Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've asked this question and some smartarse says you can, but I'm an old fucker and I believe in common sense
so which suggests it wouldn't be a wise move.
OH MY GOD YOU HAVE MY CATS CARE BEAR AS YOUR NEW PHOTO

sorry for caps I'm overcome

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I have had a few wines and that screen shot is giving me the hard boke. Ugh why does she insist on thinking folk want to see her manky meals.

@mb1202 low key vibrating with MM rage right now
Hahahaha. The MM rage has taken over my day today :mad:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I've asked this question and some smartarse says you can, but I'm an old fucker and I believe in common sense
so which suggests it wouldn't be a wise move.
I don't think there's a 'can or can't' definitive answer on it. Some women can, some can't, I think it all depends on size of implants, natural size to start with, type of surgery & stuff like that. 👍

Reactions: 7
I don't think there's a 'can or can't' definitive answer on it. Some women can, some can't, I think it all depends on size of implants, natural size to start with, type of surgery & stuff like that. 👍
Yep, that works.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You're right, according to my implanted friend,, she opted for the placement of the implant in a way that SHOULD make breastfeeding completely fine. I think that is a should though and not 100%.

Her babys cot is definitely gonna be very ott. A bewful hanging canopy, princess personalised diamante and crushed velvet headboard behind etc.

I wish she'd just be more likeable, I want to be able to like her or relate to her in some way, and not just be watching out of shock, disgust, and waiting for 💩💩💩 to hit the sink..

Reactions: 9
E0A6E552-5DB2-409E-A79C-3C59640EC3C2.jpeg

sorry guys, slightly off topic but Lauren has only ever had curves since surgery. I know the 2nd photo she has implants in but the 1st she hasn’t and compared to now, she didn’t have much breast tissue. She’s just very thick set isn’t she. When they do lipo, they can transfer the fat practically anywhere really, so she’s deffo had some put in her hips to give that illusion of curve, as naturally she was quite straight up/down (that and a load of photoshop) That’s what pisses me off tho, she’a making out to these ‘fans’ etc that she’sdone this by going the gym/diet 🙄 She clearly has (bad) implants in her arse, liposuction on her stomach, fat transfer to her hips, breast implants, filler and Botox in her face, the list is endless. Own it lauren, ur not natural with anything. I hope when u have your daughter u re-train ur brain, as to what’s more important in life.

E1AEFAE3-FA99-4B3C-A976-295BB64B77BF.png

C3476F27-2E6B-4D78-AA05-42EA3201E0BB.png

‘sake man 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
View attachment 471024
sorry guys, slightly off topic but Lauren has only ever had curves since surgery. I know the 2nd photo she has implants in but the 1st she hasn’t and compared to now, she didn’t have much breast tissue. She’s just very thick set isn’t she. When they do lipo, they can transfer the fat practically anywhere really, so she’s deffo had some put in her hips to give that illusion of curve, as naturally she was quite straight up/down (that and a load of photoshop) That’s what pisses me off tho, she’a making out to these ‘fans’ etc that she’sdone this by going the gym/diet 🙄 She clearly has (bad) implants in her arse, liposuction on her stomach, fat transfer to her hips, breast implants, filler and Botox in her face, the list is endless. Own it lauren, ur not natural with anything. I hope when u have your daughter u re-train ur brain, as to what’s more important in life.

View attachment 471029
View attachment 471030
‘sake man 🙄
I actually think she had a lovely figure before she butchered herself. She wasn’t skinny but I wouldn’t complain if I had her ‘before’ figure. I wish these yung gels would just learn to be happy with what they have as they just deform their selves in the quest to look ‘beautiful’. It’s also giving such a wrong image to the followers and fans that they have. I want to see influencers who are true to themselves and are honest about weight and body issues.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 471024

View attachment 471029
View attachment 471030
‘sake man 🙄
As much as she irritates me I think these photos and the difference between them is sad. Surely she sits and looks at these kind of pics and sees how lovely she looked back then and how she has destroyed herself. None of it ever seems to be for her. It's always about some loser bloke. She really needs to find inner peace with herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s awake Tattlers and before 10am! With more gifted tit like but at least she’s declared it this time... god she must never pay for anything 🙁
She's a beggy bloody witch and it gets on my nerves, what is it anyhow? 🤣

• Haha
She's a beggy bloody witch and it gets on my nerves, what is it anyhow? 🤣
"Beggy bloody witch" that was some first class alliteration right there 😂😂. It's one of those dermaplaning tools maybe the one she did that horrific how to video with.

Pissing myself at the fact I sounded so confident when I have NO idea what dermaplaning is, how one does it, what one would do with a dermaplane? I just know it from here.

• Haha
"Beggy bloody witch" that was some first class alliteration right there 😂😂. It's one of those dermaplaning tools maybe the one she did that horrific how to video with.

Pissing myself at the fact I sounded so confident when I have NO idea what dermaplaning is, how one does it, what one would do with a dermaplane? I just know it from here.
Hahaha, glad you're impressed, it was totally accidental though 🤣🤣 Ok, thanks - I thought it was a chocolate cake in a chiffon bag or something from the picture 👆 🤭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahaha, glad you're impressed, it was totally accidental though 🤣🤣 Ok, thanks - I thought it was a chocolate cake in a chiffon bag or something from the picture 👆 🤭🤣🤣
How would you like your cake madam? In a box or a Chiffon Bag?
🤣🤣

• Haha
View attachment 471024

View attachment 471029
View attachment 471030
‘sake man 🙄
She looks utterly ridiculous and can't deny all the work she has had done. I dread to think of the long-term effects on her internal organs. Isn't there some recent research that found internal tissues necrotising after continued lipo etc? Not like scar tissue - simply tissue dying.

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.