Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I noticed that "Happy Birthday here's my tits, they are massive"
Yes,here’s my tits my arse comes later.🤣

Just a question she has massive implants,would she be able to breast feed?didn’t think you could with implants.

Reactions: 7
Shes just missing a little Snacky Snack in case she’s sat there a while giving herself piles.
She'll be sat for hours the amount of Indian last night. "Ere av you any toilet roll in there av used all mine"

Just a question she has massive implants,would she be able to breast feed?didn’t think you could with implants.
Even if she can't she will still show pictures pretending she is the first woman who ever could with tit implants.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She'll be sat for hours the amount of Indian last night. "Ere av you any toilet roll in there av used all mine"

Even if she can't she will still show pictures pretending she is the first woman who ever could with tit implants.
She has really strong hormones though, don’t underestimate our gell. She’s the first ever reality tv star and the UK’s Kim Kardashian remember x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I got stuck down a BL rabbit hole this morning... look how nice her face is here! It makes everything else she does these days seem so much sadder when you see nice photos like this.
She was a pretty girl. But like so many others went completely overboard with the fillers and massive eyebrow tattoos and with her weight gain/loss/gain it’s just messed her face up. Not to mention the filters she uses these days!
Shes built a bit like me, broad rugby player shoulders, hips and boobs with short stumpy legs. I’ve accepted I’m not going to be a size 8 tall model and she needs to as well. The implants top and bottom don’t do her any favours either!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aw what a nostalgic meal - pasta, tuna, sweet on and Mayo - I remember making that when I was in a school uniform but subbed the Mayo with salad cream

34 and bragging about it though 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That pasta dish when she squirts the Mayo , I couldn’t help think of sink boy and his sink jizz

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Is that a “fat burg” in the wheelbarrow Lauren is pushing ? Is she pushing the contents located from her drain .

For Someone one who filters everything within an inch of its life , why can’t she photograph food well . It Always looks so unappetising . The meal prep thing although healthy is the saddest , limpest looking meal I’ve seen in a long time . The green things have wilted beyond recognition .

With regards to the gender reveal and everyone thinking it’s s girl because of the bowl/ dish thing and possibly the balloons / pink bear in shot . What happened to the supposed voice in the scan video saying “ his leg “ . In the early days of the thread lots of people were convinced that’s what it was ? Was that ever cleared up , never heard anyone mention it again .

I believe it is quite common for the sonographer to refer to the baby as he regardless to prevent them from making any slips when the parents don't want to know. Ours certainly asked if we wanted to know and when we said no she warned us she would call them he regardless. I was convinced it was twin girls, I was completely wrong. I didn't believe the nurses until I had changed their nappy for myself after they arrived!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why did she have Mayo with Tuna Pasta? Bad enough with CORN!! 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
24A16A68-5F3B-4E9D-8E3F-8AC6AB413E1F.jpeg

Long time lurker on this thread..
No word of a lie, these stunning candles have just popped up on my Instagram explore page.
The perfect addition to all that mirrored furniture 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I've asked this question and some smartarse says you can, but I'm an old fucker and I believe in common sense
so which suggests it wouldn't be a wise move.

Reactions: 2
That pasta does not look nice at all. And I see she’s got her corn back. Again.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.