Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BL Bingo - a point for each time she said ‘nothing personal’ ‘a positive chat’ ‘mental elf’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just painfully sat through the stories. I'm not an animal I felt bad for the girl being upset and getting all worked up. On the other hand I thought firstly put your boobs away there is no need and also think about what you say before you say it. The paper's couldn't create a narrative without words from your own mouth. By responding and getting upset you are playing right into the hands of them.

Be like the Queen put on your fancy big girl boots,straighten your hat and strut on by without a glance.

Reactions: 16
There was obviously a gender reveal then Megs and Harry stole the limelight. You know being famous round the whole world and not just known on DM and Tattle. She keeps digging her self further and further in to a pit of despair. We all know how much she loves a bloody pit!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just watched the rest of the stories and the amount of times she mentioned that it isn't personal really makes me think one of those savage females fromTOWIE has messaged or called her on the rage.

Also the most jaw dropping moment was when she referred to herself as a lady! She's a young gel.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She said she wants to continue in the business world too as she hasn’t finished with that yet... she can’t be arsed to do anything! At the end she said she had a zoom call in half an hour about the gender of her baby and now she’s all upset. Your still in your bra and probs those sweaty grey joggers so clearly that was dropped in for effect and to get us wondering. Oh then the scan pic for extra effect

Wonder if this will be put in for her podcast IG thing she’s doing tonight... bout her being so famous and the paps and media constantly on at her. Put a sock in it Lozza

• Haha
I listened to that podcast and I can assure you the press haven't twisted it. She was doing her usual "I'm better cos I was here first, and you lot who I don't even know the name of because you're nobodies need to respect me."

The absolute gall and audacity of her to say they've all had too much work done, too young - BIG LOZ YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM! She perpetuates the cycle by getting all this tit done to her, and totally overediting every image so she doesn't even look like herself - no wonder young Essex gels think all that stupid behaviour is normal

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Afternoon ladies oh and Captain Birdseye. Yet again another thread I'm on, blew up yesterday. So I'm only catching up now, any news from sweetcorn towers?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“We were real” Beyond deluded...View attachment 477462
The thing is she runs her mouth off to try and big herself up, and then wonders why people think she's a self obsessed narcissist.

Strong, independent women don't tear others down to shine a light on themselves. And she's too thick to realise that's how she comes across.

Oh the backlash, woe is me, the press are so cruel to me. I think because of her clearly low IQ she assumes other people are as stupid so she can get away with her lies and BS. I imagine some of the younger members of TOWIE are standing up for themselves saying hang on, pot/kettle, and she can't stand the criticism on this occasion, because it's too close to home, and there's so many of them now! (as she pointed out)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s not nice to see anyone upset, but for her to say you never see this side of me is utter crap. She knows what the press are like, you cannot have it all. Please put your massive saggy cleavage away

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They are Schlangs ....
Big ole baggy tits.

I felt sorry for her until she used a filter, had her tits out for the whole thing, and kept checking to see that she has got the schlangs in the video ...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well she said the words and now she has to live with the consequences. Passing the blame again. Someone on here has commented that they listened to the podcast and it’s exactly what she said and meant so no crying and going back on things when it blows up in your face.
Also she kept pointing camera down to her boobs and at one stage looked like she was propping one up. She is twisted mentally. No sympathy sorry. Don’t like seeing tears but she should know better than to talk about other people on a podcast

Reactions: 19
They are Schlangs ....
Big ole baggy tits.

I felt sorry for her until she used a filter, had her tits out for the whole thing, and kept checking to see that she has got the schlangs in the video ...
Big saggy Schlangs love it 🤣.
I have images of Essex builders shouting " Oi big Loz get yer Schlangs out lass"
Any normal lady would tell them to piss off but knowing Loz she'd shout "£100".

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There was obviously a gender reveal then Megs and Harry stole the limelight. You know being famous round the whole world and not just known on DM and Tattle. She keeps digging her self further and further in to a pit of despair. We all know how much she loves a bloody pit!
New magazine next week. Photoshoot last weekend and interview for it today. Out Tuesday

Sorry have been driving around for work and have missed a lot that has been tagged please message again. Regarding ipso you may have to go down the route of photographer on the form now rather than the publication. Definitely appeal when it says no photograph can be doctored in any way

Reactions: 17
What she said is true . In the beginning of Towie everyone was so innocent and would have had no clue how it would be received . They were just being themselves but as the series progressed and the pressure / limelight increased, ALL the insecurities came out , so the cast went down the fillers / Botox / cosmetic procedures / enhancement route . It clearly got competitive and egos emerged trying to grab the most limelight / endorsements.

