Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must be mean because I felt zero pity for her. It was just a self indulgent me me me monologue as per. ALSO she bleeping injects people’s faces full of filler the bleeping hypocrite.

Taken out of ‘contents’ 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I listened to that podcast and I can assure you the press haven't twisted it. She was doing her usual "I'm better cos I was here first, and you lot who I don't even know the name of because you're nobodies need to respect me."

The absolute gall and audacity of her to say they've all had too much work done, too young - BIG LOZ YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM! She perpetuates the cycle by getting all this tit done to her, and totally overediting every image so she doesn't even look like herself - no wonder young Essex gels think all that stupid behaviour is normal
She's the only one who ate an elephant though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s the most boren person everrrr her voice is as bad as a come down

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Literally just rang the keeeebab shop, do you want the Lauren special. Nah give that a miss mate. Just the usual mate pwese 😂

• Haha
I must be mean because I felt zero pity for her. It was just a self indulgent me me me monologue as per. ALSO she bleeping injects people’s faces full of filler the bleeping hypocrite.

Taken out of ‘contents’ 😬😬😬
I don’t either, she only has herself to blame, and as for saying she would never be nasty about anyone’s appearance. We all know this to be a lie as she’s very nasty to people telling people they need surgery saying they are ugly etc. She’s vile and deserves all the comeback she gets from skating other young gels 😜

Reactions: 18
So the love chat with the "Mummas" has been out off until tomorrow shockarooni just like Charlie's dish towel Dad endeavour. Goodness knows why people ask her to participate she is a total flake.
So the love chat with the "Mummas" has been out off until tomorrow shockarooni just like Charlie's dish towel Dad endeavour. Goodness knows why people ask her to participate she is a total flake.
fake with extra salad x

• Haha
Wonder if she’s attending Katie Price’s virtual Girls Night In tonight instead 😂 (if you’re on the KP thread you’ll know what I’m on about 😀)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry Lozza I can't make it. I will be half way down a bottle of red by then, singing along to top of the pops on BBC 4.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What is the story with her constantly playing with her hair and basically flashing everyone not what you want to see first thing in the morning 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Fifthavenue glad u are busy! So I just asked how much would lozza have got for them photos (just her) from the other day, roughly?

Reactions: 6
I can't with these stories :LOL: . Crying with her tits out. Her comments have been taken out of 'contents'. It's so painful to listen to her voice! She is soooooo bloody thick.
That constant lip smacking makes me cringe. Lips and teef are so big they can't work together.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She will be doing all of this to get back in the papers which she is complaining about. It’s all about headlines for her which will be why those monstrosities that you call her tits are hanging out. Imagine crying then checking to make sure ya wabs are still out. Then of course the pregnant card is thrown about. You can’t bring that card when you are still doing only fans whilst pregnant and expect to have any sympathy given. She is a vile human being. As someone said before she is the spit and dabs of ting tong

Reactions: 11
Didn't take long to throw this out as a decoy after her tantrum this morning !

He's from the Wirral and has spent his lockdown down there though usually lives up here. He has a very soft accent so I tell him he isn't a proper Scouser 😂 I love Liverpool it is probably my favourite city in England to visit, great people!
You would be right in telling him he's not a proper Scouser, Wirral is on the other side of the Mersey and isn't Liverpool. He's what's known as a plazzy(plastic) Scouser lol.

We are a friendly bunch but Liverpool has its fair share of 4rs3holes like any place really.
People like Loz used to get laughed at when they came to Liverpool.
I was at work one night(Hotel security) and this group of 3 lads heading out asked me if they looked ok. I took one look and advised them to change. They were from Essex, had skinny jeans on, no socks, canvas pump things, tight tshirts and you could just tell they weren't from Liverpool.
I said to them if you don't want to get laughed at lads then get changed. They went out as they were and came back about 30 min later. I said to them how come you're back so soon, they said the Bouncers wouldn't let them in dressed like that. Haha. I spent the next 15 min or so telling them what to wear to be let into places.
It worked and they thanked me when coming back in the early hours.

Working in hotels was entertainment in itself. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.