considerably. I just couldn’t stand listening to her.

Good god and she uploaded that herself
😂😂 has she photoshopped the picture

Reactions: 11
I couldn’t be even arsed to listen , it would have made my brain ache, last nights smacking of the lips and attempting to talk was enough for the week for me !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good god and she uploaded that herself
What colour is she? What in the hell kinda filter is that?????????
It’s prob her “stwong awmones” making her super tanned and really sensitive to the sun!!! Even though it’s raining out!!!!Ffs
She looked a more mixed race, then the actual mixed race lady on the podcast with her ?????????

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sadly Big Loz believes that not only is she entitled to free stuff, that actually the companies she takes from are lucky to have such a bewful celebrity BAFTA-winning yungel representing their products to her thousands of fake and bought adoring followers.
The only BAFTA she is, is '''Big Arse & Floppy Tits A'swingin""" 👍

Just finished my dinner, yes I know the time......

Can't be arsed with the waffle, has lozza eaten today??
In amongst the waffle is my undergarments 🩲🩲🩲 🤣😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She's deffo got Oddbod under the thumb.
Seems that if someone comments something that is the truth which she doesn't like, she blocks them and so does he.
Such loyalty...

• Haha
The only BAFTA she is, is '''Big Arse & Floppy Tits A'swingin""" 👍

In amongst the waffle is my undergarments 🩲🩲🩲 🤣😎
Love it “BAFTA”. She would take that title year after year.

I blimmin well hope so, ungrateful little madam!
It was very rude. Pretty much “ Not what I was originally looking for but I guess it’s free and it’ll do. “.
She probably wanted their souped up model that the other celebs get.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.