Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sure she loves how her tits take centre stage in it. They are only short of giving a bow.
I’ve noticed with Lozza that whenever it’s someone’s birthday she’ll post a ‘happy birthday’ pic making sure she looks better than the person whose birthday it is, she’s such a loser🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve noticed with Lozza that whenever it’s someone’s birthday she’ll post a ‘happy birthday’ pic making sure she looks better than the person whose birthday it is, she’s such a loser🤣
She should try Moonpig - so much more personal. 🌙 🐖 - easy to remember ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah I noticed that "Happy Birthday here's my tits, they are massive"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A month or so ago she posted for a friends birthday, and the friends face was pretty much covered! Also she then removed it and said she got the date wrong... such a close friend clearly, didn’t just send her a text but posted a story and couldn’t even get the day right

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s 💯 that type! Can only imagine the Yummy Mummy photos we have to look forward too. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s 💯 that type! Can only imagine the Yummy Mummy photos we have to look forward too. 🤮
Wait for the candid breastfeeding photos in the DM. Baybeh will be suffocated under those bad boys.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Wait for the candid breastfeeding photos in the DM. Baybeh will be suffocated under those bad boys.
And that’s just Chaz what about the actual baby, they’ll need a search and rescue to find the poor thing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.