Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“They’ve had too much work done”

Lauren...seriously??View attachment 476868
So she spent all her money on a bad news face and got liposuction every few years. And now has to do grotesque embarrassing things to pay the rent. Wasn’t she complaining how she wished she had bought a house when she had money but thought the money would just keep coming in. 🙄

Reactions: 10
“They’ve had too much work done”

Lauren...seriously??View attachment 476868
I don't know what you mean? They look identical....if you down a litre of whiskey in 1 go & squint 😁

That article in The Scum is by far the very best this week. It absolutely pisses all over the many, many othet ridiculous non-stories they print 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't know what you mean? They look identical....if you down a litre of whiskey in 1 go & squint 😁

That article in The Scum is by far the very best this week. It absolutely pisses all over the many, many othet ridiculous non-stories they print 🤣😂🤣😂
Pink Squirrel. Your profile pic 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw it and thought Goodger probably is on her way to coin star. I don't use social media don't know what any of the old fellas/females are up to but can imagine if I saw them on the Daily Mail with their million pound mansion and new multi million renovation eek that may sting.

But then again my ex loves I hope them the best hahaha I wrote that and thought lies. I just wish them health and I could care less.

duck the Sun but WOW this is one hour ago

Exactly what you said duck THE SUN i wouldnt believe a thing that rag of a paper says! Also i dont think she gives a tit if there moving house so bleeping what pathetic that ppl think shes even arsed she has her own life and baby on the way such silly comments! Michelle is gorgeous and mark not a bad looking fella and yeah people bum of there looks but yano what they come across boring as duck to me and who on earth would be jealous of that ? One word VANILLA

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Exactly what you said duck THE SUN i wouldnt believe a thing that rag of a paper says! Also i dont think she gives a tit if there moving house so bleeping what pathetic that ppl think shes even arsed she has her own life and baby on the way such silly comments! Michelle is gorgeous and mark not a bad looking fella and yeah people bum of there looks but yano what they come across boring as duck to me and who on earth would be jealous of that ?
Lauren?? That you?? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Can anyone break the Scum article down as hell will freeze over first before this Scouse LFC fan clicks on that piece of crap!

Henry Hoover is definitely amongst us.
I think there's quite a few on there.
Truthseeker from the DM comments and a guy called Trevor on IG who often comments.
They always have a habit of posting exactly what I'm thinking ...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 471024
sorry guys, slightly off topic but Lauren has only ever had curves since surgery. I know the 2nd photo she has implants in but the 1st she hasn’t and compared to now, she didn’t have much breast tissue. She’s just very thick set isn’t she. When they do lipo, they can transfer the fat practically anywhere really, so she’s deffo had some put in her hips to give that illusion of curve, as naturally she was quite straight up/down (that and a load of photoshop) That’s what pisses me off tho, she’a making out to these ‘fans’ etc that she’sdone this by going the gym/diet 🙄 She clearly has (bad) implants in her arse, liposuction on her stomach, fat transfer to her hips, breast implants, filler and Botox in her face, the list is endless. Own it lauren, ur not natural with anything. I hope when u have your daughter u re-train ur brain, as to what’s more important in life.

View attachment 471029
View attachment 471030
‘sake man 🙄
I am sorry if I ask a stupid question and perhaps diverse, but big lozza is about 6 sizes bigger and she weighs about 18 stone more.. Who is this photo supposed to represent?

Same spot as the last pap walk, same flares, same tiny trainer, same facetune & subtle “oh I’m just on the phone you’ve caught me totally unawares” 😂😂
My apology but here Lozza is truly the pig in the pigpen...

Been and done too many times it's nothing new. Unfortunately I can't post any as I need to keep anonymous while I work still.
I would love to set up a crowd funding to help you and create a platform for you to discuss how lozza and so many others fake their pictures and cheat realiiy, making a toxic environment for our children. If we want to make the world a better place and cancel bad things out, let's cancel Lozzas fake photos, and let's make you the new expert on breaking this fake culture -let's cancel the fake. Let's empower the women the LGBTQ community and everyone to be and show themselves without filters and show themselves exactly as they are. And let's have @Fifthavenue as the new expert for this

She’s thinking about a water birth. 🤔🤔🤔.
Like Omaha Beach

I am sorry if I ask a stupid question and perhaps diverse, but big lozza is about 6 sizes bigger and she weighs about 18 stone more.. Who is this photo supposed to represent?

