Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a chance she is going out walking with baybeh in that. Once a month for set up pap shots. Nana's will be livid baybeh isn't wrapped up getting fresh air every day!

Reactions: 5
Not a chance she is going out walking with baybeh in that. Once a month for set up pap shots. Nana's will be livid baybeh isn't wrapped up getting fresh air every day!
Oh god we are going to have to go through the pram pap shots I didn't even think that far ahead. 😩 I truly thought she would have the big classic silver cross but still time to graft her tits off for that freebie.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t believe she’s referred to it as basic 🙈😂

I did feel sorry for her crying on her stories though 😬 I don’t get the impression that she’s malicious, just a bit dim 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
And she had the nerve to say ‘basic but practical’ 😡 yeah cos that’s probs all they were going to give you
That goes back to what we always talk about there are a lot of young Mums following and commenting who now will think oh almost £1500 for a pram is "basic" it's bleeping sickening. If you are an influencer fair play you get free stuff but say how great and lucky you are. It makes me sad.

Reactions: 18
I cut my own in Lockdown Season 2 while drunk and I'm going with it looks nice now with a sort of layer/feathered type look. That was the same night I dyed it and accidently added the shampoo instead of the dye to the bottle and every one of my lying friends (including my bonus Mum) told me it looked smashing when it was exactly the same colour and my silver fox streak was still silver 😂😂😂😂

Hope all of us are ready for 7pm and the Mummas live! I wonder if Charlie will make an appearance.

I'm watching the Celebrity Circle for stand up to Cancer for Circle and non Circle fans it's good
I am snorting with laughter because I did that myself before🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
7pm lads get on the live obviously let's not be evil let's just ask the hard hitting questions X

That bleeping pram man.

She’s an an arrogant twit. Basic!! 1’000’s of DMs!! Just duck off lass.

I’m on the bubble live :)

Not going well so far 🤣 Like 10 people and Lauren isn’t there...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Got a filter on, of course. Unlike the host who is just natural.

the convo is painfully boring

• Haha
That baby will be spending most of it's time in car parks and fields.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
And how in the beginning she said everyone keeps asking me for my home bits and bobs that I have so she’s created a insta page for to share what’s in her home. Ummmm sounds like Mark’s page he’s just created.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I always think when Lauren thanks all her fans etc .... She has 751k following and yet every live is always a couple of hundred people who care to watch!!
In her podcast, she’s always saying about the paps following her, can recognise them in every car park.
Yet we only see the back grid staged photos and very very rare these pap photos

I feel for her, it’s all in her head.
35ABD95E-2955-4DC4-AE56-6E5E45B2AE96.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I watched the whole thing 😬😳

I mean she, dare I say it, was pretty pleasant.

‘Gender reveal’ is 23rd March...

The lips are shocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.