What is she THAT upset about it ? She did say those things .I think the more she protests about it , it just draws attention to it ... makes it seem like something else has gone on .On
The grand scale of things I’m sure she could have said much worse . It just perpetuates it if she draws attention to it . It is never nice to see anyone upset but why does she keep putting herself out there , in the firing line. If she knows the press can twist things and have already formed their own narrative about her , why add fuel to the fire and continually feed it . She’s not going to win .
She should just retire , concentrate on her baby. Clearly her hormones are coming to play !

It's basically her saying that when she was on TOWIE back in the days when it was the best because she was in it and it won a Bafta she did her own make up. Then she goes on to say that the TOWIE girls now have too much work done, aren't real unlike her. She says she used to get paid £50 a day and make her money at PA's where she would "go to some random place like Hull" and sign autographs.

It's all from that podcast she did with the mind guy and is classic Big Loz making herself feel great by dragging other woman down her go to behaviour. My best boyfriend is a Scouser and that's why I apologised for The Sun as he would kill me if he knew I was touting that tit about ❤❤

Edited to add she said she never drank in the pa days which is absolute bullshit as we saw her falling out of everywhere constantly drunk and she was even constantly drunk on TOWIE.
Thank you for breaking it down Katie8ee, much appreciated.
Whereabout in Liverpool did the bf come from?
Us Scousers are very passionate and can get quite angry regarding the Scum paper.

What a hypocrite she is.
Saying that other Towie girls have too much work done? Omg unbelievable she's come out with that. She really does live in her own fantasy bubble.
The sooner she's brought back down to earth the better!

What is it with all these classless women?
Attention seeking, having to show flesh to get in the media. Wags, 'influencers', zlisters, the list is endless.
They have nothing to offer.
They're idolised for the wrong reasons.
I don't have their money but I am real, natural, have intelligence, personality, real bumps and curves, can cook and can attract attention without flashing my bits.
Yet they think us classy women are jealous of them?
They have to be pitied because they are so insecure about themselves. They will never be happy as they will always be striving for their so called perfection which incidentally makes them look a laughing stock.
How could anyone possibly envy them? X

Here is a DM link to the story as we only had Sun yesterday

Nice one, looking forward to Truthseekers comments if the DM allow them...I don't think they like what this person has to say 😀

She still hasn't revealed the sex of the baby? Bloody hell, it's due any day isn't it…
I think there's a possibility it will be done on Sunday.
Cheesy but apt.
Maybe with a proposal thrown in from Oddbod.

Oddbod - "Lauren I need to ask you something?"
Loz- "Yes my gay spunk machine, ask away" getting all excited.
Oodbod- "Do you want corn on your dinner today?"
Loz- " Tw4t"

You just know its going to be one cheesy day on IG with them two.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn't take long to throw this out as a decoy after her tantrum this morning !

Thank you for breaking it down Katie8ee, much appreciated.
Whereabout in Liverpool did the bf come from?
Us Scousers are very passionate and can get quite angry regarding the Scum paper.

What a hypocrite she is.
Saying that other Towie girls have too much work done? Omg unbelievable she's come out with that. She really does live in her own fantasy bubble.
The sooner she's brought back down to earth the better!

What is it with all these classless women?
Attention seeking, having to show flesh to get in the media. Wags, 'influencers', zlisters, the list is endless.
They have nothing to offer.
They're idolised for the wrong reasons.
I don't have their money but I am real, natural, have intelligence, personality, real bumps and curves, can cook and can attract attention without flashing my bits.
Yet they think us classy women are jealous of them?
They have to be pitied because they are so insecure about themselves. They will never be happy as they will always be striving for their so called perfection which incidentally makes them look a laughing stock.
How could anyone possibly envy them? X

Nice one, looking forward to Truthseekers comments if the DM allow them...I don't think they like what this person has to say 😀

I think there's a possibility it will be done on Sunday.
Cheesy but apt.
Maybe with a proposal thrown in from Oddbod.

Oddbod - "Lauren I need to ask you something?"
Loz- "Yes my gay spunk machine, ask away" getting all excited.
Oodbod- "Do you want corn on your dinner today?"
Loz- " Tw4t"

You just know its going to be one cheesy day on IG with them two.
He's from the Wirral and has spent his lockdown down there though usually lives up here. He has a very soft accent so I tell him he isn't a proper Scouser 😂 I love Liverpool it is probably my favourite city in England to visit, great people!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't with these stories :LOL: . Crying with her tits out. Her comments have been taken out of 'contents'. It's so painful to listen to her voice! She is soooooo bloody thick.
I just kept thinking , her lips are gonna explode. No idea what she was banging on about 🥴 I'll keep saying it, she needs help 🤦

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.