Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would be right in telling him he's not a proper Scouser, Wirral is on the other side of the Mersey and isn't Liverpool. He's what's known as a plazzy(plastic) Scouser lol.

We are a friendly bunch but Liverpool has its fair share of 4rs3holes like any place really.
People like Loz used to get laughed at when they came to Liverpool.
I was at work one night(Hotel security) and this group of 3 lads heading out asked me if they looked ok. I took one look and advised them to change. They were from Essex, had skinny jeans on, no socks, canvas pump things, tight tshirts and you could just tell they weren't from Liverpool.
I said to them if you don't want to get laughed at lads then get changed. They went out as they were and came back about 30 min later. I said to them how come you're back so soon, they said the Bouncers wouldn't let them in dressed like that. Haha. I spent the next 15 min or so telling them what to wear to be let into places.
It worked and they thanked me when coming back in the early hours.

Working in hotels was entertainment in itself. 😆
Haha love that I have come across quite a few of those types as well! If you haven't watched this before give it a go it's fantastic. It's Liverpool probably ten or more years ago a blast from the past its a great wee watch.

Reactions: 3
Just listened to her moaning and crying , I don’t have any sympathy at all after she put the smiley faces after she wrote about covid. She is a nasty narcissist and plays the victim every time she gets caught out saying something. The poor me card !!! Rant over !

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why would a company give her a free bed for her ‘business’? Not like it’s going to go anywhere as she never sees anything through... and how does she plan to run a business whilst having a babyeh corn? Not saying you can’t do or have both but at the moment she thinks the baby’s just going to pop out and everything will be Mary Poppins style-esque 😂

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would a company give her a free bed for her ‘business’? Not like it’s going to go anywhere as she never sees anything through... and how does she plan to run a business whilst having a babyeh corn? Not saying you can’t do or have both but at the moment she thinks the baby’s just going to pop out and everything will be Mary Poppins style-esque 😂
I actually do think she thinks this ! Baby out and everything hunky dory! She can’t be bothered to do anything before the baby let alone after 🙈lazy mare

Why would you want your face done by her seriously ? Hers is bodged !

Reactions: 12
I honestly think she will be on Botched in 10 years time. She will have more surgery after baybeh. Two weeks after the birth she will be on holiday in Turkey getting it all sucked and tucked, while Charlie is at home getting sucked and tugged!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm home, got my dinner, corn beef hash, yummy, don't panic, no sweetcorn, peas or any weird tit.

I wonder what lozza's version would be like!

While I ponder on that, I shall catch up.

Evening Katie8ee 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm home, got my dinner, corn beef hash, yummy, don't panic, no sweetcorn, peas or any weird tit.

I wonder what lozza's version would be like!

While I ponder on that, I shall catch up.

Evening Katie8ee 😘
Good Evening Sir! I don't think I have ever had corn beef hash you know! Big Loz did lots of crying today it got a bit tedious.

Hope you didn't get caught in any wild weather today it's been crazy up here!

• Heart
OH bleeping HELL, I hope people rip her a new one for not having a jab..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No just no, who in their marketing department thought this was an A1 idea? Ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Good Evening Sir! I don't think I have ever had corn beef hash you know! Big Loz did lots of crying today it got a bit tedious.

Hope you didn't get caught in any wild weather today it's been crazy up here!
Suffered with the wind and some rain during this week, having to smoke real tabs because it's too windy to roll my own.
It's costing me a packet....... :LOL:

New bed for Lozza? well that's where she spends most of her time, hope oddjob turns the mattress for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Fifthavenue glad u are busy! So I just asked how much would lozza have got for them photos (just her) from the other day, roughly?
Don't know her cut but probably 50% but that includes Craig so he would take 20% off that. So £50per pic online. If there's more than 3 used then it's £300 per set

Reactions: 8
You know that Big Loz is the gift that keeps on giving:
Says she’s bullied and persecuted like Meghan and we need to #be kind;
Goes on a podcast slagging off the younger cast of TOWIE and saying they’ve had too much work done;
Brags about getting gifted a bed for her aesthetics business to do work on the yungels of Essex 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You know that Big Loz is the gift that keeps on giving:
Says she’s bullied and persecuted like Meghan and we need to #be kind;
Goes on a podcast slagging off the younger cast of TOWIE and saying they’ve had too much work done;
Brags about getting gifted a bed for her aesthetics business to do work on the yungels of Essex 😂
Then there are her cooking skills.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Don't know her cut but probably 50% but that includes Craig so he would take 20% off that. So £50per pic online. If there's more than 3 used then it's £300 per set
That is absolutely nothing for the ridicule she gets on the DM comments. I'd need 10x that (at least) to put myself through that.

Reactions: 7
A3F043A0-03A5-458C-A310-90341A41139B.png

OMG is she having a laugh. Calling herself a celebrity and putting a fake picture online to compare.

Sorry. I think fan mag did that not LG. Rant over. Whoops

• Haha
Hmmm ‘my baby’ again... never been preggers so for those that have... did you refer as ‘my baby’ and not ‘our baby’?

Also, I hope to god these were not freebies 😡
I think it's free as she was talking about silver cross a few weeks ago 😠 the my baby thing is irritating. Mothering Sunday is going to be a lark she's going to have an orchestra outside the flat playing Mama by The Spice Girls while she crys into her camera for the Gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.