Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took one for the team.

I was hoping I might like her at least a bit after listening but no no, still the same braggy show-off, thinks she knows better, BL.

She reckons at the very beginning of Towie the production crew were going around Essex trying to find her to talk to her about the show, because her name kept coming up about being really popular around Essex (sounds like it was actually just too create a story like around Mark). She also thinks she's much more humble now! But when they used to go and do PA's it must have been mad for the people meeting them as they had won a BAFTA and they were the only reality stars, but now there's hundreds of them.

She says she's never courted fame and that it happened to her rather than her chasing it... Righhtttttt

She really wants to get into the aesthetics side of fings and business fings, she'll still do shoots but that's her focus. She'd rather just do OF and aesthetics apparently. She also struggles to say aesthetics...

Still moaning about the paps like she's Britney being hounded everywhere. She has a sixth sense for them now apparently she can always tell when they're around.

Some of the Towie lot that have done really well but she knows they're not happy, it looks good on the outside but they're not happy apparently, and they're lying on their posts trying to portray life one way when it's actually another.

Still referring to herself as a 'gel'

Apparently botox can't do any harm to you, at all.

(I read about a woman who had an allergic reaction to botox, she was so pretty before but her face swelled up and she was having seizures and now she couldn't work and her husband had to care for her)

Even though she's still current, she was getting 25k a photoshoot, regrets not buying property back then, people kept telling her to invest but she thought no this'll last forever 🙈

She's reckons she's real, genuine, not a lying, fake, horrible person.

I just can't.... that was painful.
Fair play to you!!! Must have been like listening to nails going down a chalkboard with her pronunciation of words!!! Literally she’s is so “Fick” 😫
She’s a very delusional individual, really has herself up there as some a list celebrity, when she’s she’s just a washed up 35 ye old bint who’s obsessed with an Instagram version of herself
Will be delightful to see her as Liz cundys replacement years to come 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone care to TOFTT and listen to this? I'm already listening to my kid play Fifa, can't stand another child complaining in my ear today!

Why have they used a 5 year old photo 😂 this must be what she thinks she still looks like in her head

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It is very difficult if the father is on the birth cert. They have to agree on the name change. Took my son's father 13 years to agree to legalise it, despite my son using my name since age 3.
I thought now it had to be agreed by both parents being present at the registration? It is such a grey area otherwise as you have found. Of course, you have same sex couples registering.

Reactions: 5
The bloke she talked too has those inexplicable teeth too!
You know she’d probably actually make a decent amount if she really did talk about what the last decades been like, owned the surgery addiction, using filters until she’s unrecognisable etc. It’d need to be the truth tho.
When I had mine the baby had my surname in hospital as we weren’t married and we both had to register her and my now husband say he was taking parental responsibility. For our second we were married so I wasn’t even there when he registered that baby.

Reactions: 5
I thought now it had to be agreed by both parents being present at the registration? It is such a grey area otherwise as you have found. Of course, you have same sex couples registering.
Retrospective birth certificates exist though, ie when DNA results add a father to an existing BC. You can... technically... call your child anything.

She could give it the last name 'Wright' if she so wanted 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Has she eaten recently??? she hasn't posted a meal this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well that’s 68 seconds I’m never getting back ... and I could feel my brain cells gasping for air

she’s about as popular as a dose herpes and she needs to learn how to pronounce words beginning with TH

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Free roast of slop as she and baybeh been sooo busy shooting all day! They must be starving poor things.
I don’t think she can tell the time, she called yesterday’s fishy muck a ‘late lunch’ it was 6:30pm 🤦🏻‍♀️ Tick tock, check the clock ya thick dozy bint🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I took one for the team.

I was hoping I might like her at least a bit after listening but no no, still the same braggy show-off, thinks she knows better, BL.

She reckons at the very beginning of Towie the production crew were going around Essex trying to find her to talk to her about the show, because her name kept coming up about being really popular around Essex (sounds like it was actually just too create a story like around Mark). She also thinks she's much more humble now! But when they used to go and do PA's it must have been mad for the people meeting them as they had won a BAFTA and they were the only reality stars, but now there's hundreds of them.

She says she's never courted fame and that it happened to her rather than her chasing it... Righhtttttt

She really wants to get into the aesthetics side of fings and business fings, she'll still do shoots but that's her focus. She'd rather just do OF and aesthetics apparently. She also struggles to say aesthetics...

Still moaning about the paps like she's Britney being hounded everywhere. She has a sixth sense for them now apparently she can always tell when they're around.

Some of the Towie lot that have done really well but she knows they're not happy, it looks good on the outside but they're not happy apparently, and they're lying on their posts trying to portray life one way when it's actually another.

Still referring to herself as a 'gel'

Apparently botox can't do any harm to you, at all.

(I read about a woman who had an allergic reaction to botox, she was so pretty before but her face swelled up and she was having seizures and now she couldn't work and her husband had to care for her)

Even though she's still current, she was getting 25k a photoshoot, regrets not buying property back then, people kept telling her to invest but she thought no this'll last forever 🙈

She's reckons she's real, genuine, not a lying, fake, horrible person.

I just can't.... that was painful.
I can confirm she doesn't have a sixf sense for paps and gave caught her on numerous occasions when she didn't know she was around. Loves to throw around the BAFTA comment it's embarsssing. Just says the same thing every time

So busy shooting today,she’ll be so tired tomorrow, her front bone will be hurting 😂. @Fifthavenue anything on the grapevine?
I wouldn't be surprised if it's a shoot for new mag but will let you know if I hear anything

Why have they used a 5 year old photo 😂 this must be what she thinks she still looks like in her head
They can't use that photo either as it's a photographers copyright. Pretty sure I was there that day when this was taken in 2016.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She's a beggy bloody witch and it gets on my nerves, what is it anyhow? 🤣
Maybe it's a portable chin shaver to get that chiseled look for her pics.
Only works for an hour or so therefore her face will soon go round again until next time 😄😄😄😘 xx
Better than getting the Black and Decker out lol 😄😘 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm not a poster, just a reader and I ❤ this thread. Always my go too. Never fails to make me laugh.
50 of Surrey.
Drinking wine on a Sunday.
Cos Lockdown is shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Baby shower day? Hope they're following lockdown rules 🙄
I've added Chaz's balls instead..seems more appropriate..let's hope they not too light and they start to float up to the celling or worse if a window is open 😄 xx.

Resizer_16151474218450.jpg

Where is this? Lozza doesn't have a window like that. So still only should be meeting one other person outside your household and outside. She really is a prize 1st class twit isn't she!
@Pom Bear can we please give Lozza a 1st class prize twit award please.
I have only seen my bro once in a whole year. This one and the likes of gurner Pattison Bailey piss to lava. Rule breaking self centered selfish fuckers!!!!!!
I'm having a nice day what about all you other scrunchies?? 🤣
One for tomorrow 😄💖🤗😘 xx
Meghan's twit is on show on the H&M thread - @Pom Bear could doctor that maybe... is a video clip from some influencer called Fame Vixen. You have been warned - wear dark glasses.
Looool even I couldn't do that I feel sick already 😄😄🤢🤢 xx

💖🤗😘xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I've added Chaz's balls instead..seems more appropriate..let's hope they not too light and they start to float up to the celling or worse if a window is open 😄 xx.

View attachment 472021

One for tomorrow 😄💖🤗😘 xx

Looool even I couldn't do that I feel sick already 😄😄🤢🤢 xx

💖🤗😘xx
They won't float away Pom, he hasn't had bum fun with his mates for a while so his balls will be fit to burst in to the nearest sink!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.