Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They won't float away Pom, he hasn't had bum fun with his mates for a while so his balls will be fit to burst in to the nearest sink!!
Looooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx
I bet his missing that now his all sensible with his knitwear πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've added Chaz's balls instead..seems more appropriate..let's hope they not too light and they start to float up to the celling or worse if a window is open πŸ˜„ xx.

View attachment 472021

One for tomorrow πŸ˜„πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

Looool even I couldn't do that I feel sick already πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ€’πŸ€’ xx

πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜xx
Hahaha, I'm liking that one Pom ❀😘 don't worry about the Merkin either, it was quite ordinary, rumours of its flytrap like properties have been debunked now methinks 🀣🀣🀣😘

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So has baby sweetcorns gender been revealed? Or do we have to wait for take a break to come out?I know she stupidly revealed it herself anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So has baby sweetcorns gender been revealed? Or do we have to wait for take a break to come out?I know she stupidly revealed it herself anyway
I don’t think so , it’s all very quiet 🀫

Hahaha, I'm liking that one Pom ❀😘 don't worry about the Merkin either, it was quite ordinary, rumours of its flytrap like properties have been debunked now methinks 🀣🀣🀣😘
Thank you πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Looooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ I admit I didn't watch the vid but clicked on the thumbnails on my desktop earlier...that was bad enough. Vile! πŸ€’πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have they still not revealed the gender!? Really dragging this out aren’t they.

• Haha
Have they still not revealed the gender!? Really dragging this out aren’t they.
Watch this space.. it’ll be a video with his mum on Sunday where they reveal it as her muvvas day present. Recorded a month ago obviously. She’s holding off for a reason!

Reactions: 11
I thought you weren't nervous at all you "waz" just excited "cuz it's a bewful fing".

Big loz the lying toad strikes again.
No one cares if you're nervous for birth, its natural, dont then lie to your followers on a q and a that your not nervous at all you fink it's so natural and I want a natural birth , breastfeeding queen, I know I wont struggle I will love being a mum.

Cant wait for reality to hit her like a kitchen sink.

Rant over. If anyone was actually interested in the gender reveal, a magazine would have snapped it up and ran it by now. But theres far more interesting celebriiys pregnant, and far bigger things happening in the world. Of course big loz doesn't know that

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Never once after the horrors of Labour have I thought if only I could do that again. But each to their own I suppose πŸ™ˆπŸ€£

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Never once after the horrors of Labour have I thought if only I could go that again. But each to their own I suppose πŸ™ˆπŸ€£
Yep I only had a little one to push out but only did it once. It hurts like hell. Anyone who says they not nervous to push a melon out their fanny and in an instant have responsibility for someone else is full of tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Never once after the horrors of Labour have I thought if only I could go that again. But each to their own I suppose πŸ™ˆπŸ€£
I highly doubt Lauren will! πŸ˜†
She has complained non stop throughout her pregacy. Doubt she’ll have a natural labour. She’ll be wanting an epidural at the slightest of pain. I mean, didn’t she phone an ambulance because of a hangover?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How can anyone who has never experienced labour say "you'll want to do it again?" She is delusional. When I had my daughter the midwife wheeled me out the labour room and said "I'll see you here next year for the boy". I looked at her and said "not a hope in hell, I may see you in 4 or 5"🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How can anyone who has never experienced labour say "you'll want to do it again?" She is delusional. When I had my daughter the midwife wheeled me out the labour room and said "I'll see you here next year for the boy". I looked at her and said "not a hope in hell, I may see you in 4 or 5"🀣
She is so stupid she won’t know what’s hit her wait till the first post Labour wee and poo πŸ™ˆ (Pissing razor-blades and afraid to push anything out of your body again for those who haven’t experienced it) I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn’t so cocksure about it all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
People would like her if she wasnt so fake in every way possible

She is so stupid she won’t know what’s hit her wait till the first post Labour wee and poo πŸ™ˆ (Pissing razor-blades and afraid to push anything out of your body again for those who haven’t experienced it) I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn’t so cocksure about it all.

Id almost forgotten that first wee and poo πŸ™„πŸ™„. The pain. No gas and air for that !!! Wearing 3 maternity pads on top of each other and still getting a bath full of blood every where. Yet I bet big loz "wont even bleed a drop". Yeah right ya big phoney

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.