Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had an email back from my IPSO complaint. Basically saying they aren’t going to do anything as they’ve said who big Loz is, so it doesn’t matter that it looks nothing like her 🤷🏼‍♀️
Thats rubbish so we find another way onwards and upwards. Let's not forget it's the Mumma podcast Live on Instagram tonight at 7pm.

Hope you lovely lot are doing well on this rainy Thursday 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can anyone break the Scum article down as hell will freeze over first before this Scouse LFC fan clicks on that piece of crap!

Henry Hoover is definitely amongst us.
I think there's quite a few on there.
Truthseeker from the DM comments and a guy called Trevor on IG who often comments.
They always have a habit of posting exactly what I'm thinking ...
It's basically her saying that when she was on TOWIE back in the days when it was the best because she was in it and it won a Bafta she did her own make up. Then she goes on to say that the TOWIE girls now have too much work done, aren't real unlike her. She says she used to get paid £50 a day and make her money at PA's where she would "go to some random place like Hull" and sign autographs.

It's all from that podcast she did with the mind guy and is classic Big Loz making herself feel great by dragging other woman down her go to behaviour. My best boyfriend is a Scouser and that's why I apologised for The Sun as he would kill me if he knew I was touting that tit about ❤❤

Edited to add she said she never drank in the pa days which is absolute bullshit as we saw her falling out of everywhere constantly drunk and she was even constantly drunk on TOWIE.

Reactions: 13
I’ve had an email back from my IPSO complaint. Basically saying they aren’t going to do anything as they’ve said who big Loz is, so it doesn’t matter that it looks nothing like her 🤷🏼‍♀️
And this is what’s wrong with the world today ! They don’t give two stuffs

Reactions: 7
I agree co
I am sorry if I ask a stupid question and perhaps diverse, but big lozza is about 6 sizes bigger and she weighs about 18 stone more.. Who is this photo supposed to represent?

My apology but here Lozza is truly the pig in the pigpen...

I would love to set up a crowd funding to help you and create a platform for you to discuss how lozza and so many others fake their pictures and cheat realiiy, making a toxic environment for our children. If we want to make the world a better place and cancel bad things out, let's cancel Lozzas fake photos, and let's make you the new expert on breaking this fake culture -let's cancel the fake. Let's empower the women the LGBTQ community and everyone to be and show themselves without filters and show themselves exactly as they are. And let's have @Fifthavenue as the new expert for this

Like Omaha Beach

@Fifthavenue
I really mean this seriously.
There is a market gap for y: a former photographer who can provide daily updates via YouTube, if you want at first anonymous, and maybe later open. Subjects: photos fake vs. Real. What is a filter? Examples? How do people get free stuff claiming to be a a celebrity when they are not? the reality vs. the fake world that they show. You would never need to chase any so called celebrity outside of their homes and would provide excellent insight. You would expose the influencers for what they are... Interested! If so, please contact me

just please contact me. Let's rip this wide open for Lozza, KP and many others. Let's protect young girls from thinking that they need to look like through a filter. Let's make this a new campaign.
Agree completely with this someone should definately do this

Reactions: 4
Vanilla? What is vanilla in a relationship? Just getting on with it? Jesus give me vanilla any day to OF's, no job, car park tit shots, gay boyfriend, dirty sinks and living off the back of a BAFTA like Geldof and that tit Mondays song.

Yes she has her own life but it's fake, full of lies and is more like 22p chocolate flavour been in the bottom of the freezer 10 years than creamy vanilla.

Scrunchie to the rescue. Let's bring it back like Moloko and carry on!!

And Lozza stay off our thread 🤣
someone said she was jealous of them and im saying i dont know what theres to be jealous about because they are vanilla which means no personality very dull no not just gettin on with it wtf you on about haha. I just dont think shes jealous he was a head to her anyway!

Reactions: 3
someone said she was jealous of them and im saying i dont know what theres to be jealous about because they are vanilla which means no personality very dull no not just gettin on with it wtf you on about haha. I just dont think shes jealous he was a head to her anyway!
He was a head. But she has ridden those coat tails for a decade now and it’s beyond cringe. Do you know they have no personality? They seem a pretty normal couple. At least Michelle has a career and isn’t lying in her filthy pit posting filtered to duck photos of her snatch for grubby men to wank over.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He was a head. But she has ridden those coat tails for a decade now and it’s beyond cringe. Do you know they have no personality? They seem a pretty normal couple. At least Michelle has a career and isn’t lying in her filthy pit posting filtered to duck photos of her snatch for grubby men to wank over.
If I had to wake up tomorrow as either Lauren or Michelle I'd choose Michelle (though I'd spend the day starting divorce proceedings 😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I received the same response to my complaint.

I'm going to appeal on the basis that the article says that she looked sensational and radiant but the pictures are altered to such a degree that the reader is unable to judge this acurately. If Lauren altered her pictures so that she appeared to have red hair and the article stated that she had red hair this would be wrong in the same way. That's my opinion anyway.

Let's keep bothering them with this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She now greeting on her stories
One of my favourite words in the mother tounge 😘 what's she greeting about ? I see there are like ten stories but her voice goes through me so I can't watch 😂

Agreed that posting the notification of him kissing her when she is sleeping is creepy. I imagine him standing in the corner in his wee hoodie just watching her like Jamie Dornan in The Fall but not a sexual God

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't with these stories :LOL: . Crying with her tits out. Her comments have been taken out of 'contents'. It's so painful to listen to her voice! She is soooooo bloody thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Long time lurker...I think this whole podcast thing is a publicity stunt. Mole man told the papers, as nobody (obviously) listened to the podcast, as like she said it has been out a week already and now there is a story. Thus, gender reveal coming up, gain some interest and sympathy for a pregnant woman and voila

Painful...absolutely painful 😣

Reactions: 20
Long time lurker...I think this whole podcast thing is a publicity stunt. Mole man told the papers, as nobody (obviously) listened to the podcast, as like she said it has been out a week already and now there is a story. Thus, gender reveal coming up, gain some interest and sympathy for a pregnant woman and voila

Could be - she did the whole 'how dare you do this to a pregnant woman?' thing.

Am listening to the podcast (painful). They keep speaking over each other! No idea what it has to do with mental health...

• Haha

She still hasn't revealed the sex of the baby? Bloody hell, it's due any day isn't it…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.