I would love to set up a crowd funding to help you and create a platform for you to discuss how lozza and so many others fake their pictures and cheat realiiy, making a toxic environment for our children. If we want to make the world a better place and cancel bad things out, let's cancel Lozzas fake photos, and let's make you the new expert on breaking this fake culture -let's cancel the fake. Let's empower the women the LGBTQ community and everyone to be and show themselves without filters and show themselves exactly as they are. And let's have @Fifthavenue as the new expert for this

Like Omaha Beach
@Fifthavenue
I really mean this seriously.
There is a market gap for y: a former photographer who can provide daily updates via YouTube, if you want at first anonymous, and maybe later open. Subjects: photos fake vs. Real. What is a filter? Examples? How do people get free stuff claiming to be a a celebrity when they are not? the reality vs. the fake world that they show. You would never need to chase any so called celebrity outside of their homes and would provide excellent insight. You would expose the influencers for what they are... Interested! If so, please contact me

Like Omaha Beach

@Fifthavenue
I really mean this seriously.
There is a market gap for y: a former photographer who can provide daily updates via YouTube, if you want at first anonymous, and maybe later open. Subjects: photos fake vs. Real. What is a filter? Examples? How do people get free stuff claiming to be a a celebrity when they are not? the reality vs. the fake world that they show. You would never need to chase any so called celebrity outside of their homes and would provide excellent insight. You would expose the influencers for what they are... Interested! If so, please contact me
just please contact me. Let's rip this wide open for Lozza, KP and many others. Let's protect young girls from thinking that they need to look like through a filter. Let's make this a new campaign.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
What the duck has happened I've only been gone a few hours crying over dead Mum's, catching up with Canadian lovers opinions on Megan Markle and cuddling cats

Lads let's rally *scrunchie power*

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Exactly what you said duck THE SUN i wouldnt believe a thing that rag of a paper says! Also i dont think she gives a tit if there moving house so bleeping what pathetic that ppl think shes even arsed she has her own life and baby on the way such silly comments! Michelle is gorgeous and mark not a bad looking fella and yeah people bum of there looks but yano what they come across boring as duck to me and who on earth would be jealous of that ? One word VANILLA
Might be vanilla but at least they’re not having to show their bits for cash

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Scrunchies assemble

I can confirm the video she linked on her stories IS her niece. but it's not BL doing her make up. Lots of big loz style hair flicks by said neice, but its a different aunty, without a big fake bum, but still a lovely bum. Because big loz if you're reading, bums dont need to be injected with tubby-custard to be nice/sexy/ accepted by society. Lots of love 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Vanilla? What is vanilla in a relationship? Just getting on with it? Jesus give me vanilla any day to OF's, no job, car park tit shots, gay boyfriend, dirty sinks and living off the back of a BAFTA like Geldof and that tit Mondays song.

Yes she has her own life but it's fake, full of lies and is more like 22p chocolate flavour been in the bottom of the freezer 10 years than creamy vanilla.

Scrunchie to the rescue. Let's bring it back like Moloko and carry on!!

And Lozza stay off our thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I would def rather have vanilla than that old carry on everyday ! Half hour on OF flashing said part of body for 💵. On the beg for munch and nursery things , endless car park/ muddy gravel walks and spending half my time using the Hollywood on pictures lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ye but Lozza is the tutti frutti he’s thinking about ain’t she? As he engages in polite vanilla sex with his boring wife just like the quote she likes and appened to post on his wedding day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ye but Lozza is the tutti frutti he’s thinking about ain’t she? As he engages in polite vanilla sex with his boring wife just like the quote she likes and appened to post on his wedding day.
Much rather have a well-made, high quality vanilla than a cheap, melted, sloppy, artificially-flavoured ice cream.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.