Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is absolutely nothing for the ridicule she gets on the DM comments. I'd need 10x that (at least) to put myself through that.
Adds up though as that's per website so the sun, star, mirror then for the mags depends on how big they use it but different fees

I watched the whole thing šŸ˜¬šŸ˜³

I mean she, dare I say it, was pretty pleasant.

ā€˜Gender revealā€™ is 23rd March...

The lips are shocking.
That's a Tuesday which is the day mags are out so it's New mag. Two more weeks to edit the pics probably

Reactions: 12
I'm going to reuse a pic here that I put on a few days back but it made me laugh...I was messing with the size and height thing I never go over 500 x 500.
If a pic is taller then the height is say 500 x 257 as it's shorter across.
Long story short I see what happens if I do a size of a taller pic as 500 x500 and I ended up getting the real size and height of Lauren šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„ xx.

Loool...
Resizer_16153343332431.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Any money those raspberries were ate with sugar and melted chocolate.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Canā€™t believe sheā€™s referred to it as basic šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚

I did feel sorry for her crying on her stories though šŸ˜¬ I donā€™t get the impression that sheā€™s malicious, just a bit dim šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Oh I donā€™t , she was slagging off covid and said , they reckon there is a Kent strain now šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Her words! How disrespectful of all the people who died , also it was when both my parents was in hospital with covid, so it really pissed me of her blasĆ© attitude ! They both came out luckily after 14 days. So I donā€™t feel sorry for her as she has said too many things now .

What on earth is going on with her lips?
I think sheā€™s been doing a DIY job !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I cringe so bleeping hard when I see Charles ā€œpostā€ on her grid soooooooo bleeping obvious itā€™s her!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right Top of the pops is nearly finished I've had a bottle of wine and just caught up. Wtf are those lips, the other woman on the call has a face of wtf is this? Her face is swollen. She looks like an alien! Also Lozza where are you your 1000s of followers? šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Most of the comments were taking the piss out of her lips...she stated its make up pmsl

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion:

#19 Ungrateful for your 'basic' pram, then stop being such a beggy woman!

šŸ¤¬

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'll throw mine in the hat.

Silver Cross is basic said big Loz, you ungrateful witch you should get zilch

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Genuinely wonder if she reads the comments on the daily mail or on here . She must not as if she did she would realise she isnā€™t what she thinks she is.I just canā€™t understand how someone who looks like her genuinely thinks she is beautiful or sexy. This poor sods who are paying to see her on only fans are being completely scammed as they arenā€™t even looking at her. Her whole body will be completely altered. Wonder if itā€™s classed as fraud of some sort. Them pervs are basically wasting there money

Reactions: 9
Genuinely wonder if she reads the comments on the daily mail or on here . She must not as if she did she would realise she isnā€™t what she thinks she is.I just canā€™t understand how someone who looks like her genuinely thinks she is beautiful or sexy. This poor sods who are paying to see her on only fans are being completely scammed as they arenā€™t even looking at her. Her whole body will be completely altered. Wonder if itā€™s classed as fraud of some sort. Them pervs are basically wasting there money
Comments on her IG have pointed that out to her just incase she wasn't aware....unlikely being a media attention wh0re.

I always think when Lauren thanks all her fans etc .... She has 751k following and yet every live is always a couple of hundred people who care to watch!!
In her podcast, sheā€™s always saying about the paps following her, can recognise them in every car park.
Yet we only see the back grid staged photos and very very rare these pap photos

I feel for her, itā€™s all in her head.View attachment 479486
Good god... where was the warning before I scrolled down to that!! šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±

• Haha
@Fifthavenue said a few weeks ago that her manager reads here.

He needs to set her bloody straight on not begging for stuff, and even if you are given something you at least try and pretend to be grateful for it šŸ¤¬ my mum brought me up you smile and say thank you for what you're given even if you hate it. Anyhow, why can't Daddy Drury buy his child it's wheels? Why is his missus on the beg for baby stuff, I'd be embarrassed if I was him.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Don't think she's a happy bunny on her comments. Doesn't like being challenged with the truth.

• Haha
Mole man
Mole man reads here hahaha if ya reading this mole man tell two of ya clients or whatever ya call them they are has been slags aka marnie and big Loz. This perculiar man is as bad as these two for even telling them they look half decent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.