Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby shower day? Hope they're following lockdown rules 🙄
Where is this? Lozza doesn't have a window like that. So still only should be meeting one other person outside your household and outside. She really is a prize 1st class twit isn't she!
@Pom Bear can we please give Lozza a 1st class prize twit award please.
I have only seen my bro once in a whole year. This one and the likes of gurner Pattison Bailey piss to lava. Rule breaking self centered selfish fuckers!!!!!!
I'm having a nice day what about all you other scrunchies?? 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Where is this? Lozza doesn't have a window like that. So still only should be meeting one other person outside your household and outside. She really is a prize 1st class twit isn't she!
@Pom Bear can we please give Lozza a 1st class prize twit award please.
I have only seen my bro once in a whole year. This one and the likes of gurner Pattison Bailey piss to lava. Rule breaking self centered selfish fuckers!!!!!!
I'm having a nice day what about all you other scrunchies?? 🤣
Meghan's twit is on show on the H&M thread - @Pom Bear could doctor that maybe... is a video clip from some influencer called Fame Vixen. You have been warned - wear dark glasses.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
imagine the only shower today will be the shower of $h@t that will hit the big white telephone after that tuna pasta creation she scoffed . You know when you remove a valve from a rusty old radiator colour and consistency will not be dissimilar . 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Anyone care to TOFTT and listen to this? I'm already listening to my kid play Fifa, can't stand another child complaining in my ear today!

Actually, I found the first bit about how TOWIE came about interesting. If she hadn't been picked her life would have been so normal. Just the roll of the dice.

Reactions: 7
I swear to god if they’re doing a gender reveal other than her flat, I’ll report!
Wherever that picture is from it's not her flat and she has been eerily quiet today which usually means she's out and about. 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Catching up on stories. Tuna pasta boomerang, as if she's cooked up a storm. She is beyond strange. I think she's a little girl in a big girls body.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Baby shower day? Hope they're following lockdown rules 🙄
Shouldn’t she wait for a paternity test before calling the baby ‘Drury’ with the rumours floating around?Just asking for a friend.....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So I have a question does a baby automatically take the surname of the Father? If they split up (like with her pal Lauryn Goodman) can you change the baby's surname to your own is that an easy process? I always find it bizarre that Goodman has a child who essentially has a man's name she had a one night stand with and who wants nothing to do with the child.

Reactions: 10
Anyone care to TOFTT and listen to this? I'm already listening to my kid play Fifa, can't stand another child complaining in my ear today!

I took one for the team.

I was hoping I might like her at least a bit after listening but no no, still the same braggy show-off, thinks she knows better, BL.

She reckons at the very beginning of Towie the production crew were going around Essex trying to find her to talk to her about the show, because her name kept coming up about being really popular around Essex (sounds like it was actually just too create a story like around Mark). She also thinks she's much more humble now! But when they used to go and do PA's it must have been mad for the people meeting them as they had won a BAFTA and they were the only reality stars, but now there's hundreds of them.

She says she's never courted fame and that it happened to her rather than her chasing it... Righhtttttt

She really wants to get into the aesthetics side of fings and business fings, she'll still do shoots but that's her focus. She'd rather just do OF and aesthetics apparently. She also struggles to say aesthetics...

Still moaning about the paps like she's Britney being hounded everywhere. She has a sixth sense for them now apparently she can always tell when they're around.

Some of the Towie lot that have done really well but she knows they're not happy, it looks good on the outside but they're not happy apparently, and they're lying on their posts trying to portray life one way when it's actually another.

Still referring to herself as a 'gel'

Apparently botox can't do any harm to you, at all.

(I read about a woman who had an allergic reaction to botox, she was so pretty before but her face swelled up and she was having seizures and now she couldn't work and her husband had to care for her)

Even though she's still current, she was getting 25k a photoshoot, regrets not buying property back then, people kept telling her to invest but she thought no this'll last forever 🙈

She's reckons she's real, genuine, not a lying, fake, horrible person.

I just can't.... that was painful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So I have a question does a baby automatically take the surname of the Father? If they split up (like with her pal Lauryn Goodman) can you change the baby's surname to your own is that an easy process? I always find it bizarre that Goodman has a child who essentially has a man's name she had a one night stand with and who wants nothing to do with the child.
It is very difficult if the father is on the birth cert. They have to agree on the name change. Took my son's father 13 years to agree to legalise it, despite my son using my name since age 3.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The comment 🤣🤣🤣
Course you have Lauren .. your pretend gender reveal for the highest bidder 🤣🤣🤣
Ok, so I am putting money on the reveal being a boy... but omg look! A surprise girl on the day!! Can you believe it?!?! See Lauren didn't reveal the gender on Valentine's, she was told a boy but then OMG it was a yun gel!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.