Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s trolling us.
I don’t understand why she films a load of gobbledegook ingredients, do her and NodBod play Ready Steady Slop 🍅🫑

the true definition of ‘hidden gems’....
First thing baby will spot is the ‘Mark’ tattoo on her vag unless she’s scribbled it out and had ‘Dreary’ tattooed over the top 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Evening you lovely lot ❤ I'll just say happy international women's Day to all you strong ladies on here coping with the tit that is normal everyday life to the rest of us and doing it with your usual cheerfulness xx

God, razor blade wees, I haven't forgotten them 29 years later - a fridge full of empty washing up liquid bottles filled with icy cold water to spray the poor old flue mid flow was a godsend 😂😂 love ya, you lot 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh yummy. I am so envious of our Loz and Oddbod.
So I was right???she made Brocolli Bolognaise🤢 🤮🤢my absolute pet peeve with any pasta dish is don’t leave the pasta looking all anaemic, add the pasta to the sauce you fool 😡 I would of drop kicked that plate right out the front door if someone served me that plate of filth after a long day at graft

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Take away the pasta underneath and it looks like a big pile of tit crawling with threadworms 🤢
Maybe she took a photo of the toilet bowl

Evening you lovely lot ❤ I'll just say happy international women's Day to all you strong ladies on here coping with the tit that is normal everyday life to the rest of us and doing it with your usual cheerfulness xx

God, razor blade wees, I haven't forgotten them 29 years later - a fridge full of empty washing up liquid bottles filled with icy cold water to spray the poor old flue mid flow was a godsend 😂😂 love ya, you lot 😘
Happy women’s day to you too!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's seriously got to be bleeping with us with that meal?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't see all comments as not on IG but I looked and the baby scan picture where Chaz looks simple has a comment underneath tagging some guy saying what have you done mate, this guy is from Essex and is opening a restaurant....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Who puts broccoli in pasta ? I have never seen that before bet that goes to mush 😳. Peppers and maybe green beans ? But broccoli and why the fook does corn have to added to everything as well , very peculiar habits this pair of dim wits have.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Evening all!

Why do they cover the food in so much cheese? It's like they attempt to make a healthier choice but then smother it in fat. Plus the actual mountain of food on that plate?! It's worse looking at the stories. Him I can understand but at mid 30s she should know more about fecking nutrition. Or am I being too picky???

Reactions: 8
I can't see all comments as not on IG but I looked and the baby scan picture where Chaz looks simple has a comment underneath tagging some guy saying what have you done mate, this guy is from Essex and is opening a restaurant....
I’m sure the guy that he’s tagged was in a reality show or something? Kind of recognise the name...

Reactions: 3
I leave this here as promised from yesterday's suggestion 😃 xx.

Back later to catch up 🥰

Polish_20210308_015218094.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Evening all!

Why do they cover the food in so much cheese? It's like they attempt to make a healthier choice but then smother it in fat. Plus the actual mountain of food on that plate?! It's worse looking at the stories. Him I can understand but at mid 30s she should know more about fecking nutrition. Or am I being too picky???
No , everything is covered in cheese , I bet she buys the grated stuff in a bag as far too lazy to use a cheese grater , unless odd bod gets that job !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she done a “ I know Meghan feels” post yet
You know it's coming !

Happy International Woman's Day! I am constantly surprised and in awe of all the Mums on here and of all the cat/dog and non Mum's you lot are bleeping amazing. The stories over these threads, the openness and strength it's amazing. You lot are fantastic ❤ I'm glad to know every single one of you.

I know I always say it but no matter how loud you are or quiet I hear you ❤💛💚💙💜 big love all round.

( And of course to all you seksi Jake's and 265 out there 😘💅 )

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.