Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will find it utter hilarity if the gender reveal is for tomorrow's New magazine. The entire sidebar of shame is articles about that pair of arseholes and their attack on our country so there is no way Big Loz will get a look in publicity wise. You would think Mole Man as a business manager would foresee these things.

I'm off to lurk in the Ginge and Cringe thread to watch the fireworks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
But @Katie8ee baybeh is more famous than the royals don't ya know!!!

I'd pay to watch her cry like a witch when she gives birth. Harsh yes, but who is she to preach to other mams that she is going to do it all perfect, some of these gels are young and impressionable and should not be made to feel inferior to others because they are scared or anxious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
But @Katie8ee baybeh is more famous than the royals don't ya know!!!

I'd pay to watch her cry like a witch when she gives birth. Harsh yes, but who is she to preach to other mams that she is going to do it all perfect, some of these gels are young and impressionable and should not be made to feel inferior to others because they are scared or anxious.
In my mind I think she is envisioning when Kourtney Kardashian farted Mason out in that episode of the Kardashians and it looked all fine. She would never realise that it's all edited to make it look fine. I have seen that One Born Every Minute and I can't begin to imagine the pain. I was once on morphine and a cathetar for seven days and the first poo and pee after that felt like I was dying never mind an actual human baby 😂😂😂😂😂

I think with naivety she will if offered sign up for one of these film me while I have a baby reality scenarios and it will be a car crash.

• Haha
In my mind I think she is envisioning when Kourtney Kardashian farted Mason out in that episode of the Kardashians and it looked all fine. She would never realise that it's all edited to make it look fine. I have seen that One Born Every Minute and I can't begin to imagine the pain. I was once on morphine and a cathetar for seven days and the first poo and pee after that felt like I was dying never mind an actual human baby 😂😂😂😂😂

I think with naivety she will if offered sign up for one of these film me while I have a baby reality scenarios and it will be a car crash.
Exactly , haha that made me laugh. All this baby advice coming from the one who goes to bed for days when her front bone hurts lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly , haha that made me laugh. All this baby advice coming from the one who goes to bed for days when her front bone hurts lol
I think I would watch, I mean I can't have sound on when watching her stories and when I recently watched old TOWIE she irritates the life out my body but I think I would watch. Not to see another person in pain but just to see what she actually looks like as they won't filter her face.

It's only really TOWIE people who do the baby shows now apart from that MTV bump special. Big Loz doesn't have the followers,engagement or influence for a series but maybe a wee one hour special or perhaps she will livestream it 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think I would watch, I mean I can't have sound on when watching her stories and when I recently watched old TOWIE she irritates the life out my body but I think I would watch. Not to see another person in pain but just to see what she actually looks like as they won't filter her face.

It's only really TOWIE people who do the baby shows now apart from that MTV bump special. Big Loz doesn't have the followers,engagement or influence for a series but maybe a wee one hour special or perhaps she will livestream it 💅
The big question on my mind is will she get vajazzled for the birth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Big Loz Goodger: Queen 👑 of the Corn 🌽, mistress of the beg, ruler of the yungels, protector of the photoshop, wearer of the scrunchie. Oddbod is not worthy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
ugh really... this must’ve been a pre-approved photo by Lozza he was allowed to put on 😂
Livid!!!!!
How does this woman who lies, photoshops herself to within an inch of her life, bullies people, lies on a daily basis and has never contributed anything to anyone in her life be held up on a pillar for International Women's Day!!

Suppose Emmeline Pankhurst would've gotten her fanny out for OF's wouldn't she seen as it's "empowering" to flash ya bits for perverts.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
ugh really... this must’ve been a pre-approved photo by Lozza he was allowed to put on 😂
It is. She posted it about 1 month ago with the quote:

“Strong women. Maybe we know them, may we raise them, may we be them.”

If you’re so strong then show us your real face Lauren...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Big Loz Goodger: Queen 👑 of the Corn 🌽, mistress of the beg, ruler of the yungels, protector of the photoshop, wearer of the scrunchie. Oddbod is not worthy.
And where are her Dragons 🐉 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It is. She posted it about 1 month ago with the quote:

“Strong women. Maybe we know them, may we raise them, may we be them.”

If you’re so strong then show us your real face Lauren...

She is are fayverite YUN GEL.

Long MEIGH she RAIN. Luv U Loz xXXX

• Haha
I thought you weren't nervous at all you "waz" just excited "cuz it's a bewful fing".

Big loz the lying toad strikes again.
No one cares if you're nervous for birth, its natural, dont then lie to your followers on a q and a that your not nervous at all you fink it's so natural and I want a natural birth , breastfeeding queen, I know I wont struggle I will love being a mum.

Cant wait for reality to hit her like a kitchen sink.

Rant over. If anyone was actually interested in the gender reveal, a magazine would have snapped it up and ran it by now. But theres far more interesting celebriiys pregnant, and far bigger things happening in the world. Of course big loz doesn't know that
The shoot was yesterday so pretty sure it's New mag or The Sun. If it's for tomorrow's New mag then it just goes to show the lying on the dates.
She is doing an IG on Thursday with 'the mummas bubble'

Definitely not in tomorrows New. So makes sense they had a shoot yesterday for nexts week or The Sun. Will only be one of the two as that's where she did the reveal and shoot after

Magazines go to press end of the week so would have never been in time for this week's. She wouldn't just do it for Instagram either so definitely paid for a publication

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The shoot was yesterday so pretty sure it's New mag or The Sun. If it's for tomorrow's New mag then it just goes to show the lying on the dates.
She is doing an IG on Thursday with 'the mummas bubble'

Definitely not in tomorrows New. So makes sense they had a shoot yesterday for nexts week or The Sun. Will only be one of the two as that's where she did the reveal and shoot after

Magazines go to press end of the week so would have never been in time for this week's. She wouldn't just do it for Instagram either so definitely paid for a publication
This is what pisses me off with her, she don’t give two hoots about her 23 fans on Insta and would rather sell her badly edited bracket for pram money than intimately share with her so called ‘mums club’ Insta fans. I live for the day that someone captures that satalite face in all its glory and plasters it over tinterweb, the Pepsi logo has more definition than FlatFace Loz

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I highly doubt Lauren will! 😆
She has complained non stop throughout her pregacy. Doubt she’ll have a natural labour. She’ll be wanting an epidural at the slightest of pain. I mean, didn’t she phone an ambulance because of a hangover?
You keep forgetting the baby will be bungee jumping in and out of there for the next few months as practice which I said before. Maybe that's the plan for the gender reveal the baby will bungee out , tiny apple iPhone in hand , wave briefly to the backgrid photographer and then the recoil from the umbilical will return baba back to the discomfort of Lozza's womb

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.