Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t write gifted. I’m wondering if she had to pay for it. Who knows with her.

Happy Friday people!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think it's free as she was talking about silver cross a few weeks ago 😠 the my baby thing is irritating. Mothering Sunday is going to be a lark she's going to have an orchestra outside the flat playing Mama by The Spice Girls while she crys into her camera for the Gram.
Oh god it's going to be such a draaaaaggg!!
She is the best pregnant mama, best girlfriend, best breast feeder, best birther....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She is the best pregnant mama, best girlfriend, best breast feeder, best birther....
Don't forget to mention she is best at the sex 😂 currently watching a documentary about Satanists about ten minutes in and have thought three of them with beards are hot.

Time to leave the house for a while I think 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
At least she can't try and make out she's the first one to ever do it and got a BAFTA for it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think mothers day we will find out the sex of the baby then the day the baby is born a proposal will happen.

• Sick
"Going tone and blow dry my hair I think"

she's so illiterate it hurts!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hmmm ‘my baby’ again... never been preggers so for those that have... did you refer as ‘my baby’ and not ‘our baby’?

Also, I hope to god these were not freebies 😡
Surely Silver Cross don't do a grey velour model do they?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
If she gets her hair done today again I'll be livid. My hair is a mess it's grown about 200 inches over this lockdown and tries to kill me in my sleep by choking me. Lady muck here gets hers trimmed, coloured all the time. Surprise someone doesn't come round to trim her fanny too.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she gets her hair done today again I'll be livid. My hair is a mess it's grown about 200 inches over this lockdown and tries to kill me in my sleep by choking me. Lady muck here gets hers trimmed, coloured all the time. Surprise someone doesn't come round to trim her fanny too.
Your hair probably still looks better than hers.

• Haha
Awk just one of those days for poor Lauren , you know deciding on whether or not to blow dry your hair 🤦🤷 she's so out of touch with reality. She hasn't a hope when the baby is born

Reactions: 11
I cut my own in Lockdown Season 2 while drunk and I'm going with it looks nice now with a sort of layer/feathered type look. That was the same night I dyed it and accidently added the shampoo instead of the dye to the bottle and every one of my lying friends (including my bonus Mum) told me it looked smashing when it was exactly the same colour and my silver fox streak was still silver 😂😂😂😂

Hope all of us are ready for 7pm and the Mummas live! I wonder if Charlie will make an appearance.

I'm watching the Celebrity Circle for stand up to Cancer for Circle and non Circle fans it's good

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I cut my own in Lockdown Season 2 while drunk and I'm going with it looks nice now with a sort of layer/feathered type look. That was the same night I dyed it and accidently added the shampoo instead of the dye to the bottle and every one of my lying friends (including my bonus Mum) told me it looked smashing when it was exactly the same colour and my silver fox streak was still silver 😂😂😂😂

Hope all of us are ready for 7pm and the Mummas live! I wonder if Charlie will make an appearance.

I'm watching the Celebrity Circle for stand up to Cancer for Circle and non Circle fans it's good
Carl/Cole/Katie Prices hanger on squeeze was on her so called Girls Night In zoom thing last night so Chazza could make an appearance 😂

Obviously it was going to be gifted 🙄
Raging! Why oh why when there are more deserving people out there than her 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.