Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to see if I can spot a block of cheese 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know this had been said before , but can you imagine the stench of that bedroom in the morning 🀣 I bet it’s vile , fart central

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So do I, parmesan, not that crap loz was using.
Agree, Parmesan not half a block of cheddar. Plus I’d not call that bolognese/bolognaise either, just mince and tomatoes, and randomly some broccoli. Plonked on top of (no doubt) overcooked pasta.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Agree, Parmesan not half a block of cheddar. Plus I’d not call that bolognese/bolognaise either, just mince and tomatoes, and randomly some broccoli. Plonked on top of (no doubt) overcooked pasta.
Broccoli with spag bol, oh come on that's just vile!!

This might not go down to well but my Mother slings a handful of peas in the spag bol, why I hear you cry??? It's simple.
When my Mother cooks spag bol for the two of us she also makes a cottage Pie for my Brother who doesn't like spag bol.
That's where the peas come in, don't worry, no sweetcorn. 🀭

• Heart
  • Wow

This might not go down to well but my Mother slings a handful of peas in the spag bol, why I hear you cry??? It's simple.
When my Mother cooks spag bol for the two of us she also makes a cottage Pie for my Brother who doesn't like spag bol.
Don't be afraid I'm a secret sweetcorn addict have four tins in the cupboard, one of my fav meals is just chicken rice and sweetcorn πŸ™† this is a safe space right ? πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Don't be af afraid I'm a secret sweetcorn addict have four tins in the cupboard, one of my fav meals is just chicken rice and sweetcorn πŸ™† this is safe a space right ? πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚
I have a bag of frozen sweetcorn plus 2 bags of mixed veg, only served with the proper meals like normal people like you and I.😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Petit pois always go into my spagbol, it’s the law! 🍝

• Heart
Reactions: 6
At first I thought Big Loz drip feeding her hideous concoctions has made you all go rogue! Peas in bolognese 😱 Then I realised you’re all just taking the piss to see if she takes the bait. Good one Scrunchies πŸ˜‚
5E7AB9D6-96C3-4437-A4BB-9F363918123A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pasta a'la random. So she's got mince, tinned tomatoes, broccoli and sweetcorn plus a mountain of cheese. Hate to think what their bog looks like today.....

• Haha
Best place to be when you need a laugh, this is excellent LMAO ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Scrunchies why so cruel she is clearly eating 'elfy now because we ripped the piss out of all her slop. It's not her fault she can't cook or read a cook book. Bless her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Katiee8e. How do you check Badgers insta stats. She’s gone up over 780k. I wonder if she will gradually keep buying more followers this week for her big gender reveal.

And how is your arm coming along.

Reactions: 4
What saddo would buy Instagram followers 😫. Actually loads of them , bunch of morons

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Like this. πŸ˜‚ 🚽
How can she make normal food look vile πŸ€’πŸ˜‚

Something interesting I spotted from Katie Price thread... KP owes money to a man who wrapped her car and also did the pink stuff on the mobility scooter she had and our Lozza commented on it; this was back in Sept when her and Chaz were allegedly dating/shagging... just thought bizarre she would comment on anything to do with KP

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.